It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Produce Plasma Clouds Using HAARP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
NRL Scientists Produce Densest Artificial Ionospheric Plasma Clouds Using HAARP

I've allot of this thing called HAARP but never seem to fully understand its purpose or what they can do with this thing ,but after reading this I thought that when people are going to see strange lightning up in clear skies it could be coming from HAARP.

Using the 3.6-megawatt high-frequency (HF) HAARP transmitter, the plasma clouds, or balls of plasma, are being studied for use as artificial mirrors at altitudes 50 kilometers below the natural ionosphere and are to be used for reflection of HF radar and communications signals.

What do they mean with artificial mirrors, this at 50 kilometers high? Can they also place these thing everywhere all over the world?

Optical images of the artificial plasma balls show that they are turbulent with dynamically changing density structures. Electrostatic waves generated by the HAARP radio transmissions are thought to be responsible for accelerating electrons to high enough energy to produce the glow discharge in the neutral atmosphere approaching altitudes of nearly 170 kilometers.

NRL Scientists

Don't know what meaning of all this plasma ball thing could be? but thought to let you know anyways.. Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
These "mirrors" are supposedly used to "reflect the suns rays" in a chance to stop global warming. They are actually doing the exact opposite and will lead to an even more rapid heating of the planet. Filling the atmosphere and our skies with alluminum, barrium, other metallic chaff that is absolutely terrible for human health. Brain damage, memory loss, respiratory infections, morgellons...It goes on. Weather modification, solar radiation management, chemical buffering, cloud seeding, weather ...Whatever you want to call it, it's happening.

There is NO stopping global warming because it's happening to every single star, planet, and molecule in the entirety of this galaxy. A rapid shift in energy which must be embraced by all life forms.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...
globalskywatch.com...

The information is out there and readily available. I will be subscribing to this thread because I know there are going to be A LOT of dis informants flocking to a thread like this.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Are you not talking about chem-trails..? does this relate with the plasma balls?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Great find.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Similar to the chem-trails being released by aircraft to supposedly counteract global warming by spreading certain elements to reverse the damage done.

I am no scientist by any means but the development of hydrogen powered engines that release pure H2O will probably be a much more viable option if incorporated to public transport through subsidies, big metropolitan areas that produce massive carbon emissions with a constant flow of traffic can pump clean air into the atmosphere.

Also the advances of free energy can play a role to at least slow the process down. Yet with crude oil and the money and power that goes with it they will rather continue slowly suffocating this planet and trying to reverse it with experimental and fallible techniques over enthusiastic "scientists" on a huge payroll. Seem intelligence can be a savior and a destroyer, suppose morality values and character determine which route it will go. Not looking good so far. Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerbychoice

I thought chem-trails were to believe to broaden the radar range of UAV's operating?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
These "mirrors" are supposedly used to "reflect the suns rays" in a chance to stop global warming.

No they're not, they reflect radar & communication electromagnetic waves, not visual.

They are actually doing the exact opposite and will lead to an even more rapid heating of the planet. Filling the atmosphere and our skies with alluminum, barrium, other metallic chaff that is absolutely terrible for human health. Brain damage, memory loss, respiratory infections, morgellons...It goes on.

No, nobody is filling the skies with metal. Eating bad food is bad for your health.

Weather modification, solar radiation management, chemical buffering, cloud seeding, weather ...Whatever you want to call it, it's happening.

Except for filling the skies with metal.

There is NO stopping global warming because it's happening to every single star, planet, and molecule in the entirety of this galaxy.

No it isn't.

The information is out there and readily available. I will be subscribing to this thread because I know there are going to be A LOT of dis informants flocking to a thread like this.

edit on 25-2-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Or people who know science, who are actually "informants".
edit on 25-2-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I'd say they're in the same category because they are both used with HAARP?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Are you not talking about chem-trails..? does this relate with the plasma balls?

Er, no. Read the article.

It shows what HAARP can actually do as opposed to what some people religiously beleive it must do.....

And chentrails come into it in the same way that the number of palm trees on a beach in Fuji affected the Oscars

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Nothing like a good dis-informant for a kick in the pants!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's a force field. It pushes waves of energy around. It may have come from the 1950s ideas of making safety domes of energy over populations, to shield them from invading things.

You see how they use the word mirror? What you need to see into that is the idea of a plasma lens.

There is a certain idea behind plasma making and manipulation where they could make a window to another dimension or interpretation of the universe. Where they can see the perturbations of matter in time before something is about to occur. That's a lens to see into the future.

Again, the word mirror? Ever hear about the Looking Glass Technology that is rumored the illuminati have?

So imagine a bubble of bright plasma, something like St. Elmo's fire. Something that could be reported UFO. Plasmonics, it's an interesting science.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Clouds are a form of Plasma as is air. I don't know what they are actually doing other than making their manmade clouds seem spectacular. I'm guessing they could use any cloud for the same transmission thing but they aren't always around when they need it. We had an earlier version here, It was called ELF. This sounds a lot more complex than ELF. When the ELF left our weather changed, we got more winter storms. The level of Lake superior did go back up with the extra snow again though, that was good.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

So you think they can now create artificial clouds.. awhile ago I saw something like printing numbers up in the air , thought that was some kind of hoax but reading this I don't know anymore?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

So you think they can now create artificial clouds.. awhile ago I saw something like printing numbers up in the air , thought that was some kind of hoax but reading this I don't know anymore?

They can create clouds with sound waves, that has been known for a while. Getting rain out of those clouds is another story. You need to seed the clouds to accomplish that so the crystals or droplets can form.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Can't access any of the links in the OP but sounds extreamly intriguing. For so long so many have speculated what this and the others around the world can do. And now it seems year after year we get a further glimpse at what this antenna array is capable of. Personally I think we the layman population will never know the true extent but getting a feeler here and there make me feel like less an outsider LoL

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't know creating clouds on command? can't bring anything good.. What I do know is that in France they use heavy flak explosives to divert clouds from raining over crops or wine-fields

And aurora lights are those not plasma charged clouds?
edit on 25-2-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Clouds are a form of Plasma as is air

Thought you might like to know that clouds and air are definitely not plasma.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
These "mirrors" are supposedly used to "reflect the suns rays" in a chance to stop global warming.

Good lord, no. They're radio wave mirrors.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
There is a certain idea behind plasma making and manipulation where they could make a window to another dimension or interpretation of the universe. Where they can see the perturbations of matter in time before something is about to occur. That's a lens to see into the future.

Uh, no. When the plasma frequency you're creating matches (more or less) the frequency of your comm rig or radar, the plasma will act as a mirror for that signal. So it's like putting a big mirror in the sky to peek over the horizon.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
Can't access any of the links in the OP but sounds extreamly intriguing. For so long so many have speculated what this and the others around the world can do. And now it seems year after year we get a further glimpse at what this antenna array is capable of.

Go back and reread all my HAARP posts over the years, you'll see me mention upper atmospheric radio mirrors as one of the founding reasons the military is interested in this sort of study, pretty much every thread. Thus you would have been way ahead of the curve.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join