It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fix the economy, video from a guy who ACTUALLY knows!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just watched this video and was transfixed by the guy, his message and the whole general theme. Everyone here at ATS understands the dire need for drastic change both politically and economically as well as the huge need overall or new people in power. Too long have the banks, central banks, corporations and governments raped we the people. Although this guy is referring to the Bank of England specifically, the principles remain the same in practicality for any country with a corrupt central banking system based economy so don't tune off as soon as you clock the British accent and general British theme!

We need fresh blood, fresh thinking and fresh reform in all major sectors otherwise we the people surely face tragedy whereas the privileged few face further prosperity.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I'll watch the Vid because this Interest me.

But some others may have a shorter attention span, so a Little Insight to the Vid , may attract a few more watchers.

Back in a bit, to edit my thoughts .

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wait, so you're saying if things were different, things would be different? Brilliant!

Who's stopping this guy from starting his own bank? No one? That's what I thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Only problem with this scenario is that those who control the economy don't WANT it fixed.

In fact they want it broke.

That is the reason every economic collapse has been planned and orchestrated.

Does Ben Dyson actually think that the criminals in charge will actually let this happen?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Only problem with this scenario is that those who control the economy don't WANT it fixed.

In fact they want it broke.

That is the reason every economic collapse has been planned and orchestrated.

Does Ben Dyson actually think that the criminals in charge will actually let this happen?

Hence why we need fresh blood!!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Wait, so you're saying if things were different, things would be different? Brilliant!

Who's stopping this guy from starting his own bank? No one? That's what I thought.

Basically, that is what he is talking about. You answered before you watched the video, huh?

new topics

top topics

join