It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I wasn't taking 787, I was taking everything they've built and modified. It generally takes them months for a small mod, and years for a major mod. The 737MAX is based on the most popular place ever built, and its going to be for years for the first to enter service, minimum.

Months for a small mod?

They have had .........years........to prepare.

You need to get used to the fact that the U.S. Government now has a Geoengineering Toolbox

to give the USA a Goldilocks Weather System.

2013 will we a good year for the USA. We are cheating.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Black Ops still leave clues. How do you think people find out about then? And this would be an Air Force wide black op. You have unit maintenance crews, flight crew, depot maintenance crews...

So what?

Air Force wide Black Op is not a problem.

Don't forget the Air Craft Controllers in the towers. I'm sure they are getting the word also.

"We may see some visitors today."

"Do the best that you can."

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You mean they might manage to get it right this year?

Oops

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
reply to post by Zaphod58

just because you dont get sick doesnt mean others of us are as immune as you, if you hung out with me for a few days you could no longer be in denial, really its sicking how bad it is some times
i grow food in a greenhouse and we celebrate days when they dont fly, warmth and blue skys, whats wrong with wanting that? my main concern isnt what they consist of, im mostly concerned about the effects of chemtrail and contrail cirrus both, which nobody can deny that the flying is the cause of unnatural cirrus

The Chemtrails are harmless.

It's Aluminium Oxide and Self- levitating Aerosols. Solar Radiation Management

Geoengineering

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy

You mean they might manage to get it right this year?

Oops

Yeah, they took last year off.

You will not see a repeat of that this year! Just watch.

We will be reaching into the U.S. Government Geoengineering Toolbox all year long.

edit on 20-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm

agreed, we are getting hit from every direction
its pretty sad

Be glad the chemtrails are there.

It's not just the USA.

It has to do with our sun.

There appears to be some .....alarmists...out there.

California Throwing A Hissy Fit

That's quite a list on the left. I would say Aluminium Oxide is the most benign.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes, months. It's not as easy as "We're going to put a winglet on the wing" and slapping it on. They have to test to find the right configuration, what's the best winglet to use, etc.

Using the 737 example again, the initial certification was in 1967 by the FAA, first service was in 1968. The thrust reverse system was taken from a 727, which wasn't the most efficient for the aircraft. The first revenue service for a 737-200 was 28 April 1968. The first aircraft with modified flaps and thrust reversers was delivered 4 March 1969. Almost a year later. And that wasn't a huge modification, like when they went to the -300 series and changed the engines to the CFM-56. That variant began engineering work in 1979, and first flew in 1984. It's not as easy as you claim it is.

And the last time I was on a KC-10 was just a few years ago, and nothing. I know people that were on tankers much more recently, and they saw nothing. And they're the kind of people that would tell me if they saw something. To modify a KC-10 the way you say would take years, and the entire fleet would have to be out of service to have the modification installed. Doing it while they're in PDM would take too long. Don't you think people would have noticed missing KC-10s, with the number of tankers required for current operations?

edit on 4/20/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/20/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And you think that NOT ONE PERSON is going to have a crisis of conscience and talk? Or brag about it, if it's as harmless and helpful as you claim? It covers the entire Air Force, involving a few thousand people, an NO ONE has said a word about it? Yeah right.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Okay, months.

They have had years to prepare. They know what they are doing.

2013 will be a good year for the USA.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

And you think that NOT ONE PERSON is going to have a crisis of conscience and talk? Or brag about it, if it's as harmless and helpful as you claim? It covers the entire Air Force, involving a few thousand people, an NO ONE has said a word about it? Yeah right.

Why talk? The truth is that the Aluminium Oxide is saving us.

The U.S. Military knows how to keep a secret. They know what they are doing.

I would give them each a medal if i knew who they were.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Okay, months.

They have had years to prepare. They know what they are doing.

2013 will be a good year for the USA.

And notice the add I just put in....

It would require the KC-10 fleet to be essentially grounded to install the mod. If they waited until they were in PDM it would take too long. It would take years to develop and design it (because putting it in the flap extensions would be an insanely complex engineering feat since they move), and they'd have to ground each aircraft at a depot facility to install it. Don't you think that, as bad as the Air Force needs every tanker they have, people that aren't supposed to know would suddenly notice when every single KC-10 is suddenly gone for months at a time? Or longer?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You mean like Bradley Manning? Or the Walkers? Or any number of other US military people that leaked or spied for people? Like they kept a secret? And that was only one or two people involved in something, not thousands. The idea behind a black op is to keep the numbers LOW so that no one talks. This would involve thousands of people. Someone would talk.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You mean like Bradley Manning? Or the Walkers? Or any number of other US military people that leaked or spied for people? Like they kept a secret? And that was only one or two people involved in something, not thousands. The idea behind a black op is to keep the numbers LOW so that no one talks. This would involve thousands of people. Someone would talk.

It appears someone has talked. OMG! The people of California have received the truth.

It's the big, bad Aluminium Oxide Monster over California.

Go the bottom. Chemtrails all over the world.

Worldwide Chemtrials: Alarmists Missing the Big Picture

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

More people that don't know what they're seeing. If this really was happening, we would have had sources giving accurate information about how, and why, and where it was happening. At the very least that it was happening. I don't care if it is military, even they talk sometimes, especially with something this huge. You can't have this many people without at least one talking to someone.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

They are talking. They are telling them it's Aluminium Oxide.

The alarmists in California should focus on the heavy metals, not the light metals.

Military members in Germany are telling people that the chemtrails are harmless.

(Hint: It looks better in the History Books when they are harmless.)

Think 10 years ahead, not 10 minutes ahead.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It appears someone has talked. OMG! The people of California have received the truth.

And it seems they also know the difference between a real truth and BS....

•Sadly, we cannot get enough people on board to complete the agenda of initiating a Lawsuit to stop Geoengineering. We've been unsuccessful in getting our members to obtain attorneys in their states and cannot get members in CA to submit the letters requested by Attorney Joe Marman.

Go the bottom. Chemtrails all over the world.

Maybe you can help me out here...If there are chemtrails all over the world why aren't more people protesting them...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

They are talking. They are telling them it's Aluminium Oxide.

And who would they be?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Military members in Germany are telling people that the chemtrails are harmless.

Please provide a link for this info, as I would love to see it and I am sure others would to, Thanks...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

No, they haven't been telling anyone it's aluminum oxide. If they had, then it would have blown the lid off this, and everyone would be talking about how they've finally confirmed that there really is a spray operation going on. There wouldn't be people still saying there isn't, and showing evidence against it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

What would the protest be?

" Please stop saving us?"

"We want to die?"

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51 >>

join