It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! I finally joined because of something that happened to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I have known about this forum for awhile and just now joined because I want to let everyone know about something that happened to me a few years ago. This is long but please read it all if you have the time and interest.

I have always had an opened mind to subjects conversed about on this website and have done a lot of my own research a few years ago until I had an experience that made me decide to stop my research. At the time I was 19 years old, I am now 23, and it wasn't until now that I want to talk about my experience. I was researching about area 51, Roswell, Nazi Germany, the Nazi's experiments with both people and anti-gravety, the Nazi Bell, many different UFO sightings in my area, the Moon, abduction stories, JFK demanding UFO information and his assassination and many other things that can't come to mind right now. My researched took up most of my time everyday for Months. I came across photographs of files that claimed to be "Top Secret" Government files, both posted online and ones that I had to download that were deep inside zip files. I felt like I was getting really deep into the research. One day my computer was acting up, it wasn't getting online, though I could get online with my xbox and my Dad's computer but not on my computer. I restarted it and plugged an ethernet cord into it to see if that would work, but still nothing. It was running very slowly, which was weird because it has never done that before, and the built in webcam light was flashing every once-in-a-while. Eventually it did go back to normal that day it was and I noticed that some files were missing some were files that were related to my research, some were not. It was after this that things got more abnormal.

Before I get into what happened next I must have you understand that I am a HUGE car fan. At a very young age I began studying cars, their shapes of everything from the body down to the different areas of their headlights and taillights. If I saw a head light in the distance and could work out where it is located on the car versus the driving lights and blinkers and I could tell you what kind of car it is. I have been into cars all my life and couldn't wait to get my license and first car so I could start racing. I began street racing the very weekend I got my license. With my studying of cars I could identify what make and model a car was around, which came very handy in street racing because I could tell if a car around me, even at a very far distance, was a car that is used as a police car. This skill saved me more times that I can count and only got better with time. The day after my computer was acing up I noticed a car parked down the street at the entrance of the neighborhood where I lived at the time. My house was the very first house in the neighborhood. As you turn into the neighborhood there are some trees on the right, a hill on the left, and the houses began about 200 yards from the entrance of the neighborhood. It wasn't uncommon for a vehicle to be parked next to the curb at the very entrance of the neighborhood but it was typically a telephone, or cable television truck. I knew all of the cars driven by my neighbors, but the car that was parked there wasn't a company truck or a car owned by a neighbor. It was a white Crown Victoria with tinted windows, and I could see that it had L.E.D. lights mounted in the grill, like those mounted in the grills of unmarked police cars. Some police did park there to try to catch speeders traveling down the street my neighborhood was off of but this car wasn't facing the street, it was facing my house. I didn't think anything of it but I as the days went by I noticed vehicles there. It wasn't always that Crown Victoria, but it was always a vehicle used by police or some kind of law informant. Some days it would be a black Crown Victoria, Black, or dark colored Chevy Tahoe or Suburban, but they rotated days all parking in the locating. I noticed on all of them that they had very dark tinted windows and L.E.D. lights mounted in various places on the vehicles, grills, side view mirrors ( I can tell the difference between a side view blinker mirror and a L.E.D. emergency light side view mirror), and could make out the areas where lights were mounted inside of some of the vehicles. This went on for three weeks and during this time I continued my research.

One day, when I was returning home from class, I noticed the white Crown Victoria as I turned into the neighborhood. I drove very slowly by the vehicle looking directly at it. In my state it is illegal to have your vehicles windows tinted below a 30% and illegal to have any tinting whatsoever on the front windshield below the visor area. My vehicle had factory window tint that was 35%, dark enough to not have the sun bother you too much but not dark enough to not be able to look into the vehicle during the day. Sure there were people who had darker than this that they had done themselves, I am friends with someone who has 5% on his car and it is DARK! The Crown Victoria's windows were as dark, if not darker than 5%. As I drove around to the front of the vehicle I looked into the windshield. The windshield was completely tinted, not as dark as the other windows but still very dark. I was able to make out that there was a figure in the driver's seat. I pulled into my driveway, got out of my vehicle, walked to the end of my driveway and stared straight at the vehicle. Eventually the driver turned the vehicle on and left the neighborhood. This was when I decided this is no coincidence and thought that maybe I was being watched by someone. As I said earlier, this went on for three weeks. I stopped my research after this day and a few days later the vehicles stopped showing up.

Maybe I was looking too far into something that had nothing to do with me at all, or maybe I was getting close to something that someone didn't want me to know, wanted it to stop and that I could be a threat. I just wanted to share this with you all to see if anyone else has had an experience similar to this and to see what everyone thinks of this.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!
Tell us more about yourself and after you reach 20 posts you can start your own threads. I look forward to reading them.
edit on 28-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sleepyGT

Welcome to your new Addiction. Look forward to your threads.....

Des

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well that was one hell of an intro

Firstly welcome to our little piece of paranoia heaven, looks like you'll fit right in.
Your tin foil hat is in your shiny new locker the default code is the CIA's 5th 6th and 7th digits in their phone number. Please also find your complimentary troll spray and the automatic flag Cody button

Seriously though enjoy your time with us and I look forward to some interesting posts

Cody

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! I've had similar occurrences but never been followed! I've had facebook information deleted and I wasn't able to share posts with my Aunt who also posts, I don't think it's conspiracy but let's call it "conspiracy theory information". My old laptop completely went kaputz after I uploaded a bunch of my chemtrail pictures and PDF's that I found online too. It's silly to think that the government is looking and watching us but they really are everywhere. You'll find them on here too, they are very easy to spot.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Thats a nice story and you tell it so well. Enjoy ATS. Stay safe.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Welcome aboard! I've had similar occurrences but never been followed! I've had facebook information deleted and I wasn't able to share posts with my Aunt who also posts, I don't think it's conspiracy but let's call it "conspiracy theory information". My old laptop completely went kaputz after I uploaded a bunch of my chemtrail pictures and PDF's that I found online too. It's silly to think that the government is looking and watching us but they really are everywhere. You'll find them on here too, they are very easy to spot.

Give us a hint
That van outside my gaff is ruining my view of my sexy neighbor

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Wow!...that is the longest introduction I have read; very, very interesting.

I look forward to your first thread.

See you around the forums!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Here on ATS that story will be slammed to the ground......People want pictures of the van or it didn't happen!!

Awesome story and I hope you make a thread soon!!

Remember....Pics or it didn't happen though

Welcome welcome!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi there SleepyGT.

Welcome to ATS and greetings from Sweden. May your stay be pleasant @ the digital temple of naysayers, yaysayers, skeptIcons n conspiranoids.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the welcomes! My story is something that has always been in the back of my mind since it happened. I haven't shared it with very many people but I felt like now I want to let it out.

I know the "pictures or it didn't happen" and I wish I had some but I didn't think about it at the time for some reason. I really wish I did because I would have loved to have recorded it with taking notes of license plates to individual cars and pictures of them to go along with each day. I have thought many times to do research again and see if this will happen again.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hopefully it will distract you from street racing. Find a track (it ain't that expensive) and no innocent people will likely ever get hurt.

This admonishment is brought to you by the owner of many very fast vehicles over the years. Tracks are way more fun than the streets.

Neat story good luck ( :

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

top topics

join