It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs posing as Nazis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Im curious what peoples opinion is about this.

The whole UFO scenerio, at least as far as we know it, really took off at the end of WWII.
The Nazis supposedly had advanced technology, which some claim came from the help of Aliens...
(could they have found something and tried to reverse engineer it...or did they actually make contact?) Then you have to ask yourself how did they lose the war if they indeed had this alien technology and were assisted by the aliens.
1) the deal went bad
2) they just happened upon items and tried to reverse engineer, and they didnt have time to perfect it.

I watched part of a film series (Contact?), from Spielberg, which if I remember correctly, played with the idea that the aliens cloaked themselves to appear has humans, in the appearance of Nazis when they abducted people...which would indicate the Nazis had nothing to do with aliens or their technology. I dont buy into this therory myself.

Then there is the whole bit where the U.S. Navy went down at the end of the War to Antartica...and from there it is anybodies guess as to what happened. Did the admiral really meet with an advanced race? Or did he merely find Nazis with all the alien plans and artifacts they were working with in their reverse engineering project...thus giving now the time and ability for the US to research and reverse engineer the technology.

Who knows...pretty complex for sure.

Gods Peace

dAlen

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The whole UFO Case started thousands of years ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think there was just an explosion of human technology around about that time. The technology probably isn't alien, at least not any of the tech we have seen. Also it wasn't just Germany, they did build the first rockets and jet planes but the US built the atomic bomb and the English had that enigma code breaking machine which lead to computer technology if memory serves correctly.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes, the case has been around forever...i would love to know what really happened at and after the creation of the earth...what envolvement there was from the aliens (or angels/demons). I have my theories, like most everyone else, that Im slowly trying to piece together.

I was hoping that perhaps with the more current "interactions" there might be some tangibles as to help round out the picture of the UFO stories from ancient civilizations. (again, angel/demons if you want to use that term)
The book of enoch leads to some fabulous speculation as to what may be happening today.
(With the whole scenerio of the watchers who were cursed to go under the earth...and the offspring who would wonder the earth as evil spirits.)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sabre,
I was looking at the CIAs museum the other day, and they had a device, which I believe they said they recouped from the Nazis which generated almost unlimited amounts of code.
Is this what you are referring to when you mentioned the enigma code?

Also, the atomic bomb...wasnt that with the help of German scientist?
(Not implying that they couldnt have been naturalized citizens...but none the less, German)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Agreed that it has been around for many many years. Germany went from a country that was demolished in WWI to a huge superpower in about 10-15 years, which is a pretty fast rate of recovery for the amount of damage they did recieve. They apparently had some uber-powerful weapon that if they had finished it would more than likely have turned the war to their favor even if the Allies were on Germany's doorstep. They more than likely did not completely finish what they were working on, since the Allies moved quickly and stoped Germany. And then after that, the modern day UFO'ology started, with Roswell and Area 51 and other common knowledge. So in my opinion, I think they might have had some dealing with aliens during the WWII era.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Also, the atomic bomb...wasnt that with the help of German scientist?
(Not implying that they couldnt have been naturalized citizens...but none the less, German)

Yes, Albert Einstein helped with the production of the bomb in the Manhatten Project, and he was German. Is that the scientist you were implying?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
yes, he's the scientist I was implying...

Though I'm not necessarily trying to connect him to Nazi Germany...

Its just interesting when you consider operation "paper clips" primary goal was "importing" German/Nazi scientist.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
So in my opinion, I think they might have had some dealing with aliens during the WWII era.

...see if I can get the quote in there this time.

So what went "wrong" with the deal that cost them the war?
I mean, with the help of Aliens, who can stop them? Unless something more "covert" and sinister was unfolding.

Also, what about the Antartica bit? Do you think Admiral (byrd?) actually met with an alien civilization?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You are forgetting the mention of "Foo Fighters." These were disc shaped craft that moved at hypersonic speeds, caused bombers to stall, and did close "fly bys" of American/British war planes. These only appeared late in the war. I have a video on my computer that tries to put together the pieces of this puzzle with eye witnesses and documents written at the time.

Either German scientist were far more ahead than we thought, or they had contact with a higher species late in the war.

Who knows?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What went wrong is that they ran out of time and men. It is said that if they only had a few years more, everything could have gone differently...

It would be so interesting to see what would happen if the US got invaded in the same manner. I mean if we ignore the loss of lives, just to see all that secret technology get deployed

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

What went wrong is that they ran out of time and men. It is said that if they only had a few years more, everything could have gone differently...

so what about the aliens...were they helping, and decided not to, or what?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

so what about the aliens...were they helping, and decided not to, or what?

We can't answer this. We don't know for certain if the Germans were in contact with aliens. With the mentioning of the Foo Fighters, the Allied pilots were ordered to engage the Foo Fighters if they came in contact with them. Now the disk shape of them are definitely beyond anyone's technology at that time. If the Germans were able to create that type of technology without any extraterrestrial help, they should have won the war because they would've had the technology to overpower us with their weapons. My only theory is that aliens gave them the stuff, and they couldn't figure out how to use them in time.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
My only theory is that aliens gave them the stuff, and they couldn't figure out how to use them in time.

My theory would be that in this time of war with virtually unlimited workspace and money (since they where forced anyway
), the Germans really COULD have designed an anti-gravity saucer, without any help from aliens. I mean we are not talking a petty nation with a conventional opinion on warfare here (read France
), we are talking about the spearhead in just about every technological department there was, with really far fetched things. Just the fact they deployed a jet aircraft WAAAAY ahead of everyone else is a big pointer.

The fact that it also came too late and was used completely wrong is another big pointer as to why the German "UFO" never really got the chance to see action.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It's true that the nazis were working on disc shaped aircrafts (if the books about german weapons during WW2 are correct), though if they ever did more than blueprints and built prototypes is something that is debated and unclear.

I definetly don't believe in that they had help from aliens, it was a time of war and the creativity among the scientist was really high among all sides. Though I would lean towards that the germans was the most creative.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
German (Nazis) scientists discovered how to build what some concider alien craft or what in fact are earth made saucers built toward the end of WW2 then once the war ended the scientists where out of the job and the Russian and U.S where after this saucer tecnholgy hence begin the U.S project paperclip.

I assure you all the above is fact total fact. Below i begin theorising.

I think that the Russians also got 'old of this tecnholgy which all led up to the cold war.

In 1947 in my opinion a E.T craft did crash. Not a saucer but as i go into on my thread a triangular ship or more like a pair of wings without a fusealarge this is where the U.S began its black budget project to built the stealth jet. Which account for most of the trangular ship sightings.

My UFO thread

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

yes, he's the scientist I was implying...

Though I'm not necessarily trying to connect him to Nazi Germany...
[edit on 31-10-2004 by dAlen]

I would hope not... Einstein was Jewish lol.

Otherwise, there have been a number of threads floating about that provide more than enough evidence (IMHO) that UFOs are well within our capability without the help of any ETs.

Also, Germany could have had nukes first, but Hitler refered to all of Einstein's theories as... "Jewish physics". Amphetamines rot the brain, and Hitler is a perfect example.

new topics

top topics

join