It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Are you saying the video is a hoax? Was it created in a film studio and is not a real flight?

Glad you showed up. Do me a favor and freeze frame at 1:32 in the video.

Can you identify that aircraft for me?

edit on 15-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by NavyDoc

Are you saying the video is a hoax? Was it created in a film studio and is not a real flight?

It went by prety fast, but it looked like a McDonnel-Douglas KC-10.

I didn't say that it was made in the studio, but that the "transcript" was very factually incorrect. I wonder why it has music instead of cockpit audio and a subtitles. This makes me suspicious that what was actually said in the cockpit does not match what was typed out. Given that several points made in the subtitles were incorrect, it makes me think that the subtitles were not a factual representation of what was actually said.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's a Boeing 747-400. Oh, and guess what aren't used as tankers by anyone but Iran? I'm pretty sure that wasn't an Iranian Air Force KC-747. So that's yet another strike against him, when he claims "tanker climbed out", since the only military uses of 747s by anyone but Iran are the E-4B Command and Control aircraft, and the VC-25, which is used as Air Force One when the president is on it, neither of which are based on the 747-400 airframe.

Again, the video is real. The information put into the video, and the claims made by the person posting the video are so far from the truth that it's not even funny.
edit on 4/15/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

reply to post by NavyDoc

It went by prety fast, but it looked like a McDonnel-Douglas KC-10.

I didn't say that it was made in the studio, but that the "transcript" was very factually incorrect. I wonder why it has music instead of cockpit audio and a subtitles. This makes me suspicious that what was actually said in the cockpit does not match what was typed out. Given that several points made in the subtitles were incorrect, it makes me think that the subtitles were not a factual representation of what was actually said.

Just click the pause button at 1:32 in the video.

I think they converted these planes into flying gas cans.

Half Aluminium Oxide / Half Jet Fuel

They could be based anywhere. My guess they are flying out of a shutdown airport

in Canada somewhere. The transponders are shut off so we can't track them.

It's the Pinatubo Directive. Our sun is throwing dangerous radiation at us right now.

Solar Radiation Management

Wikipedia : Geoengineering 101

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Except even with the transponder off, planes can be tracked. It's just harder to do, and not all Air Traffic Control stations can do it. Even when airports are shut down, there is still activity around them. Don't you think that people would notice that the airport is shut down, and suddenly there are dozens of planes flying out of them, and be a little suspicious?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Except even with the transponder off, planes can be tracked. It's just harder to do, and not all Air Traffic Control stations can do it. Even when airports are shut down, there is still activity around them. Don't you think that people would notice that the airport is shut down, and suddenly there are dozens of planes flying out of them, and be a little suspicious?

It could be a decommissioned airport. Use your imagination.

They had plenty of time. With todays materials they just build an airport that's in the middle of

nowhere. How hard is it to build a 10,000 foot runway?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It's easy to build a runway. The hard part is hiding the activity from all the commercial satellites that do imaging, as well as anyone flying in the area heading to other parts of the country.

Again, if you have an area that was all trees, and wilderness, and a 10,000 foot runway, and massive hangars (because you'd need a lot of huge hangars to hide these planes in if you're going to hide them from satellites) suddenly appear, don't you think that would be slightly suspicious?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It's easy to build a runway. The hard part is hiding the activity from all the commercial satellites that do imaging, as well as anyone flying in the area heading to other parts of the country.

Again, if you have an area that was all trees, and wilderness, and a 10,000 foot runway, and massive hangars (because you'd need a lot of huge hangars to hide these planes in if you're going to hide them from satellites) suddenly appear, don't you think that would be slightly suspicious?

I found one.

This military base was shut down due to cost cutting.

I'm sure there are others. RCAF Station Moosonee

After the cold war, they didn't need them anymore.

-----

This one looks better.

CJATC River, Manitoba

It's sad to see these shut down

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I didn't say they aren't there. I said that there is still activity around them (as in people living near them, and businesses operating near them). So if these closed bases, suddenly have a couple of dozen large aircraft (at least), flying in and out of them people are going to notice and get suspicious.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They 'could' do this.
They 'might' use that.

Still to ONLY evidence the believers have is someone pointing their finger in the sky and saying "See!".

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Use your imagination.

OK. we have a massive disconnect in logic here. If we are talking pure speculation, then it's fantastic to "use your imagination", but in the chemtrail world, the chemtrails side has moved on to "they definitely exist, we just don't know who, how, why, they are being sprayed. But they are there, look up!"

When dealing in facts, there is no room for using your imagination.

edit on 15-4-2013 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Use your imagination.

OK. we have a massive disconnect in logic here. If we are talking pure speculation, then it's fantastic to "use your imagination", but in the chemtrail world, the chemtrails side has moved on to "they definitely exist, we just don't know who, how, why, they are being sprayed. But they are there, look up!"

When dealing in facts, there is no room for using your imagination.

edit on 15-4-2013 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.

No, we were talking about decommissioned Canadian Air Force Bases.

I did a Google search. They are all over the place.

It looks like Canada doesn't like spending money on defense.

The subject came up as to where all of these Chemtrail Jets are flying out of and then back to?

My guess is a decommissioned Canadian Air Force base.

I found 5 great candidates.

The runways look great but the buildings are falling to the ground.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You say this without a shred of proof.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

[
No, we were talking about decommissioned Canadian Air Force Bases.

I did a Google search. They are all over the place.

It looks like Canada doesn't like spending money on defense.

The subject came up as to where all of these Chemtrail Jets are flying out of and then back to?

I found 5 great candidates.

The runways look great but the buildings are falling to the ground.

Well where are trhey - let's get some people out there to look and see these fleets of a/c that are covering the world as far as Australia, New Zealand, South Africa from these decommissioned CAF bases....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What??? You can tell a Chemtrail by sight because "the sun is warmer"? That's supposed to be a reply?

So it's a no then. You are utterly incapable of quantifying WHAT it is about the trails you are looking at makes them chemtrails. Why I am I not surprised?

Your vague evasive replies tell me everything I need to know about what you are saying.

Ciao.
edit on 15-4-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

I can, it's a Boeing 747, rather obviously so too. The video is bull.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Okay...I asked for proof or evidence to support your claim the Sun has been transformed to a 4D star...in response, you post the following:

Yes, the NK Dog & Pony Show is just a PR Job.

While I personally do not disagree with this statement, I fail to see the link between NK and the Sun as a 4D star...

Focus 100% on North Korea and ignore other events taking place on Earth.

Well, since events take place on the Earth on a daily basis, I fail to see how any of these events would subtract from the event of the Sun transforming to a 4D star...

- Ignore the numerous Chemtrails in the sky above us. Pinatubo Directive - Ignore the unusually bright sun in the sky. It has been transformed.

I like to look at contrails, so I will not ignore them. Maybe it is your eyes that have been transformed. Why is this not a possibility in your worldview? I am asking for proof the Sun has been transformed to a 4D star. Do you have any proof?

- Most importantly ignore the unusual number of earthquakes around the world.

Why do you believe there an unusual number of earthquakes around the world? Have you given any thought to the fact that humankind's ability to measure and detect these earthquakes has become more sophisticated and accurate? Perhaps the number of quakes is not increasing, but rather our ability to measure them has improved?

I see you have no real evidence for your outlandish claims. Why do you not explain to everyone just what is a 4D star, anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You cheated, you just read my post where I said it was a 744. *laugh*

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Chaff is exactly what you said. It's meant to disrupt radar signals. It's almost invisible to the eye once deployed. If there was a solution sprayed to block or reflect the sun, it would be seen. Like clouds. If that were the case, how would you explain blue skies for days at a time? It kind of kills that theory.

The particles are very tiny and harmless.

Actually chaff is quite large - being in the order of centimeters long....but still harmless

If you look up you will see beautiful blue sky but as you look to the horizon the sky turns

white.

It is called Rayleigh Scattering

Don't worry about it. It's there to help us. It turns out we actually know what we are doing.

Perhaps we do - but you clearly have no idea!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

You cheated, you just read my post where I said it was a 744. *laugh*

I found more Geoengineering.

Keep a close eye on the weather for Washington D.C.

They let the weather warm up during the week but then cool us down on the weekends.

72 - 72 - 74 - 76 - 72 Weekends...cool it down to 62 - 65

All you have to do is steer the Jet Stream.

HAARP does that from Alaska.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join