It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars,Past Civilization,Proof

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
See if I zoom in a little bit:

there is waldo.. i knew it was only a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Right! That's it then............................I'm going to kill myself

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
ok, i've looked at this for just a bit and it strikes me as kinda strange.

i first enlarge this area down to where all you can see is just pixels. and to me it looked as if something was removed and the was just a white back ground.

then i adjusted the input and out put just a bit and the second shot is what i found.
i'm no image editing expert, but i swear this looks like something was removed.

this is the area in the left hand corner.

just brightened

brightened and levels adjusted.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Get off the phone and take another look, there is nothing in this picture but rocks.

No proof of...civilsations?...ANYWHERE.

Well, there might be...maybe you can explain what that is?

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing but dirt and stone here. Yet another, dumb mars rock thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Iam waiting for people to find waldo on mars

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Why hasn't this rubbish been moved to the hoax bin ??

...even better just throw it in the rubbish bin.

C...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Is this what my life has come to? Reading six pages of people arguing about a rock? I think I'm going to jump out of my window headfirst.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
JESUS!! I SEE JESUS! THE CHRIST! HE'S THERE!

....Ok these mars pictures are getting a little annoying. We all want to believe there is something out there, but we're not going to find it in the rocks of mars.

It's not the pictures that are annoying it's the MEMBERS that think they see something that are ANNOYING

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
To quote a bowl of petunias I once knew...

"Oh no, not again"

I mean, I cant see anything in the bottom right (or any where for that matter) that looks like propellers apart from that one rock that looks just a smidgen like the center piece of a toy planes model propellers with the actual propellers snapped off, but it still looks more rock like than even that vague possibility... and given where it is in the pic its all of probably a couple of inches across... only thing I find odd is the white streak along the bottom left... but from the looks of it, its a defect in the image rather than something thats actually there on mars.

So what was this tiny propeller used for?.. if its even the rock im thinking the OP is talking about. Guess ill have to wade through this thread and see whats been said.

Small mercy I suppose is its giving the UFO forums a break from this kinda crayzie.

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Is this what my life has come to? Reading six pages of people arguing about a rock? I think I'm going to jump out of my window headfirst.

Oh you saved me the hassle... might give it a skim anyway just to see what the OP 'thinks' they see. Cheers
Make sure when you hit the ground you move over a little so i dont hit your soft body when i follow you out in a minute, id like it to be quick and pain free after all.
edit on 26-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
After staring at this pic for a long long time, I've come to the conclusion that what I call a propeller and what you call a propeller must be two very different things. I don't see anything even remotely close.

Propeller: to quote a great mind "you keep using that word ... I do not think it means what you think it means"

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
Quite simply astounding. Zoom in to the very bottom right of this pic and you will see a propeller. End of argument. Yhe other blade is burried in the ground . So this is the most impressive discovery ever and i found it.with the help of nasa ,thanks
edit on 25-2-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: thanking nasa

if this is a symptom of the universe, symptomoftheuniverse, then we are
all pretty much shagged.

i guess it could be a section of a propeller, but it could also be an old pair of
my mothersh knickersh that went stiff in the breeze, and somehow ended on mars!

all jokes aside, i am not seeing it. (but i don't believe the curiosity space mission/impossible
landing bs anyway. all images are either filmed on earth or more likely derived from completely
computer generated environments. some of the shadows don't gel in this picture and some of
the rocks just look pasted in).
edit on 26-2-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
since the OP failed, and was a terrible troll i decided i'd make this thread semi useful

this is a nasa/jpl photo i found a while back and zooming in i came across something very weird in the top right (circled in red)
i can assure you i didn't modify the picture at all by adding anything aside from the red circle

that looks VERY out of place as it's hovering in the distance but certainly doesn't seem like a nature piece of martian landscape. thoughts?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
you been taking drugs??? I cant see nothing!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

....Ok these mars pictures are getting a little annoying. We all want to believe there is something out there, but we're not going to find it in the rocks of mars.

It's not the pictures that are annoying it's the MEMBERS that think they see something that are ANNOYING

Yes. And don't forget members who pretend they see nothing anomalous even when it stares them in the face. They are just as annoying and just as common here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I am astounded that so many kids are allowed to post these days.

They give us all a bad reputation with rubbish like this. Is it intentional?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by misscurious

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
Quite simply astounding. Zoom in to the very bottom right of this pic and you will see a propeller. End of argument. Yhe other blade is burried in the ground . So this is the most impressive discovery ever and i found it.with the help of nasa ,thanks
edit on 25-2-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: thanking nasa

So even even after penicillin and electricity... The most impressive discovery ever comes from some dude on ats.? now that is impressive.!

do you pretend to understand the implications?

The implications are that the propeller was invented before the wheel ...arrgh, the Arkensian rhythms are hitting me again.

That would definitely explain why it's all broken up! They had the propeller but no landing gear and the plane crashed!!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I found Wally.
But I'm not seeing any propeller.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Yes. And don't forget members who pretend they see nothing anomalous even when it stares them in the face. They are just as annoying and just as common here at ATS.

OH if I see something I would back it to the hilt but to many on here are so DESPERATE to see something it clouds their judgement!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Now you have seen it you cant ignore it. Get the timeteam in! Some people are just going to accept that the earth is older than 6thousand years.
Keep repeating its a rock, a rock with a curverd symetrical blade. Its a smooth rock,thats all.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join