It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips On OBE's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So here's the low down.

I have been getting sleep paralysis for a long time. Maybe sixth grade. And it took a while, and quite a bit of research and practice, for me to get to the point in my sleep paralysis where I could detach from my body and start to move away into either an OBE or a lucid dream.

I have a problem however with this method of having OBE's.

I am a little afraid to do it more often!!

My experiences with this phenomenon have been good once I get past the frightening bits right as the vibrations begin. Sometimes I will hear glass shattering, laughing, talking, people who aren't there running about on the floor above me, computer buzzing. Not always, which has allowed me to pass through the vibrations into a lucid state. Maybe I'm passing through some other realm, maybe it's my body playing hallucination tricks on me. Whatever it is, it hinders me from having lucid dreams and OBE's.

My question for all of you out there with experience (or with none, but you feel like you have some ideas) is how do I enter the state allowing me to detach from my body without being afraid of the vibrational stage?

I have been able to do it better in the daytime during a nap because I feel safer, or when I sleep next to someone. When I'm alone however, the sounds become almost too much, no matter how determined I am.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

Trust your soul, spend some time getting to know the real you.
If you have nothing to fear then it will go smooth as silk
Cody

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

You apparently have no difficulties getting there. Just look at it positively and surround yourself with a white-golden light.

By all indications, you are a natural at this. And its the way a lot of us started.

There is no map for your journey and no real directions. Trust in yourself. Its not the destination...but the journey.

Happy travels....MS

PS Beware of the dark forces....they are deceiving.

new topics

join