It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ships and there meanings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
A while ago i posted a thread asking for help as to explain why there are so many differant type of E.T craft. I tryed to liken it to our own differant types of airoplanes. I didn't get far. Now i hope to answer that question and share with you all. Cause hay, im that kinda guy.

There are sevral types of surposed E.T craft saucer, cylindrical, spherical, triangular and energy. The energy ships as i have heard them called are surposed to be E.Ts that are pure energy. I dont belive this in the least. I am open minded and i think ball lighting and other earthly events that are not known could also be part of a mistaken identity.

I have noticed that most surposed abductions accure from cylindrical ships and energy ships.

Energy ship abduction vary greatly. I will not go into lots of diiferant cases it would be a waste of time. I believe these to be a type of dream. I cant remember what they are called but baseically you go from awake straight back into REM sleep. So if for instance you see a bright star or car head lights coming toward you through the bed room window and fall staraight back to REM sleep and begin to dream with the bright lights at the fromt of your mind it is very easy to see how one dream of being abducted.

Cylindrical ship abduction is what i see as the most important. There are often similar to each other and often involve Greys and of course medical examination. Again most can be explained away why sleep paralysis and other sleep odditys. Anyway back to subject i didn't make this thread to talk about E.T abductions. Maybe another time.

Spherical ship abduction often involve Nordic (human looking E.Ts) and occur more often in the UK. They dont as a rule of thumb include medical examination or anal probeing. They apear to give off a feeling of kindness and often say they want to help the human race.

triangular ships, again they happened most while the U.S stealth jets where still a black project and where mostly a case of false identity. There i guess are abductions from these ships but i find most less evidence supporting them.

Most people forget that U.F.O stands for unidentifed flying objects and not little green man. They are just that unknown flying.........things........

During WW2 German scientists where working on flying saucers and they did succeed. Then once the war finished the Russians and the Americans where obviously trying to get 'old of 'em. Hence came about project paperclip in America which granted German scientists U.S citizenship in exchange for German millitary secrets.

There are also ideas that ancient man may have built flying machines. However i can not comment on this subject because i know too little about it.

My conclusion being that cylindrical ships are the most likely to be real out of this world stuff but saucers and especially energy ships can be explained away most of the time. Other ships witnessed like the Pheonix lights i again shall not comment on. Most of the trianglar ships where probably U.S stealth jets.

I hope that helped some one. And yes i put effort into this thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Did you ever go to school because your writing skills suck big time. So much so that I found it hard to read. If your going to write something, make sure that all parties can read it.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
im 13 mate and can i say this you found it hard to read not impossible. If you wish to comment on my thread comment on the subject matter not my writeing skills. Im sorry if im not Robert Temple. Get over it. Now if all you can do is comment on how bad i am at writeing dont bother replieing to my thread unless you have something to contribute. I have over 400 post behind me. If people couldn't read 'em at all. Well work it out.

My writeing skills suck, at least i dont use sucky words like suck.

Oh my god this is you second post you have -130 points. Who in the hell are you to talk.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by shorty]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How sad it is to pick on someone that makes mistakes in spelling. Here is a 13 year old trying to express himself.

You souhld be ahsemad of yrouelsf.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechMan
Did you ever go to school because your writing skills suck big time. So much so that I found it hard to read. If your going to write something, make sure that all parties can read it.

I think you need to grow up

-------

Different ships i my opinion mean either different species or different ship classes

If you think about it the more advanced a race (going from human history)gets the faster it advances
So the many different types of ships could simple be advances on the past type, aliens could use ships that are outdated by their standards but still meet the specification for the missions.

Energy ships could be the most advanced 'class' of ship but the slighty older ships could still be used.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If a race was so advanced that they were pure energy they would have no need to reproduce, they couldn't get ill, they eat,sleep or die they would have no use for us. They would be as gods to us.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It could be, hypothetically, that they have different craft for different tasks. Like we would use a helicopter for one job and a C-17 for another. It could be variations of the same craft based on how different people interpreted what they saw in their minds. Some differences could be attributed to just plain ol' hoax-ery. (New word alert.)

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I know of four differnt types ships:
The Pod one seater shiny black glass like material.
Small used for monitoring and defense.
large for gathering
and of course the very large ma ma ships.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is very intresting shorty. I have heard about old flying machines that three great sciencetists made and detailed it in a lost book. I heard it may have been berried in the hall of records.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Observe. What do you mean you aint as stupid as i think. I didnt say you where.

My, my HK you are infusiatic.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ill take that as a compliment shorty.

you spelt enthusiastic wrong. LOL

Only a joke shorts.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Your a intresting character. HK. Why is your mood an anagram of my UN. Is it an accident.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you noticed I edited that didn't mean to write it on thread. It wasn't meant for anyone my apologies.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Who nose.

I dont believe in Aliens i am a christian.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
HK you may be Christian but may i say this. I know the bible and i know there a lots of things in it that could be seen as aliens. God himself could be. Maybe the E ships are angels or demons and although the bible doesn't litrally say they do exist, it doesn't say they dont either and you and me both know im sure that it is a very symbolic book not totally litral.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Could you post a photo of what you call a Energy Ship.

Im intrested in these. I done a google search but I couldn't get anywhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
this one is not the best on the subject but the first i came across

heres a better site of crap

There you go.

But cant stress enough. They dont exist.

Ps.

HK whats up with the anagrams of my name. I mean Shorty knuckle. My avatar is of knuckles the sonic charecter. Your mood is an anagram of my name. Woz up

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They could be anything. From birds with lights shineing on them to Mercurys rays being magnifed by swomp gas.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Your smart you dont believe that crap do you. No you dont. but i doubt they are E.T craft. What is the bible if not a great work of fiction.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Your smart you dont believe that crap do you. No you dont. but i doubt they are E.T craft.

what makes you think they are "energy ships"? they are lights,but that doesn't mean they are made of energy...

speculation again and again...the hoax's and bullsh*t will built up for ever it seems.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by DarkSide]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join