It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What every ATS member needs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Okay, I've seen a lot of funny ads thrown my way--mostly on ATS alone. Sometimes I just have to sit back and chuckle at what Google thinks I need. But this one just makes me

Even worse, it has a video that starts when you accidentally run your mouse over it

I really hope I'm not the only member seeing this ad, because I can't for the life of me figure out why I, or anybody on ATS, would be in the market for one of these.

Although, there are a few members that might be better off committing their thoughts to an electronic diary than posting on ATS. Is this some message you're trying to send me, ATS? Is it, huh?

Please post any other funny ads that ATS is throwing at ya.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Cartoon animals pushing obscure scam websites? Check.
Ads for products children would use? Check.

Maybe the average age here isn't as old as I thought it was.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Wow I haven't seen ads for the password journal since Rocket Power first aired lol

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Dear Diary,

saw another chemtrail today. I swear they are making us dumber. in my 68 years I've never seen so many aliens pretending to be humans. Have to go now diary, my green unicorn is here to take me to narnia.

signed,
peter pan.

Ohh I dunno, seems about right

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Holidakd

Wow, I almost remember that show! But yeah, I was thinking the same thing--electronic diaries are very 90's if you asked me. Why would you need a diary now when you can just post everything publicly on facebook?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

HAHA!

"Dear diary, someone starred my post today YAY! But someone else didn't agree with me. I tried to convince them by citing wikipedia, but they insisted that I was wrong and that wiki isn't a credible source. I wish all the shills and trolls would just leave me alone.

ATS would be nicer if everybody posted a picture of their pet for an avatar.

P.S. I hope, hope, hope they make me mod soon."

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Dear Diary, saw another chemtrail today.

OMG I love you! That made me laugh so freaking hard! LOL

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

could googleapps just be targeting the pretty colors in your avatar to (desperately)find a match?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

You see that? I exposed the dirty tactics and they silenced me. Sent me a warning and everything.
edit on 2-3-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ive been reading a few **intresting** threads tonight. ATSers... Diaries... do you know what came first to mind??

Dear Diary
Mood: Apathetic
My life is spiraling downward I couldn’t get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry concert It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like “Stab My Heart Because I Love You” and “Rip Apart My Soul” and of course “Stabby Rip Stab Stab” And It doesn’t help that I couldn’t get my hair to do that flippy thing either…Like that guy from that band can do...Some days, ya know...

new topics

top topics

join