It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's trip to Jerusalem. Operation:"Unbreakable Alliance"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've been researching and reading up on Obama's first presidential trip to Jerusalem going on a couple of weeks now since I first heard, and there seems to be quite of few correlations and oddities coinciding with this trip. Here's a list of things I've taken notice of that may be significant.

1)Obama trip to Jerusalem March 20th-22nd.
2)Obama arrives on a metaphorical "ass" (donkey) since that's the Democrat's mascot.
3)March 20th also happens to be Nisan 10, 5 days before Passover, when Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey.

5)The trip is called Operation: "Unbreakable Alliance" translate to Hebrew it says "brit amim" (Covenant of People/Nations)
6)Daniel 9:27 - "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."
NOTE: I don't think Obama is the anti-Christ. I think they like to mimic and follow scripture as part of their rituals.

7) Obama's was awarded the "Nobel Peace Prize" in 2009 during his trip to Norway. The time between his trip there, to his trip to Jerusalem where he'll be awarded "The Medal of Distinction" is exactly 1,260 days, or 42 months.
8) Revelations: 13:5 - "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."
NOTE: Once again, I don't think Obama is the anti-Christ, it's just another example of how they like to mimic scriptures as part of their rituals.

On a few possibly unrelated side notes.
a)Skull and Bones 322. (We still don't know the real meaning and significance of that number yet)
b)The Georgia Guidestones were erected March 22nd 1980.
c)March 22nd, 1980 to March 22nd, 2013 = 33 YEARS. (One of the Illuminati's favorite numbers)

d) Most of us know how predictive programming works. On March 22nd, the motion picture "Olympus has Fallen" releases.(Plot summed up, The White House is attacked and overtaken by foreign forces, and then the president is taken hostage.)

e) President Lincoln was assassinated on Good Friday.

f) There are also rumors of Obama visiting the Temple Mount during his visit.

In my personal thoughts, I believe Obama could go through with the whole ritual that involves a staged assassination/real assassination (sacrifice) then a fake awakening and rebirth. Feel free to add to this.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh goodness.

I loved your disclaimer. The second one almost made me fall out of my chair! LOL.

Interesting observations. Thank you for your thread.

~ Cirque

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Interesting,
coincidence that 6 of our aircraft carriers are tied up in port at Norfolk?

Obama could go through with the whole ritual that involves a staged assassination/real assassination

That`s interesting too, I think it would easy to get someone to cooperate in their own assassination if you convinced them that it was just going to be a fake ritual assassination.
This is going to be an interesting trip to keep an eye on.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Very interesting speculation. I like your disclaimers especially.
I don't think he is ready to go into an event that would put him in real danger of dying though, in any case.
We can expect something staged though - or, if you follow the logic of certain historical precedents, they can let a crazy Islamic terrorist get a near miss - and they would wonder in the first place how on earth they were not caught earlier.
Israel says its security screening is better than that of the US as far as it involves Israeli issues, partly because communication is better among various organs. I believe that.
So if anyone throws as much as a pebble at a visiting US president, that person was allowed to get away with posing danger. They must be careful to gauge it to cause an uproar in the world but not to harm the president physically. I would not be surprised if an "Iranian agent" would be let into the web then duly caught.
They must also find a suitable terrorist who is willing to confess without torture.
Just musing.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

If you don't think he's the antichrist then why are you trying to fit his trip to Jerusalem in with End Times prophecies?

I mean I'm all about End Times prophecies. And while Obama is definitely a handpicked Illuminati puppet, I really don't see anything about him fulfilling antichrist prophecies.

And I think it's a bit of a stretch (ok well more than a bit) that you say his being a Democrat is equivalent to "riding in to Jerusalem on an ass."
edit on 28-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

And I think it's a bit of a stretch (ok well more than a bit) that you say his being a Democrat is equivalent to "riding in to Jerusalem on an ass."
edit on 28-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

Okay, lol, everyone line up for this one..3....2...1.....

edit on 2/28/2013 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Because the Illuminati likes to imitate and copy things from the Bible as part of their "rituals" like the real counterfeit Christ will do when he sits upon the Temple Mount one day and declares himself the Messiah.

Not to mention Obama's messiah complex they try to sell to everyone.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I know they do. But being a Democrat is nothing but a stretch to claim that it's him "riding into Jerusalem on an ass."

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I know they do. But being a Democrat is nothing but a stretch to claim that it's him "riding into Jerusalem on an ass."

Maybe not but he chose the same day that Jesus rode into Jerusalem...

3)March 20th also happens to be Nisan 10, 5 days before Passover, when Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey.

Could he not have picked a different day? There ARE 364 other days he could've chosen but Obama chooses the same day (5 days before Passover) Jesus did. Sometimes it's so obvious and people still can't see it. It must be the devilish spell he has on them.

Interestingly, the new Pope (False Prophet) will be in position at this time...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I believe he was just comparing the fact that the Democrat mascot is a donkey, not saying that being a Democrat is like riding into jurusalem on a donkey. Bush should have road an elephant through there.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If you're searching for the anti-Christ, may I ask who the anti-Buddha is?
I dare not even ask, is there supposed to be and anti-Mohammed too?
How are these three going to get along? Or do they all have their own timing?

Actually, what is the job of these anti-prophets anyway?
Can you enlighten me as I am not very well versed in the topic (though I do like comparative religion) and my imagination fails me here...

In Christian eschatology, Jesus saves everyone by dying on the cross (actually we can never be sure that this historically happened).
So what's an anti-Christ to do? Undo all this by ... doing what?
Is he or she supposed to roll back the clock somehow and make us all irredeemable sinners? Wasn't saving the world once enough?
Do they have to do something at least as grave as Christ's death on the cross. But since they're anti, it should work the other way around... How exactly?

Sorry for being so naive, but I would really like to see what we are talking about before we keep on talking about it any longer.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am not of the christian faith, so I don't believe in so called "anti-christs"

But this is very interesting. I guess we'll just have to wait till the 22nd to see if anything suspicious happens.

top topics

join