Obama complicit in Chinese Hacking NEW THREAT TO AMERICA

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx
 



Originally posted by starfoxxx
I have said not one thing about nuking China...


And your source said not one thing about Obama...

See how that "shoe on the other foot" thing works?




posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
here is 60 minutes video just how bad is it? would it be unstoppable? who is behind it? and what did they or get into. www.cbsnews.com... there is an other , it is about severs, and chips is there a hidden code for easy access for one to take control of key security, and infrastructures, ie power gas nuke power plants, web severs. 60 min hints at it



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod
 



Who or What Country /Nation would gain from, linking the Hack attacks to China?
Could it be from with in the US?
Could it be all scare TACTICS?


We’ll never know the extent of involvement/cooperation/incompetence of this administration but considering how they have handled the situations in the ME (Bowing to other leaders, the Benghazi debacle, Muslim Brotherhood’s rise to power in Egypt, supplying these radicals with F-16’s, weak stance on Iran and N Korea, etc) I have my suspicions.



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Some idiot in the White House opened a malicious email attachment. That's the whole story.

This wasn't really an attack like you see in the movies, it was probably a huge blast of emails that got sent out, and they expect to get a certain percentage of people to fall for it. I get a lot of emails with "o2h3k4h3.zip" as the attachment, but I'm not stupid enough to open them.

Also, it's not rare to get your computer network probed by someone in China, it happens most from them



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Some idiot in the White House opened a malicious email attachment. That's the whole story.

This wasn't really an attack like you see in the movies, it was probably a huge blast of emails that got sent out, and they expect to get a certain percentage of people to fall for it. I get a lot of emails with "o2h3k4h3.zip" as the attachment, but I'm not stupid enough to open them.

Also, it's not rare to get your computer network probed by someone in China, it happens most from them
These hacks are not that simple... This is a government ran PAID for operation to steal patents and military information and/or hijack... The downplaying of this is outright silly...



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
1 star for an obama hater thread

lol

so if he does nothing he is complicit

OMG like WTF ?

what is your proof he has done nothing ?



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxxThese hacks are not that simple... This is a government ran PAID for operation to steal patents and military information and/or hijack... The downplaying of this is outright silly...


And again. How is this any different than what we've done to other countries?
Or even how our supposed allies have done to us in the past?

Is it a problem? yes.
But honestly this is above our pay grade.



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 



OMG like WTF ?

what is your proof he has done nothing ?


If he did something or was even INTERESTED in doing something we would have heard about it!

Narcissists aren’t known for their modesty!



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Originally posted by starfoxxxThese hacks are not that simple... This is a government ran PAID for operation to steal patents and military information and/or hijack... The downplaying of this is outright silly...


And again. How is this any different than what we've done to other countries?
Or even how our supposed allies have done to us in the past?

Is it a problem? yes.
But honestly this is above our pay grade.
The problem is were NOT doing anything back!!! I understand this is what governments do but when you get too soft and let a bully walk all over you well that is exactly what they will do until you get the nuts up to punch him in the nose will they stop... Obama needs to act NOW...

I don't hate Obama, I do hate threats to America, my friends, my family, my home....



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If you really do hate treats to America, you should aim at White House and CNN+Fox before looking at China and social-engineering based "hacks" and spreading paranoia about that.



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


The US. Gov. Needs to grow a pair and do something about this..

Whether wage a hacking war on them too SEE how they like it..

Something sitting by idle is just not allowed..

So complicit either way


What the US does or has been doing about this they are not going to share with you or anybody else. It is call OPSEC. Of course anyone who does not think the US is hacking and being hacked by every nation on earth is fooling themselves. Like any form of espionage that goes on between nations nobody makes to big of deal because they know they will be caught at some point as well.



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Brings a smile to my face when I see posts that say---we(Americans) should not tolerate being bullied.
---we should not buy their(Chinese) goods.
They should really read----we Americans should not be bullies
and----we should not buy the goods made in China that are brought into the US by large and very rich corporations and make them even richer at our own expense.



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad
 


LOL exactly, OP is too funny. "They hacked us!!! They are a top threat!!" (Said the teacup to the pot) Hackers are in every country, US just needs to improve their systems. If anything I'm guessing product blueprints that are stolen from big corporations, stop buying products from China if you really care.



posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
1 star for an obama hater thread

lol

so if he does nothing he is complicit

what is your proof he has done nothing ?

Actually, Obama has been proposing to strengthen our cyber defenses....and Republicans became outraged at the idea.

And then we get hacked.....and they get outraged at Obama for doing nothing.

edit on 25-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxxThe problem is were NOT doing anything back!!! I understand this is what governments do but when you get too soft and let a bully walk all over you well that is exactly what they will do until you get the nuts up to punch him in the nose will they stop... Obama needs to act NOW...

I don't hate Obama, I do hate threats to America, my friends, my family, my home....


Wait a second.
How do you know we aren't doing anything back?
This is espionage. You don't think we are constantly flying spy planes, satellites or who knows what else around in china?
All that stuff is hush hush.





 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join