It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me explain these pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLinx
but when i shot the picture, i used flash,

Why would you use flash to take pictures of clouds in daylight?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Nightaudit

I will give you the adress to my original posting of this event on steelmark online: thats seven years ago, there youll see why i went on this "trip" lol , no still sane btw
link

Thanks for the link, but I do not see how it is relevant one way or the other?

The fact remains that you post pics of nothing and only YOU can see something in them. That alone should let some alarm bells ring in your head.

The fact remains that you contradict yourself within a few short sentences.

The fact remains that you take pics of curtains in your freetime and post them on UFO forums.

The fact remains that even for UFO people your material is absolutely sub-par.

Just try to take a step back and look at those pics with a fresh, objective eye. If you then still don´t see what we see (which is nothing, in case you wondered), then go on and believe in miracles.

I am not saying that UFO´s do not exist btw. They just don´t exist in your pictures.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Because I could not see it in the sky, but in the LCD, what a stupid question btw, WHY i would use it ? Obviously theres something there, since a flash reflects what it hits.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If you are not satisfied with my enhancing of the original picture, you can do it yourself. Its not contradictory to its originals, as they are available also. Neither is it contradictory to take a picture of a thing you see in the LCD screen, but not in the sky ... geez

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

If you are not satisfied with my enhancing of the original picture, you can do it yourself. Its not contradictory to its originals, as they are available also. Neither is it contradictory to take a picture of a thing you see in the LCD screen, but not in the sky ... geez

You are a tough customer.

Ok, try to focus now. I will condense my available info for you in a few bullet points:

1: I am talking about technical details of enhancement. I am talking about the lack of UFO´s in your pictures. They are not there.

2: Not a single person in this thread saw what you saw. Nobody.

3: Please wake up to the reality that you were a bit eager and simply made "empty" pictures. No matter how hard you try, there won´t be any ufo´s suddenly appearing.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Seeing its too hard for you to focus your sight to the center of the picture, I will now, enhance the area of which you would be focusing on:
The enhanced area has been exposed to following correction:
GAMMA: Red: 0,38 Green: 0,34 Blue: 0,26
Picture 1

Picture 2, this was shot right upwards, it was very visible what it was when I shot the picture, but as I've said, its not easy to see unless your told what to look for:
The picture has been enhanced with CLARIFY five times
Picture 2

Anything else contradictory ? Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean its not there. Do you want me to explain the pictures one more time ? The explanation from steelmark should tell you that this is no hoax attempt.

edit on 2-4-2013 by LLinx because: missing links

edit on 2-4-2013 by LLinx because: type-o's

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Obviously theres something there, since a flash reflects what it hits.

In this case the flash would be reflected of the window, flash is useless in daylight, useless over a few metres.

All you took were pictures of clouds and curtains.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I know what little use flash has during daylight. I used it to see if the object was real, or if it would reflect light, and it did even through the window. The other pictures in that group are of the same object with the window opened.
I'm not going to repeat this over and over just cause you people dont read the thread, scroll to links and just post rubbish answers.

I can go and take a similar picture, with the same camera, and you can see how much is "reflected", and what outside that sends light back (in daytime), do you not believe this to be an object OUTSIDE the window ? in that case, I was right all along, that nobody would believe it to be outside, and that its a reflection in the window ... I am glad I used flash on the first picture to prove all your ignorance-

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LLinx

Ok, let´s take another round on this ride.

Pic 1: I can see a little blob there now. Is that the one that you didn´t see in the sky, but it appeared on the screen?

Magical.

Honestly now, what do you think is the most probable explanation for that? I mean really honestly.

Do you think that is a UFO? Do you honestly think that you have snapped a picture of a UFO here?

If you are convinced by that, then there is no point in discussing this further.

There are dozens of explanations besides the extra terrestrial one that we should look at first.

Pic 2: You´re cloud watching again.

Honestly, I think that you simply want to believe a little too much. There is nothing in those pictures that deserves a second look imo.

Look at it this way. If you DID have an object in pic 1, what stopped you to take a few more of it? Maybe zoom in a little?

Because it was a simple picture anomaly. Dust in the sun, a little dirt on the lense, whatever.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I know what little use flash has during daylight. I used it to see if the object was real, or if it would reflect light, and it did even through the window.

Do you HONESTLY think that your tiny camera flash was reflected from an object that is hundreds if not thousands of feet away? During daylight?

How can you get past these things in your mind?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
#4 at first reminded me of harrp but after careful study... Whomever took this pic took it threw a window... What appears to be clouds is lace from a shirt or table cloth of some sort. And the white spots are also window reflection. I do not agree w/ what op sees in pic 4.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Picture 4,5,7 and 8 is of the same object.
Picture 6 is an enhanced version, so that you know where the object in focus is.
Only the first picture is shot with flash.
The other pictures are of the same object. If you don't believe that then thats your problem.
You can check the EXIF information embedded in the pictures for proof.
The camera is not of the best quality but i find it contradictory that you want more pictures ... I shot 4 pictures, rushed down to see what was on them, (read steelmark post), and its like 7 years ago so what else do you want to know ?
If you people don't believe the object in the first picture to be BEHIND THE GLASS, then you are all wrong, and I'm not going to waste more energy on trying to explain HOW. Look at the other reflections in the window. does the "blob" look like its a part of those things ? Or does it look like an object in the sky ?

To answer your question; I don't know what it was but it didn't move as far as a plane would in the time that passed, It could had been a plane but theres no lights (visually) no wings visible, illogical direction pointing (if its a plane) its pointing upwards in a take off angle, and the airport is to the left in the picture, some 10 minutes away. What boggles me is the fact that I could see it on the LCD screen, not in the sky and that it showed up when i used flash. AND the fact that the pictures taken with the window opened, shows an object that makes the object appear even bigger and less airplane shaped. And seeing none of you people have even suggested airplane, but instead gets caught up in the curtain thats reflected in the window, just goes to show the ignorance level we're dealing with in here ...

I know what I saw, and I'm not going to repeat myself to those who don't read the post.
And to you who thinks that picture 4 's CLOUDS are curtains ...... Look at the angle the reflected curtain has .... What would be reflecting that blob ? a reflecting object up in the roof behind me ?

What makes you say its a reflection because it is shot through the glass, and the other pictures are shot with the window opened, and there's clearly something there (in the other pictures). Oh the ignorance...

And now this thread will die since I said it COULD be an airplane ...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LLinx

Dude, this is the last try of a sane persone to talk to a delusional one. So I will break it down to very easy steps.

There is NO OBJECT AT ALL in MOST of your pictures.

Let that sink in. Really do.

Whatever you are seeing (and I believe you that you believe you see something), it is in your mind. You are cloud watching it is as simple as that. You try to recognize patterns where there are none.

You mentioned that your camera flash reflected from that object, remember? That is IMPOSSIBLE.

Physics does not allow that option. Do you understand that?

IF you had ANYTHING of interested in those pictures then a lot of the whackos here would have jumped on it and confirmed your beliefs.

But EVEN the folks around here, even the hardcore ufo believers didn´t jump onboard with you.

Where is even ONE other person here beside you who is defending those pictures?

Again, I believe that YOU believe you are seeing something.

YOU have to figure out now why you are the only one. That step can only be done by yourself.

I wish you good luck with that, but I certainly do not have high hopes for you.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Read the entire post, It is 6 years ago i shot those pictures...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

One would think that Air consists of nothing, right... Cause you cant see it ?

Am I delusional because I want other peroples opinion on pictures ? I dont think so.
There IS objects in all my pictures, load them into a image program and you will see.
I am familiar with trolls, and I assure you I am not trolling this.
You being in so denial of there being objects in my pictures, just makes me understand your ignorance the more.
How many people have been replying to OBVIOUS fakes ... does that make the fakes, less FAKE ?
You should consider that I have nothing to gain from posting this, but opinions, dont go all out personal dude, im not going to credit you for it.

If you download the images, you will find EXIF information on them that will tell you that the picture was taken using flash.

Why don't you calculate the distance the "blob" would be from the window (in your opinion reflected)
Because it is not in that distance from the window.

I just recently joined ATS and I have not made it my agenda to make all the UFO hardcore debunkers come and debunk this, but they're welcome to try, why don't you invite some, since your so sure its IMPOSSIBLE... It would be a quick affair , or?

One believer does not make it true. Hundred thousand believers don't make it true. But I can assure you I am not making this up. I just want this explained. In a less ignorant way than yours, sorry to say..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

A: Can you see the difference in the spots in the window ?
B: Can you calculate for me where that spot would be if it was a reflection?
-take into account that the upper curtain is just about 20 cm from the window ..
Have you looked at the other pictures for consistancy / similarities in the cloud formations ? because it is the same cloud and there is something behind . Try with image software and enhance where shown. You will see that there is something DIFFERENT than clouds up IN there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join