It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of WWE Chris Benoit wife Nancy Benoit rumour posted on Wikipedia hours prior to body being fou

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So just cruising the internet and came across this story. It appears that the tragic murder of Chris Benoits wife, was announced on wiki 14 hours before the police found the grisly scene.

Wikinews has learned through an investigation that anonymous edits on the Wikipedia article Chris Benoit were added about the death of his wife Nancy Benoit 14 hours before police entered the Benoit home to find the former professional World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Canadian wrestler and his family dead. An anonymous edit from IP address 69.120.111.23 using the Internet service provider Optimum Online was made at 04:01 UTC on Chris Benoit's Wikipedia article. On a paragraph about an earlier fight: "However, Chris Benoit was replaced… due to personal issues,…", the anonymous editor added " stemming from the death of his wife Nancy." The edit was reversed just under one hour later with the comment: "Need a reliable source. Saying that his wife died is a pretty big statement, you need to back it up with something."

Thing is the ip address came from Stamford Connecticut. That is where the HQ of the WWE is located. Another ip address came from Australia. that had edited the story as well.

"It didn't become apparent until someone put the pieces together and realized that the comment was made by someone who apparently knew about the murders," added Bass. Fayette County Sheriff deputy Lt. Tommy Pope stated that police found the family at about 2:30 p.m. ET, which is 18:30 UTC, on Monday when the WWE called police and asked them to do a "welfare check" after employees of WWE received calls and text messages from Chris Benoit. Early Sunday, Benoit sent repeated text messages that read "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215." Another text message reportedly said "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open." The messages were sent around 4:00 a.m. ET.
en.wikinews.org...
Did Benoit have his family killed with help from his employers, WWE. If so, why? Someone knew about the murders ahead of time, why, and who?

edit on 25-2-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is the source from when the murder happened.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and seven-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday at their Fayetteville, Ga., home. A neighbour called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

So he may have murdered them, but someone else had knowledge of the murders as well, and in this case, it looks like it was WWE president, Vince Mcmann. I wonder if Benoit had them killed with the help of WWE. www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I would not be surprised unfortunately.
The WWE is one of the most corrupt organizations out there.
They may even rival the US government.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No not buying your theory that the WWE helped in any way what so ever. What was there to gain from this? It's not like Benoit was a top echelon wrestler where there business would suffer immensely. My guess is the coward killed his family then he either called, texted or emailed someone within the organization. They likely contacted police at some point but it probably leaked out somehow.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sounds like MAYBE, Vince mcmahon had him killed, and arranged it to look like a roid rage gone bad scenario. If I remember correctly, there were issues leading up to this. I wonder if mcmahon and Benoit had a beef about something, like money, or a contract perhaps

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

that they are corrupt doesn't surpirse me.. Look at the product they sell.
I've always wanted Jesse venture to do an expose on them instead of these half fuled but not quite enough shows.. Nt that his shows don't have merit..But they remind me of Alex the mouth Jones.. 25 percent truth and the rest fear mongering.. selling fear is the American way..

yet we're the best in the world.. yeah right..

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
For those like me who are going who the heck is Chris Benoit, here are some links that explain:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aem56

Originally posted by chiefsmom

that they are corrupt doesn't surpirse me.. Look at the product they sell.
I've always wanted Jesse venture to do an expose on them instead of these half fuled but not quite enough shows.. Nt that his shows don't have merit..But they remind me of Alex the mouth Jones.. 25 percent truth and the rest fear mongering.. selling fear is the American way..

yet we're the best in the world.. yeah right..

agreed, america is full of adult drama queens who never grew out of their childhood drama phase.

top topics

join