It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Gruner is the guest on C2C tonight, IMO, the 3rd Secret of Fatima involves the next Pope, giv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sending along a reminder. Father Nicholas Gruner comes on in the second hour. It should be very interesting.

And kind of reminds you of Art Bell and Father Malachi, Art's most popular guest.

www.coastocoastam.com...

tonight's show
1am - 5am ET
10pm - 2am PT
Secrets of Fatima
Sun 03-03

George Noory will be joined by Father Nicholas Gruner, one of the world's leading authorities on traditional Roman Catholic doctrine and practice, for a discussion on the series of apparitions at Fatima, Portugal from May to October 1917, in which a number of predictions, requests and warnings were allegedly conveyed by the Virgin Mary to three shepherd children.

In the first hour, author Jonathan Maberry will talk about supernatural and paranormal creatures such as zombies, werewolves, and vampires.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Father Gruner will be on in a few minutes.

Here's a quote from Benedict XVI:

2010, May 13: Before 500,000 pilgrims, the Pope proclaimed (in reference to the Third Secret):
“Whoever thinks that the prophetic mission of Fatima is concluded deceives himself.” Pope Benedict XVI

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I'm busy. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sister lucia was sent to a nunery where nuns had to remain silent. Kinda of odd. She was not happy and felt like she was being punished. But many nuns who lived there asked for the secret and she told them. She did this because she felt betrayed by the Catholic church. The secret is... When the USA turns into a communist country. The end time is comming.

edit on 4-3-2013 by ratpunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by colbe

I'm busy. Sorry.

Hi NTT,

How are you? Thank you for replying. I was so tired last evening, I only listened to an hour of the show.

colbe

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratpunk
Sister lucia was sent to a nunery where nuns had to remain silent. Kinda of odd. She was not happy and felt like she was being punished. But many nuns who lived there asked for the secret and she told them. She did this because she felt betrayed by the Catholic church. The secret is... When the USA turns into a communist country. The end time is comming.

edit on 4-3-2013 by ratpunk because: (no reason given)

ratpunk,

Hello, I am on the side that believes the consecration of Russia hasn't been done as Our Lord's mother asked. Russia has to be named specifically. It can't be a worldwide consecration as was done in 1984. Her words
of prophecy paraphrased, it will be done but it will be done late.

You mention Communism, so did Mary to the Garabandal seers over fifty years ago. Conchita
asked, when will the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17) happen? Our Lady said..."When Communism comes again."

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Look, Our Lord speaks about the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the 3rd Secret of Fatima on February 24th, 2013.

excerpt...message to Light of Mary (Brazil)

www.revelacionesmarianas.com...

...The powerful look at you like a code, I would look at you from the breadth of My Mercy, so insistently I call you back to This One who loves you. The moment you expected accelerated the move and the direction of the Prophecies and you have NOT YET consecrated Russia to the Immaculate Heart of My Mother, being connoisseurs those who are consecrated to My service, of the importance of this Consecration. It would change the destiny of mankind.

Have known that the Third Secret of Fatima revealed by My Mother and they have neglected to avoid creating controversy with My People, which blindly walks AS IF he knew what My Mother announced, the heart of man will remain alert and attentive about what descends from above and will seek the sanctity of the institution of My Church, will differentiate between the true and the imposter will give for good to my children, this being however, serious offense against Me and My Mother, who will definitely be discarded as an object.

MY MINISTERS, DO NOT DENY THE EXPLANATION OF MY WORD;

I AM WHO I AM AND WILL NOT SILENT MY VOICE. IF ONLY YOU LISTEN TO ME!...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

All I know is what she spoke to other nuns. Nothing less nothing more.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratpunk
reply to post by colbe

All I know is what she spoke to other nuns. Nothing less nothing more.

Appreciate your input, all I am saying is so many messages speak of the Consecration not being done specifically naming Russia. Sister Lucia was watched and her real words distorted maybe because she was the surviving seer plus her threat to evil, Lucia as a sister, hearing from Mary after the original apparitions.

The words about Communism are true, they are happening right now.

top topics

join