It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate Thoughts And Lingering Questions About The Dorner Manhunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

IMMEDIATE THOUGHTS AND LINGERING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DORNER MANHUNT

www.paranoiamagazine.com

IMMEDIATE THOUGHTS AND LINGERING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DORNER MANHUNT

By Km Patten

Real things were happening on the planet while Obama got ready for his State of the Union address. It was even reported that the showdown taking place in the snowcapped mountains of Big Bear had almost interrupted the president's little ensemble. When it was over, the charred body of former Los Angeles police officer and accused murderer Christopher Dorner was deceased, and the San Bernardino PD were packing up and going home. Living in between the cities of Los Angeles and Riverside, and being part of th
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 26-2-2013 by Rising Against because: Removed all caps title.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

This is a special investigative report on the dorner manhunt done over at Paranoia Magazine that just got posted. I think it posses some interesting questions about the manhunt and its outcome.

According to the article even Michael Ruppert (of collapse fame) was getting into the frey and requesting a proper trial!

take a look...

www.paranoiamagazine.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Nothing really new there. I saw and heard what was done to Dorner and all it really does is confirm what I've always known. That is that LEO's don't give a rats ass about laws or the Constitution when somebody does them wrong.

Mostly though I think everyone needs to remember what media members and networks participated in covering it up in regards to the statements about the planned burning of the cabin and the conversations by LE prior and during the burning that was reminiscent of the KKK members would of done in the past.

I think the media involved in lying are valid future targets for civil lawsuits as well as a consideration if there is ever civil unrest.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think many people are of the opinion that an excellent example was made of an officer attempting to right many wrongs within law enforcement.

One of many sad regrets - for me, anyway - is that someone who was on the inside of law enforcement believed there was something he could do to staunch the corruption. I'm not in law-enforcement, and I've been acquainted with a few LEO's, although not in close friendships with them. And still, I'd call my cat Scooter, or perhaps his scruffy older brother Ujjayi, before I ever called a cop. The idea of trusting someone who puts their life in danger in exchange for unquestioned power terrifies me, since the days of the do-gooder cop are way over.

top topics

join