It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to go for locals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am wondering how to obtain lydocaine/xylocaine for survival situations. I found northwest pharmacy on line,but am leary of this purchase for some reason! I guess its because i cant obtain it in my hometown legally or on the down low. any help or thoughts? Thanks in advance.
How about cleaned and sanitized 2 litres for water storage? safe or not safe! You folks are my go tos for all my survival questions and i would like to say thank you in case i dont get the opportunty in near future. You guys are awesome.
Eastern NC

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't mess with injectables. Tough it out with a topical cream like Lido Cream or Dr. Numb which are usually 4 to 5% Lidocaine...

www.drnumb.com...
edit on 26-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

For your water. The 2 liters should be ok just be sure to treat the water for long term storage. I use activated oxygen for all of my long term water storage. You might want to consider some larger containers for the long haul. I use 7 gallon containers that you can buy at Wal Mart in the Camping Section. I keep 5 of them stored in the basement for drinking and food prep. For gray water needs and toilets I can just go out to the rain barrel for enough water to work the toilets if ever needed. Or purify that water for drinking. That's an easy 60 plus gallons to keep handy.
edit on 26-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

I don't think its smart on how to talk about getting coc aine and oxy online like that, but its cool.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Or just make some looting targets for after SHTF.... In a SHTF scenario, I don't plan on hitting any occupied or contested target (not interested in getting in firefights without modern medicine (or even with it))...but I'll certainly loot an abandoned store I can get to first, for valuable supplies like medicine, fuel, food, weapons, etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
First let me get this straight... I dont want coc aine or oxy. I was wanting a local anesthetic for minor sutures and or dental needs. I also stated i couldnt get them here legally and I am not interested in trying to get them that way. I THOUGHT it was ok to get them online. Like this www.antibioticsforsurvival.com. This legal and legit?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Amazon sells lidocaine, make your own: modernsurvivalonline.com...

new topics

top topics

join