It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Earth has changed gravity and caused the great flood in our past?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by jazzgul

There has been no evidence discovered supporting a "great flood". And the geological history of Earth is a science that is very well documented. The planets current shore lines have been submerged and exposed many times throughout Earths history due to the many ice ages, but no global super flood.

Here is an article about the most likely source of the moon. How the Moon was made: A massive Collision

And dinosaurs and early mammals were so large due to the much higher levels of oxygen in the atmosphere at the time.

edit on 28-2-2013 by watchitburn because: Spelling

Oh jeez, yes there is plenty of evidence. There is so much evidence supporting the flood, it's not even funny. People just choose to ignore it, although it's right in front of their face. Watch some of Kent Hovind's videos on Youtube and you'll see just how much proof there is.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

reply to post by jazzgul

There has been no evidence discovered supporting a "great flood". And the geological history of Earth is a science that is very well documented. The planets current shore lines have been submerged and exposed many times throughout Earths history due to the many ice ages, but no global super flood.

Here is an article about the most likely source of the moon. How the Moon was made: A massive Collision

And dinosaurs and early mammals were so large due to the much higher levels of oxygen in the atmosphere at the time.

Oh jeez, yes there is plenty of evidence. There is so much evidence supporting the flood, it's not even funny. People just choose to ignore it, although it's right in front of their face. Watch some of Kent Hovind's videos on Youtube and you'll see just how much proof there is.

Do you have anything other than YouTube videos as your evidence for a global flood?

Like actual documented, peer reviewed, geological evidence?

If so, please post so we can look at it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

reply to post by jazzgul

I believe you are correct, so much so we take it for granted that the evidence is something else. But that is because we trusted people we never met in person to do our thinking for us.

This is a conspiracy site, not a scientific club house. Simple preponderance of any evidence is all it takes. At least for my own case, I distrust peer review based in the old institutions. They seem to have a "Covert Agenda" of ignorance. Did I say that just now? LOL LOL LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I came to the conclusion that there is enough evidence in the myths and stories form all over the world to support an idea of global flood, as for scientific proof - how many sunken cities we have discover so far?( not to mention the recent "discovery" of the sunken continent).

I think I found the major problem with all those discoveries - they are proof that our Earth is able to wipe out our human civilization and many humans are not happy when they realize that they are totally in the mercy of our planet.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzgul

There are other possibilities as well. Studies have shown that plants and animals grow bigger in a more oxygen-rich atmosphere, too, and some that study the Flood speculate that the oxygen content was higher before that event. Considering how calamitous the changes would have been that brought the Flood, a gravity change is certainly worth considering. I don't know how feasible it is, but it's not a bad angle for research.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join