It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hugo Chavez Nostradamus' Predicted Mabus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Mitchell of Nostradamus

Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Please Check this:
www.youtube.com...

Is this just a mere coincidence of events? when soon we are going to see if it is so or Not.

Again, you are welcome to visit my thread on dreams and predictions about this same topic,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me finish saying that I am really afraid of the Trip of President Barack Obama to Israel on the
following days, the omens are not good, I do not see more inconvenient time for an American President
to visit the most violent region of the world.

I have bad premonitions, something really grave and terrible is comming soon that will affect the
world peace.

Please Notice that also today there is in the news a suddenly slipping of the New Pope, in one of his first audiencies with the Cardinals, he almost fell by descending from his Throne, it seems to be a bad Omen.

www.youtube.com...

I have predicted years ago that a huge Crisis will arrive suddenly perturbing the world peace, it is going to be
a terrible military action, a surprising devastating attack, and this is going to send all of us to Apocalyptic moments, and the Church will try to stop a global confrontation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/16/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

I wasn't trying to debunk the idea or deny that there is any similarity, I see the connections that were made and I was simply voicing my opinion

<< 1   >>

join