It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Is sugar toxic?", corporate media asks the question then dances around the issue.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
"Alternative media" has been reporting on the deadly side affects of refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup for years. Sugar has been linked to a variety of health issues, everything from the suppression of our immune systems to multiple sclerosis.

Some as far back as 1957 had classified sugar as a poison.

In typical fashion, once the corporate propaganda network can no longer contain the truth, they address an issue, usually in an attempt to "debunk" and further mislead the sheeple away from those "crazy conspiracy theories".

Just take a look at this piece: Is Sugar Toxic?

I mean holy crap. The author rambles on for an eternity and does cover some issues and even mentions sugar's possible link to cancer.

But in typical fashion, he toes the establishment line:

Officially I’m not supposed to worry because the evidence isn’t conclusive, but I do.

Not conclusive? What the...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Any substance is toxic at a certain level. All things in moderation I say.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Anytime there's an attempt to 'debunk' something, ridicule it or snidely call someone a 'truther' or 'conspiracy theorist', you know the truth is being attacked.

The opposite of 'truther' is 'liar'; funny how the people sneering about truthers never realize that.

Back in the 1800s, sugar was so rare and prized it was bought in pressed cone shapes wrapped in paper and only brought out for company, to proudly serve with tea or coffee. A birthday cake was something made with lots of easily available butter and eggs but hardly any sugar, certainly not gooey frosting.

The human body simply can't process a hundred pounds of sugar calories in a year, especially when we work so little physically now. Take a look at graduation pictures from the 40s; that was the last generation that was healthy. People now are walking poisoned zombies.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

did you ever think that sugar isn't toxic and they actually want people to eat their sugar "neotame and aspartame" ? also what makes you think they are not adding neotame and aspartame into the existing sugar supply. Demonizing sugar is the point lol they want you to eat their sugar which is very much a toxin lol
edit on 1-3-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join