It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez NOT the Antichrist! Conspiracy Closed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There have been conspiracy theories suggesting that Hugo Chavez is/was the Antichrist. I submit that his recent death, baring resurection, that he could not possibly be considered the Antichrist as described by Nostradamus and the Holy Bible.

Hugo Chavez death lays to rest speculation that he was the Antichrist.

Conspiracy Closed.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

We have to wait at least 3 days before we can really put this conspiracy to rest, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Give it a week or something to see if doesn't resurrect than case closed...

By the way didn't know he was the anti-Christ???

Peace

Edit: Windword beat me to it, I thought 3 days initially than decided another 2 days for assurance.

edit on 5-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Well as the MSN are speculating that he died the weekend, maybe this particular Conspiracy Theory should be put to bed?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Lol love your avatar.

People really thought he was anti Christ? Besides some threatening during elections and some anti-west rhetoric I didn't believe he was anyone special.

Btw, didn't the Bible say anti-Christ would be of European descent? I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If there is an "antichrist" I'm betting it to be a female.

With that said I still haven't ruled out Hillary. Just saying.

ATS breaking news say's he died days ago. How many times does this guy die this week?
ATS is so ahead of the curve it's not even funny.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Daniel 8:23

a king(Queen?) of fierce countenance and understanding dark trickery and craftiness shall stand up.

You might have a point there...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hmmm....., conspiracy never dies my friend, as an ATS member you should know better....... Read this :

Chavez died the same day as Lina Ron

The announcement of the death of President Hugo Chavez placed to 05 March as a day of mourning for the Revolution. On the same date, but in 2011, also died ruling leader Lina Ron.

Hugo Chavez himself who recalled in the same social network, "has died Comrade Lina Ron. Was a real welded the people! A Revolutionary Integral follow his example".

www.ultimasnoticias.com.ve...

....About Lina Ron :

The radical Venezuelan political activist Lina Ron has died of a heart attack at the age of 53.

Ms Ron was a vocal supporter of President Hugo Chavez and led street protests that sometimes resulted in violence.

President Chavez paid homage to her as "a true soldier of the people" and "complete revolutionary".

While she was alive Mr Chavez sometimes criticised her tactics, accusing her of going beyond the bounds of the law.

With her platinum blonde hair and revolutionary speeches, Lina Ron was one of the best known activists on the radical wing of Mr Chavez's revolutionary movement.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 5-3-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here is your anti-Christ...

God save the queen...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Who ever thought he was? I wasn't aware such a "conspiracy" was ever open.

join