It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo Engineering - Methane Emergency! SEE WHAT THEY'VE DONE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Our planet is struggling to breath while we're all understandably distracted with the economy and trying to get by day to day brought about by TPTB. But while our heads are buried in a million matters we're not looking at the bigger picture!

When human beings are subjected to trauma as in say a serious car accident. The body, in it's survival mode will shut down all organs first in order to save the brain. This is fact! Now if we look at the earth - it will do exactly the same. As it struggles to survive the trauma brought about by maverick scientists and the like - it starts to shut down and we see it in the increase in species annihilation. We only have to look at the Bees and Fish etc to know something is wrong. No matter what they tell us the cause is - we know deep down in our hearts - something is sadly wrong with our planet. Crop failures and deformities in fruit and Veg and animal life. If you're old enough to remember how healthy it used to be on this beautiful planet you will know - this is not right!

This is a 30 min Video - wake up! See what they've done! Because "IF THEY DON'T GET THIS SORTED - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS."
(going to try bringing vid across but usually have probs - any help would be appreciated)

WE KNOW WHAT THEY'VE DONE - BUT WHAT CAN WE DO? This is a scary one.

TextDane Wigington - Arctic methane emergency!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work and you might want to check out this ATS Thread

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Here it is.

Just click on the quote button on my post and you will see how I did it.

Just include between the yvid brackets the numbers and letters that come after the equal sign...
edit on 27-2-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

had video link, not needed now.......
edit on 2/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Thanks for that mate!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

Text“Venus syndrome” is not a metaphor, it is a scientific scenario.

The term should be self explanatory, but, just to be clear, Venus syndrome is a scenario in which climate and atmospheric feedback loops are triggered that can’t be switched off.

Under this scenario, as greenhouse gasses build up, and cause planetary warming, yet more greenhouse gasses are released which causes still more warming. This trajectory does not end in a balmy tropical resort Earth, but rather a planet that is closer to hell. Like Venus, Earth would become a pressure cooking inferno with virtually no life. - See more at: www.activistpost.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The Earth is already lost. Blindly motivated by greed, we have dug our own species' grave, as well as the graves of many others. Not much can be done to counter this; humanity will run its course and cease to exist. Order will be restored, the cancer will be cured.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good thread. S&F. I know that they have been manipulating the weather for a very long time, it used to be common knowledge back thirty to fourty years ago, the government even bragged about how they could make rain and were testing ways to use climate as a weapon. I guess us people over fifty must all be senile nowadays.
Everyone heard it wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

As depressing as that sounds - I'm afraid I think I agree with you. It's like a runaway train and though there are plenty of people who care enough to want it stopped - those pressing on the gas won't do a darn thing to stop it. They have their Bunkers and probably the technology to turn it all around once they've depopulated the planet.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Good thread. S&F. I know that they have been manipulating the weather for a very long time, it used to be common knowledge back thirty to fourty years ago, the government even bragged about how they could make rain and were testing ways to use climate as a weapon. I guess us people over fifty must all be senile nowadays.
Everyone heard it wrong.

This is the trouble, generations pass and no one remembers so they get away with it because those who do remember spend the rest of their lives trying to convince the young and yes being told we're senile.

It's the same with wars - 'Do we learn from History'

I wonder why we now have documentaries entitled 'Evacuation of Planet Earth' Now why would they be even thinking in those terms?
edit on 27-2-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

[yvid]
[/yvid]

Even the Pope's jumped ship!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Once the methane starts to be released from the clathrates, it really cannot be stopped short of divine intervention, and the methane started being released several years ago.

The feedback loop exponentially increases the output until a certain point, but that point is far past the point of no return.

Heres another audio vid the same guy did a couple weeks before:

edit on 2/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join