It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there sodium,excitotoxin,dioxin,BPA and fluorine ion in everything?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Why is there sodium,excito-toxin,dioxin,BPA and fluorine ion in everything?
Mercury laced vaccines.
BPA in most plastics,ink,paper receipts,cans,etc.
Eating irradiated meat with traces of feces on it.
Being sprayed with aluminum,barium salts, and other heavy metals.

Why are they doing this?
edit on 27-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That's a bit of an overstatement, these things aren't that common. Vaccines aren't mercury laced, they have trace amounts of ethyl-mercury that leaves your body very quickly. I don't know what you mean by "being sprayed".
edit on 27-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
That's a bit of an overstatement, these things aren't that common. Vaccines aren't mercury laced, they have trace amounts of ethyl-mercury that leaves your body very quickly. I don't know what you mean by "being sprayed".

What?

Tin cans and plastic bottles are not common?
Paper receipts in a store?
Fluorinated water?
Chem-trails?
ethyl mercury is still toxic. Just not as toxic as other organic mercury.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Because they're all a cost effective method of preservation/longevity/construction etc with a negligible risk:cost ratio.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

What?

Fluorinated water?
Chem-trails?

You took my words too literally, perhaps I should have phrased it differently. BPA is an issue, but there's nothing sinister behind it, it's been used to make plastics since the 50's. Chem trails haven't been proven to exist, and if they did exist, they would have been discovered by now. The amount of Ethyl-Mercury in vaccines is not toxic, it's fine.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What?

Fluorinated water?
Chem-trails?

You took my words too literally, perhaps I should have phrased it differently. BPA is an issue, but there's nothing sinister behind it, it's been used to make plastics since the 50's. Chem trails haven't been proven to exist, and if they did exist, they would have been discovered by now. The amount of Ethyl-Mercury in vaccines is not toxic, it's fine.

"Magos concluded that ethylmercury, the mercury derivative found in thimerosal, is less neurotoxic than methylmercury, the mercury derivative for which the various guidelines are based."

www.fda.gov...

"Thiomersal is very toxic by inhalation, ingestion, and in contact with skin (EC hazard symbol T+), with a danger of cumulative effects. It is also very toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in aquatic environments (EC hazard symbol N).[12] In the body, it is metabolized or degraded to ethylmercury (C2H5Hg+) and thiosalicylate.[4]"

Few studies of the toxicity of thiomersal in humans have been performed. Cases have been reported of severe poisoning by accidental exposure or attempted suicide, with some fatalities.[13] Animal experiments suggest that thiomersal rapidly dissociates to release ethylmercury after injection; that the disposition patterns of mercury are similar to those after exposure to equivalent doses of ethylmercury chloride; and that the central nervous system and the kidneys are targets, with lack of motor coordination being a common sign. Similar signs and symptoms have been observed in accidental human poisonings. The mechanisms of toxic action are unknown. Fecal excretion accounts for most of the elimination from the body. Ethylmercury clears from blood with a half-life of about 18 days in adults. Ethylmercury is eliminated from the brain in about 14 days in infant monkeys. Risk assessment for effects on the nervous system have been made by extrapolating from dose-response relationships for methylmercury.[14] Methylmercury and ethylmercury distributes to all body tissues, crossing the blood–brain barrier and the placental barrier, and ethylmercury also moves freely throughout the body.[15] Concerns based on extrapolations from methylmercury caused thiomersal to be removed from U.S. childhood vaccines, starting in 1999. Since then, it has been found that ethylmercury is eliminated from the body and the brain significantly faster than methylmercury, so the late-1990s risk assessments turned out to be overly conservative.[14] Though inorganic mercury metabolized from ethylmercury has a much longer half-life in the brain, at least 120 days, it appears to be much less toxic than the inorganic mercury produced from mercury vapor, for reasons not yet understood.[14]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What?

Fluorinated water?
Chem-trails?

"Magos concluded that ethylmercury, the mercury derivative found in thimerosal, is less neurotoxic than methylmercury, the mercury derivative for which the various guidelines are based."

www.fda.gov...

"Thiomersal is very toxic by inhalation, ingestion, and in contact with skin (EC hazard symbol T+), with a danger of cumulative effects. It is also very toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in aquatic environments (EC hazard symbol N).[12] In the body, it is metabolized or degraded to ethylmercury (C2H5Hg+) and thiosalicylate.[4]"

Few studies of the toxicity of thiomersal in humans have been performed. Cases have been reported of severe poisoning by accidental exposure or attempted suicide, with some fatalities.[13] Animal experiments suggest that thiomersal rapidly dissociates to release ethylmercury after injection; that the disposition patterns of mercury are similar to those after exposure to equivalent doses of ethylmercury chloride; and that the central nervous system and the kidneys are targets, with lack of motor coordination being a common sign. Similar signs and symptoms have been observed in accidental human poisonings. The mechanisms of toxic action are unknown. Fecal excretion accounts for most of the elimination from the body. Ethylmercury clears from blood with a half-life of about 18 days in adults. Ethylmercury is eliminated from the brain in about 14 days in infant monkeys. Risk assessment for effects on the nervous system have been made by extrapolating from dose-response relationships for methylmercury.[14] Methylmercury and ethylmercury distributes to all body tissues, crossing the blood–brain barrier and the placental barrier, and ethylmercury also moves freely throughout the body.[15] Concerns based on extrapolations from methylmercury caused thiomersal to be removed from U.S. childhood vaccines, starting in 1999. Since then, it has been found that ethylmercury is eliminated from the body and the brain significantly faster than methylmercury, so the late-1990s risk assessments turned out to be overly conservative.[14] Though inorganic mercury metabolized from ethylmercury has a much longer half-life in the brain, at least 120 days, it appears to be much less toxic than the inorganic mercury produced from mercury vapor, for reasons not yet understood.[14]

en.wikipedia.org...

You can die if you drink too much water. The dose makes the poison, anything can kill you. The amount in vaccines is fine. I'm fully aware of what it is and what it can do, that's why I mentioned the amount.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

aspartame/neotame metabolizing into formaldehyde?
sodium benzoate breaks down into benzoic acid and benzene?
HFCS with mercury in it.

Your liver can only filter so much.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

aspartame/neotame metabolizing into formaldehyde?
sodium benzoate breaks down into benzoic acid and benzene?
HFCS with mercury in it.

Your liver can only filter so much.

You produce formaldehyde in your body naturally and it's broken down in to formic acid by your body easily.

The levels of benzene from foods that sodium benzoate is used to preserve is very low and doesn't appear to be a concern.

From Wikipedia:

The use of food grade hydrochloric acid in the processing of corn syrup has given rise to the unconfirmed speculations that HFCS itself is a source of inorganic mercury, a known neurotoxin. The food industry does no longer use conventional chemical hydrolysis for the manufacture of HFCS

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

How much do you think your liver can filter out of your blood?

Before it has caused damage to your organs/DNA.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

How much do you think your liver can filter out of your blood?

Before it has caused damage to your organs/DNA.

That depends what you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
they've got to dispose of that crap somewhere.

when the yucca mountain project was scrapped, they started 'disposing' of the stockpiles of depleted urainium all over the middle east, and now africa, in the form of spent ammunition.

i'd say, in this capacity, that the controllers have exceeded their required 95% negativety threshold.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

So fluoride was phosphate disposal.

What about other toxins like corexit?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Mercury laced vaccines.

Why are they doing this?

Because it's produced and endorsed by profit driven scum with only a slight regard for consequence. Primarily the possible consequences of a rare occasion where someone honest and not in on the scam would scream loud enough for the public to start to listen and take notice enough to research the data themselves.

Thimerosal is fine?

Never read such absolutly gullible claptrap.

Mercury, organic or inorganic is a poison...that's why it's used as a preservative...it kills bacteria, pathogens, fungus and molds stone dead...not to labour the point, but it's used as a preservative, because it's so effective at being...poisonous!

As for Vaccines, only yesterday UK news were (almost reluctantly it seemed to me) reporting on new evidence of infant and child related Neurological damage (or children being brain damaged to you and I) in the EU, suspected / linked to components of the swine flu 'vaccine' they were practically forced to have pumped into their bodies recently.

Alarming rise and incidents of children affected with Narcolepsy, a brain disorder where people suddenly and sporadically become unconcious for no apparent reason, together with muscle immobility is being reported from all over Europe..and is diectly being linked BY the PTB with adjuvants contained within the 2008 - 2010 H1N1 or 'Swine Flu pandemic' vaccine being peddled in Europe back then.

And if the PTB are actually admitting the link to a vaccine there was actually talk of making compulsory...only the extremely naive or a fool, knowing the weasel words we routinely get served up from the PTB, wouldn't imagine for a second this is only the tip of this particular iceberg.

OP, some members will always blindly go along with and believe what the PTB tell them to regardless. It's their choice..i feel sorry for those that don't or can't make an informed choice, the baby of the pregnant 'believer' and those kids being pushed to the front of the line, because they were in an at risk catagory...how ironic and true that turned out to be.

Official UK records and meeting minutes have recently been released that PROVE the vaccine industry is primarily just that...first and foremost a profitable industry, with ministers and Government appointed regulatory commitee members, officially documented being part of an ongoing fraud, together with Pharma, to cover the true dangers and ineffectiveness of vaccines for decades.

Apart from these latest releases, anyone can verify the timing of the prevalence of commonly 'vaccinated against' childhood diseases, and see beyond doubt that the majority of them were in sharp and steady decline, PRIOR to the years mass worldwide vaccination programmes were initiated...and show that conversely, those same diseases RISING steady and sharply subsequent to the vaccinations commencing.

The data is available in the records of the BMJ, The Lancet, WHO, CDC and others.

As for the rest of the crap they pump into our foods, our environment, our minds and our bloodstreams, i can only surmise it is for one of two reasons..cynical profit motives, or part of an orchestrated population reduction and / or fertility reduction agenda, which essentially amounts to the same thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Perhaps they have been trying to poison us for years as a means of reducing the populace only it did exactly the opposite.......caused us to adapt and live longer......MUCH longer........

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I have read that ethyl mercury can attach to sugars and then concentrate in the brain . I just do not trust mercury . A child who was normal in every way gets a vaccination and within 24 hours is Autistic . The multidose vaccine with .01 percent ethyl mercury unshaken ( mixed) before turning upside down and drawing it out could result in the concentration of that injection to be very high in Ethyl Mercury . I got that from a health worker .
Then there is the women who are being vaccinated heavily according to them in Africa who are having problems with miscarrages and hormonal problems .

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Depleted Uranium is very dense and makes good perpetrators and armor for tanks . It has protected our men in the tanks but might expose them to radiation hazards .

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I have read that ethyl mercury can attach to sugars and then concentrate in the brain . I just do not trust mercury . A child who was normal in every way gets a vaccination and within 24 hours is Autistic . The multidose vaccine with .01 percent ethyl mercury unshaken ( mixed) before turning upside down and drawing it out could result in the concentration of that injection to be very high in Ethyl Mercury . I got that from a health worker .
Then there is the women who are being vaccinated heavily according to them in Africa who are having problems with miscarrages and hormonal problems .

Whether they're true or not, the unshaken and heavily vaccinated issues aren't really related to whether vaccines are dangerous or not, because both are not usual or correct usage, it's a concern but it doesn't mean much, most things can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Could you source the Autism thing please? I don't believe that.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well I really do not want to hunt it down again even though it is a common occurrence with vaccines . Because very young children are so small and the tipping points for neurological complications caused by the uptake of Mercury so small ,single dose vaccines were introduced for use to eliminate the need for an antibacterial agent .
There is something to be said for that . The infant also was subject to the mothers uptake of Mercury complicating the problem .

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Mercury laced vaccines.

Why are they doing this?

Because you pick and choose what you want to believe without proof.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join