It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: A Questionnaire Companion

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KRONKITE

I wasn't into any kind of car racing, until I saw what F-1 did to Austin, last year. Incredible.

SO much $ being thrown around - unreal.

_______

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by sticky

I've been drawn to Orion as well...its always the first thing in the sky I spot and I the familiarity of this "ritual" over most of my life has built a friendly "connection" if that makes any sense...

Something about Orion appeals to me opposed to every other constellation...been that since as long as I can remember looking up at the night sky.

Same - it is, by far, the easiest thing to pick out ion the night sky (when it's there)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Frankly, I am very suspicious and tend not to believe the High and Unusual number of RH Negative Blood Types who are showing up on this thread; although we would tend to be the types to know since O and A Rh Negative Blood is statistically very rare, is prized for blood transfusions (every blood type is compatible with Rh Negative but we can not take anything but Rh Negative in a Blood Transfusion). Our Rh Negative (Non-Rhesus Monkey Gene) is an issue on a number of counts; e.g. Pregnancies; if the the male is Rh Negative and the female is not but it is the first child, everything can go fine but if it is the female's 2nd, 3rd etc child, it can mean serious problems...one of the reasons I had only one child with each of my wives, although 3 of them were Rh Negative as well.

I didn't know about any of this until there was a blood drive at college and the reaction from the Red Cross who bugged me for years afterwards, even offering me as much as $300 to come in and give blood..and that was a lot of years ago.

Anyway, I am not highjacking this thread, just intending to add something that may be of interest "IF" there are in fact so many Rh Negative Blood Types here, which I am still doubting but, as I said, if you are, you would know because our blood has serious Pros and Cons.

Here is a chart some may find interesting:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type = INFJ

2. Astrological sign = Cancer

3. Blood type = O

4. Highest level of Education = HS

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? = yes

6. Any psychic experiences? = yes

7. Any paranormal experiences? = yes

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? = non denominational

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? = writing

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence = USA/TEXAS

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITE
reply to post by Sly1one

Seriously, I just kind of noticed that! When I look up, I always land on those 3 stars... Very strange!
edit on 27-2-2013 by KRONKITE because: 3 stars as in the 'Belt of Orion'.

Yup, its weird in a way, Its as If that's how I get my bearings when looking at the night sky...its my always my point of reference. If I couldn't find Orion I would feel lost...dunno why but that's the way it is for me.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Text White

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here) - INFJ

2. Astrological sign - Pisces

3. Blood type - not sure

4. Highest level of Education - Some college

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? - Yes

6. Any psychic experiences? - Yes

7. Any paranormal experiences? - Yes

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? - Agnostic

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? No

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence - USA / USA

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
Frankly, I am very suspicious and tend not to believe the High and Unusual number of RH Negative Blood Types who are showing up on this thread; although we would tend to be the types to know since O and A Rh Negative Blood is statistically very rare, is prized for blood transfusions (every blood type is compatible with Rh Negative but we can not take anything but Rh Negative in a Blood Transfusion). Our Rh Negative (Non-Rhesus Monkey Gene) is an issue on a number of counts; e.g. Pregnancies; if the the male is Rh Negative and the female is not but it is the first child, everything can go fine but if it is the female's 2nd, 3rd etc child, it can mean serious problems...one of the reasons I had only one child with each of my wives, although 3 of them were Rh Negative as well.

Well, as Oneg pregnant woman i was given a shot of Rh immunoglobulin (RhIg) during my pregnancy and one after the baby was born, that way you can have as much children as you want. So there really is no medical reason why you couldn't have more children with each of your wives

Anyway, i have also noticed a large representation of rhesus negative peoples who have this particular feeling of anticipation, maybe these two are connected, maybe we are more sensible, intuitive, etc etc.

Maybe not.

edit on 27-2-2013 by Exitt because: .

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Fun! Before answering the questionnaire, I wanted to explain why I never posted in your other thread. Mainly, it was because it was very applicable to me if I had read it about six months ago. These last few months, I have either found what I have been waiting or have been blessed with perspective on the remaining events in the sense that I don't feel that nagging sense of impending imminence (never thought I could use those two words together...)

In short, I used to be waiting but now feel that it doesn't matter. We are currently in the era we have been waiting for but it just has yet to manifest and my family and I are happier than ever and are content just to live instead of wait. We have long term goals but we have finally accomplished the "living in the now" lifestyle that we've always preached. In return, we have been granted blessing after blessing. So... because of this, I never knew how to actually participate in your other thread.

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here)
- INFP

2. Astrological sign
- Leo (introverted Leo... I know, I know. So sue me.)

3. Blood type
- Who knows?

4. Highest level of Education
- Went to college and acquired several certificates specific to my interests. No actual degrees, though.

5. Are you a lucid dreamer?
- Used to be. My vivid dreams are vivid when they happen but none of my recent dreams have been technically "lucid".

6. Any psychic experiences?
- Almost daily

7. Any paranormal experiences?
- Daily

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs?
- Eclectic Green Hedge Witch (Kashshaptu) - I worship in the Sumerian pantheon with observations towards Egyptian and Babylonian gods with traditions stemming from Roman paganism. But I'm a Christian-friendly witch!

9. Have you started any recent hobbies?
- Recently, I've been trying to improve on my embarrassing ignorance of herbalism. As a consequence, I've been really getting into mixing my own loose teas. It makes tea reading waaaay more interesting with the different herbs.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence
- The states on both counts. We almost moved to Norway but ended up staying here.

Good luck on your compilation!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type: INFJ

2. Astrological sign: Aquarius (age 33)

3. Blood type: A-

4. Highest level of Education: Some College

5. Are you a lucid dreamer: Yes since around age 12

6. Any psychic experiences: Yes. Way more as a child than as an adult but I chose to close a lot of it off bc it scared me and I had no one in my life to help guide me.

7. Any paranormal experiences: Yes.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs: spiritual but not religious. Organized religion scares me.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies: gardening and self sufficiency.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: USA
edit on 27-2-2013 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type INFJ/INFP 50/50 split

2. Astrological sign Saggitarius

3. Blood type B+

4. Highest level of Education HS

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? No, but I've had several prophetic dreams in my lifetime.

6. Any psychic experiences? yes

7. Any paranormal experiences? a few

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? non religious Christian

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? no

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence US

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Rh neg bio degree holder here so let me try to clarify. Rh negativity can impact pregnancies but only when the woman is Rh negative. Basically, as she carrying a Rh positive child, her body basically develops an immune response to the child's rh factor after the first pregnancy ends (regardless of delivery or termination). It is when the Rh negative woman becomes pregnant the second time that an issue may occur if she did not receive the Rhogan shot following the first pregnancy. Rhogan prevents the immune response. A Rh positive woman who is carrying a Rh negative child will not have this same problem. The reason being is that it is believed that negative blood type was actually the original rh factor. This is what makes rh negative people able to donate blood to both positive and negative rh factor people (with O neg being the universal donor). The incidence of Rh negativity does seem to be a little higher than normal on this thread but there could be an alternate explanation for that prevalence. If you note, a few have made comments about being loathe to share it. This could be the fact that it is a conspiracy site, I know when I first encountered David Icke's (I pronounce it "icky") opinions on Rh negativity, I was positively (har har) horrified that some crazy person was going to think I was a reptilian shape-shifting, blood-drinking overlord. ATS is a conspiracy site that is more questioning and less crazy overall--would be an attractor for Rh negative people curious about conspiracy. Just my theory on the prevalence, lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I have a slight GEEK crush on you for the pie!

And I am hoping being an alice you are female if not this will have to be a platonic bromance ok?

And I will await more proper data compiling...

lol I am female regardless of what the gender genie says about my writing style. It's really very nice to not be condemned for being the way I am and actually admired for it on a conspiracy site so I'll take the crush! lol

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type: INTJ

2. Astrological sign: Capricorn

3. Blood type: O+

4. Highest level of Education: Master's Degree

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Not lucid, but I do dream in bright colors and vivid smells

6. Any psychic experiences? Very intuitive

7. Any paranormal experiences? No

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Cradle Catholic - now an agnostic

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Genealogy, reading, gardening, cooking.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: USA/USA

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type: INFJ "The Protector"

2. Astrological sign: Taurus

3. Blood type: Don't know

4. Highest level of Education: Masters

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Yes, often.

6. Any psychic experiences? Perhaps. And I am certainly open to and around people that are very psychic.

7. Any paranormal experiences? Maybe, but unsure.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Raised Christian, but now I believe in reincarnation and don't know about god, but believe we all go on.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Nope.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: USA/USA

How about how long or how old were you when you started feeling this? I remember specifically wishing my dream life was my real life at about 10 or so. I also remember thinking that I was here to experience or witness something very big, possibly a worldwide catastrophic event since I was a teenager. I'm almost 40 now the last four years have especially felt like a waiting game.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type.... INFJ

2. Astrological sign....Cancer, on the Gemini side

3. Blood type B pos, I think

4. Highest level of Education BS, some Grad

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? yes, some

6. Any psychic experiences? yes

7. Any paranormal experiences? yes

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? raised Baptist, now semi-Agnostic / Wiccan
(There's something out there that's bigger than Phil)

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Knitting

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence USA,USA

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Thank you for responding to Major Karma. You basically took the words right off my "finger tips" .

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I really have to wonder how much "Texas" is involved in this thread, and perhaps forum. I'm just wondering because I'm from there and I see it repeated a lot. Same with personality tests starting with "IN"

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

ENFP
Cancer
No clue on blood type
College graduate
Definite lucid dream e r
Psychic experiences in past communicating with spirits
As above, the spirit world
I say Christian but that means something different to me than most people
Researching strange scientific phenomenon is my new hobby
Born in US lived in Germany three years currently in the US

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If there gets to be any sort of kooky trend I will call my Dr. and find out my blood type otherwise Meh...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
1. I don't have any idea. My results depend on which vaguely-described choices I go back and forth between. The whole thing is nothing more than yet another pimped-out horoscope quiz to make people feel special about themselves, in my opinion.

2. Libra, moon sign Pisces.

3. I don't know my blood type.

4. I have an Associate's degree with one certificate.

5. I cannot lucid dream.

6. I have the occasional psychic moment, but I'm usually as clueless as the rest of the mortal world.

7. I have a daytime-only spirit lover with no visual or tactile capabilities, does that count as a paranormal experience?

8. I'm a believer in Neal Donald Walsch's philosophy, as in God (for lack of a better, yet non-corny word) individuated itself to experience itself subjectively.

9. I've recently been distracting myself every day with the Key Quest game on Neopets for the past two weeks or so.

10. I was born in the US and still live here.

edit on 27-2-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type - INFJ (quite a few of us I have noticed)

2. Astrological sign - Libra (3 moons in Virgo)

3. Blood type O+

4. Highest level of Education Some College

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Very Rarely

6. Any psychic experiences? A few

7. Any paranormal experiences? No

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Raised Southern Baptist, still seeking spirituality replacement (Agnostoc/Rosicrucian maybe-with more study).

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? No (I have too many already)

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence USA/USA

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join