It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me explain these pictures

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LLinx

your 'number two' contained this...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Dude...get back on your medicine please. You are either full of crap and are trolling everyone or (if you actually believe this), have mental health issues.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Since so many dont see what I see I'm going to tell you what I see.
In picture 1 there is an impression of a "grey" in the middle of the picture, its a bit hard to SEE, but its there.
In the cloud in the middle, quite big. just look for those reptile eyes . In my opinion i've provided enough picture evidence to at least get a discussion going if the grey could have ships that look like them, cloak like this, or if anyone has ever shot similar pictures.
When I took the picture it was pretty clear to my eyes what it looked like, but I know its not easy to spot In the picture unless someone tells you what to look for.

The grey face is also in picture 2, only slightly different cloud-dispersion. To the far right in the middle, you SHOULD see it. And to answer your doubts on my sincerity, I guess i have to do the "hate all dis-info agents etc vow" ? "This is my footage, I have but one agenda, to get knowledge from others on the unexplainable and the paranormal." Good enough?

To me, noticing the shapes in the clouds were totally luck shot.( it was right above me) For me to find the grey-face in picture 2, was astonishing. For me, to watch a cloud change shape within 1 minute, INTO a skull, is also mysterious. For me to be out on a random fishing trip, and the only cloud passing by is a evil looking face sticking out of a cloud with a hand pointing to its mouth, whatever... is eye-opening. For me to see something in the LCD on the camera that dont show up in the sky ... that peaks my interrest alot, and for me to even bother posting this on ATS is a troll story in it self, nobody believes what they havent seen with their own eyes. EXAMPLE GOES; TROLLS - got any pictures of any ? I do
here

And to you who's not going to get it; No im not trolling you.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Picture #4 is very interesting....I wonder if it is some kind of floating lattic work grid that is involved in Project BlueBeam.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLinx
I guess this is also just clouds doing their thing ... only random, right ....? Shot with same camera by the way.
VIDEO 3

Yes a random cloud, doing its random thing.

I seriously don't get what you are on about. Are you sure you're not getting a little bit worked up about this thing ?

Numerous people have told you that there is nothing visible except .. well .. clouds.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LLinx

Hey there, I didn't see anything that really made me think anything other than normal activity. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Please tell me you're not serious with these pictures. I think you're wishful thinking that something is there, but I hate to break it to you, they're just clouds. Lights in the sky? Unless you can clearly define a shape, or see an alien waving back, they're just lights in the sky that can be misrepresented by a number of things.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OP, aside from the mermaid with a spear and the elephant standing upright with a top hat on I see nothing but clouds. Sorry. If you stare at anything for any length of time you can make out things. There's a name for it. Pareidolia is what it is called. That's what's going on here buddy.
edit on 5-3-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
only picture 4 looks interesting.
I have seen a whole fleet of ufo's myself high up in the sky. Keep looking and maybe ull see something too. But i rather believe and see then seeing before believing

lol 4. Is like he took a picture from inside a window on an angle you can see its drapes.

All i see are clouds.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sorry, but they are nothing but various cloud formations, very natural, been happening for years... decades... centuries.... you get the picture.

I don't know, maybe you're relatively young and haven't really spent time looking up at the clouds before, maybe you're trying to pull a joke, maybe you actually believe what you're saying, I don't know. But, they're nothing but clouds, except of course the picture of your lace curtains in the window, those are curtains

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't see anything special with the clouds. I think it's basically the same thing people go through when looking at clouds and seeing a rabbit or an alligator.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
don't feed the trolls...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LLinx

Picture 1: Pic of the sky

Picture 2: Pic of a cloudy sky

Picture 3: A nice cloud

Picture 4: A close up of a curtain or table cloth

Picture 5: Just a blue pic. The sky maybe?

Picture 6: Just blurry nonsense.

Picture 7: See Picture 5

Picture 8: See Picture 5

Video 1: Clip of a stationary light in the sky above a street lamp. Dozens of normal real world explanations.

Video 2: See Video 1

Picture 9: Looks like the camera moved during recording at a rather slow shutter speed.

Picture 10: Pic of the sky

Picture 11: Pic of the sky

Picture 12: Pic of the sky

In closing, posts like these are the reason why the whole ufo/alien topic is laughed at so often. This is the same crap we have seen from enthusiasts for decades. Blurry fotos in which the believer can see anything.

Let me be very clear. This is on the bottom end of even that scale. The pics presented are not even remotely intersting or special in any way. You must be a pretty hard believer to find something here.

edit on 15-3-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I guess this is also just clouds doing their thing ... only random, right ....? Shot with same camera by the way.
VIDEO 3

Yes it is. What do you see there? You zoomed in on a cloud.

Are you on medication or something?

Or rather, should you be on medication maybe?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Here's Atlas... Looks like he's carrying something on his SHOULDER ? ---RANDOM.
PICTURE 13

You are literally cloud watching now. Do you not see how ridicolous this is?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
let em be. lol. clouds. Why did you take a pic from inside sideways of a curtain? lol. What was the point.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

You who think I took a picture of a curtain, for the purpose of showing you a curtain;

Read the description, its quite clear; It's shot THROUGH THE WINDOW, WITH FLASH because I knew people would say its a reflection in the glass. It was shot when I saw that there was nothing in the sky, but SOMETHING in the LCD screen of the camera. I then proceeded to shoot with the window opened, and with different settings. The colorized picture is manipulated with colorenhancing to show that there is something UNIDENTIFIABLE in the clouds.

The first picture is shot with flash, and it shows a white bump, in the middle of the picture, If this is a plane, why would it be visible on the LCD and not to the human eye?
The other pictures I believe are shot without flash, but they still show a shape in the sky. IMO not looking like a plane, no wings visible, no lights.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LLinx

You just said:

"I saw that there was nothing in the sky, but SOMETHING in the LCD screen of the camera"

And then you said this:

"picture is manipulated with colorenhancing to show that there is something UNIDENTIFIABLE in the clouds."

Do you need to paint me a picture for you? Can you see the contradiction?

Would you consider yourself to be sane?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

I will give you the adress to my original posting of this event on steelmark online: thats seven years ago, there youll see why i went on this "trip" lol , no still sane btw
link

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
sorry man im not seeing anything in any of them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join