It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I've debunked that video several times. If they had "just missed" that FedEx, do you REALLY think that they would say (very very calmly), "FedEx with a request"? Or would they be swearing, and screaming that something just missed them? I'm pretty sure that they'd be swearing.

The aircraft that went overhead, according to the video itself, was at 2000 feet over them, that's TWICE the required distance under the reduced vertical minimum separation, which means it wasn't even remotely close to "just missing" the FedEx.

There is no such thing as a military altitude or anything that separates a military flight from a civilian one as far as the air traffic controllers are concerned.

This entire video is a joke.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

I've debunked that video several times. If they had "just missed" that FedEx, do you REALLY think that they would say (very very calmly), "FedEx with a request"? Or would they be swearing, and screaming that something just missed them? I'm pretty sure that they'd be swearing.

The aircraft that went overhead, according to the video itself, was at 2000 feet over them, that's TWICE the required distance under the reduced vertical minimum separation, which means it wasn't even remotely close to "just missing" the FedEx.

There is no such thing as a military altitude or anything that separates a military flight from a civilian one as far as the air traffic controllers are concerned.

This entire video is a joke.

Yes, of course. All professionals remain calm. It helps to helps to have years of experience

under your belt. The entire video is real.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

BTW, i'm okay with the Pinatubo Directive. Go ahead. I'll fly one of the planes myself.

Give me a phone call.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

It's an aluminium cocktail designed to reflect harmful sun rays back into space.

And just how are they spraying this cocktail?

Pretty sure thru the fuel has already been proven to not be happening, so then they must have a spray system right?

I guess this question can't be asked enough...

Since this all started in the late 90's why can't anyone find a plane with spraying apparatus either on them or in them, and where does all this aluminum come from?

Surely someone has to be processing all of this aluminum, so where are they and wouldn't there be questions as to why this company is processing so much aluminum?

It's not what you think.

They are using advanced technology nanotechnology to make the aluminium cocktail

very light. I don't think it will EVER fall to the ground.

In the U.S.Navy we used a very primitive alternative back in the 1980s.

It's called offboard chaff. We set them off with mortars.

Bits of Aluminium float around for hours and hours to make our small destroyer look like

a huge aircraft carrier. The missile doesn't know what to do so it just flies right over our heads.

Be glad the chemtrails are up there. They are slowing our transformation.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The video IS real, the description of events is dishonest. Even professional pilots panic if they're in a near miss. I've heard it numerous times. There would have been obvious stress in their voice and they wouldn't have been nearly as calm as they were.

This is Delta 30, departing New York. They took a bird down the left engine on take off. Listen to his voice when he first radios the tower about an emergency, you can hear the stress in it. Later radio calls, he's calmer, after they have things under control, but the initial call, you can hear the stress in his voice. You don't hear that AT ALL in the FedEx pilots. I don't care how much training you have, if a plane comes screaming in out of nowhere, and goes right over your head, you're going to have a moment of "OH ****!" and they're going to hear it in your voice. Do you really think they're not going to bitch out the ATC for not telling them that they had just missed another plane, and they didn't tell them?

Notice where the video starts, we don't know if ATC warned them of traffic at their 12 o'clock or not, because the video starts right before the oncoming plane (which we can't tell if it's a tanker, or a 767, or a 777, or what) crosses above the FedEx flight.

Remember when the video said "The oncoming tanker passed a mere 2,000 feet over the FedEx"? Or something to that effect.

From the FAA:

The goal of RVSM is to reduce the vertical separation above flight level (FL) 290 from the current 2000-ft minimum to 1000-ft minimum. This will allow aircraft to safely fly more optimum profiles, gain fuel savings and increase airspace capacity. The process of safely changing this separation standard requires a study to assess the actual performance of airspace users under the current separation (2000-ft) and potential performance under the new standard (1000-ft). In 1988, the ICAO Review of General Concept of Separation Panel (RGCSP) completed this study and concluded that safe implementation of the 1000-ft separation standard was technically feasible.

www.faa.gov...

If they're 2,000 feet over them, it's not a near miss. The video starts out with a lie, and continues with more of them. Not one of the planes they claim are tankers are identifiable as tankers, or anything but commercial planes. In fact several of the "KC-135s" he "identifies" in the video appear to be twin engine widebody aircraft, which is pretty amazing since the KC-135 is a derivative of the Boeing 707 which is a four engine narrowbody.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Chaff is exactly what you said. It's meant to disrupt radar signals. It's almost invisible to the eye once deployed. If there was a solution sprayed to block or reflect the sun, it would be seen. Like clouds. If that were the case, how would you explain blue skies for days at a time? It kind of kills that theory.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Chaff is exactly what you said. It's meant to disrupt radar signals. It's almost invisible to the eye once deployed. If there was a solution sprayed to block or reflect the sun, it would be seen. Like clouds. If that were the case, how would you explain blue skies for days at a time? It kind of kills that theory.

The particles are very tiny and harmless.

If you look up you will see beautiful blue sky but as you look to the horizon the sky turns

white. Don't worry about it. It's there to help us. It turns out we actually know what we are

doing.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Except that I've been out on the road since July pretty continuously, and both the horizon and the sky above me has stayed pretty blue. Today it's white, but that's because it's all cloud. But I don't remember seeing the sky "white" near the horizon.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well, i guess we can agree to disagree but i saw them with my own eyes.

You can too. It actually looks very pretty just before sunrise.

Get up early and just take a look for yourself.

It's just Geo-Engineering. Just think of it as just another branch of science.

Yes, we know what we are doing.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Except that I've been out on the road since July pretty continuously, and both the horizon and the sky above me has stayed pretty blue. Today it's white, but that's because it's all cloud. But I don't remember seeing the sky "white" near the horizon.

Take another look.

Don't worry about it. It's harmless. All of it!

If i were in charge, i would have ordered the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I've looked every day. I'm either driving into the sunset, or the sunrise, as I'm usually driving during the day. I haven't seen anything that looks different from any time before during my life.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I've looked every day. I'm either driving into the sunset, or the sunrise, as I'm usually driving during the day. I haven't seen anything that looks different from any time before during my life.

Maybe you're in the wrong area of the USA. I'm on the east coast.

They do most of the work during the night. They finish up at around dawn.

Keep looking. It's not just the USA. It's also Germany and Canada.

Geoengineering is a good thing.

It's just technology.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Trust me, I've been to every corner of the country many many times since July, and seen sunrise and sunset from them all. I'll look again the next clear day we have, but going from memory I haven't seen any changes to the skies.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Here you go. It looks like job well done in California. See the horizon.

Here is another one.

edit on 12-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It's looked like that since I was a kid, and that was a long long time ago. So they've been doing this since at least the 70s huh? That's impressive.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The evidence is overwhelming. You are digging a hole.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How am I digging a hole? The skies haven't changed since I was a kid, except we get more persistent contrails now due to the new planes flying. I haven't seen anything different than when I was younger, and I see a LOT of things out here.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Just keep looking up and truth shall be revealed.

Geoengineering is for real.

See Aluminium Oxide Particles and specifically designed self-levitating aerosols.

Geoengineering

You see? I don't think it will EVER fall to the ground. self- levitating???

Soon people will be able to get a Bachelors Degree in Geoengineering at MIT.

When you graduate.......$$$$$$$$

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
oh, gosh

Another use of "nano-technology".

Please be aware that the amount of mass to accomplish what you are claiming would be evident all over the place, from the company and people that make it to the people supposedly dispersing it.

Just because it is small particles, it will still have weight. Even nano-particles of aluminum will still weigh enough to be a significant payload. It would be noticed by the crew, the people who load it, the people who fuel the plane, the people who transport the stuff from factory to warehouse, to plane. That's a lot of people, and the number who have come forward to lay claim of actual proof of aerial geo-engineering is...zero.

Let's say that they are using something aluminum with little weight, like an aerogel.....but wait, that wouldn't work either. The very thing that makes aerogels such lightweight and wonderful things is their structure, so grinding it up to distribute it in the atmosphere would be useless.

Chaff is used like you claim, that is a given. It's been used for quite a while. But think back how much chaff it took to "cloak" a single ship. Now extrapolate the entirety of the atmosphere and how much material that would take. It's not going to happen without some evidence.

Really, you are just stringing a bunch of conspiracy-theorists favorite buzzwords. "Black-Ops" "geo-engineering" with "nano-particles."

The more you talk, the less believable you become.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

It has to be a Black Op. Being honest with the general population would be a disaster.

- Good morning! We are going to dump a bunch of stuff in the sky over your heads today.

Have a nice day! -

What??!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, they are not trying to cloak anything. Just do the right thing and read the entire

Geoengineering page at Wikipedia. Knowledge is Power

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It has to be a Black Op.

And why is that?

BTW, they are not trying to cloak anything. Just do the right thing and read the entire Geoengineering page at Wikipedia. Knowledge is Power

Why cloak something that isn't happening yet?

And you may want to find more sources for your research.....

“This deadlock poses real threats to sound management of climate risk,” write Harvard University climate scientist David Keith and UCLA environmental law expert Edward Parson. “Geoengineering may be needed to limit severe future risks, so informed policy judgments require research on its efficacy and risks."

Without that research, the world could face “unrefined, untested and excessively risky approaches” if climate change intensifies to the point that governments consider fighting it with geoengineering approaches, Parson and Keith said.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And do you still insist that that those contrails you call chemtrails are being done for geoengineering?

SO now these rogue geoengineers are just doing this without knowing the effect it will have on this planet?

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join