It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why haven't we heard about other suspects in the Newtown shooting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety

I was under the impression that the official story is that Adam Lanza was a loner, and the lone gunman of this crime. Now, the Connecticut State Attorney is, in this article, that there are multiple suspects. Additionally, those suspects are being kept confidential to protect the witnesses.

I understand keeping the details protected, because the suspects might be innocent, it's possible (probable) that a vigilante might just take them out. But keeping the information that there are other suspects would indicate that they believe there were multiple shooters. With modern surveillance installed in schools, why wouldn't they know for certain that there were or were not multiple shooters. Even my podunk country town has cameras in all hallways and classrooms.

Why haven't we seen this in the media? Instead, we're seeing the same old "lone gunman" line.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stutteringp0et

because your "source" is over 2 months out of date and there is no percieved threat from "other suspects"

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

February 5, 2013 was 20 days ago

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

sigh - the court motion sealing all affadavits and evidence for 90 days was filed on dec 26th - thats why its set to run out in march -

at that time [ just 2 weeks after the shooting ] certain aspects of the case were still uner investigation

the website may have been updated on feb 5th - but its citing statements from december 16th 2012 and a court filing from december 26th 2012

thats why its over 2 months out of date

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You wont hear about it.. Move along, nothing to see here.. Just read the "official" story if you want to know what happened.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You sound like our government

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

I was doing an impression of them, So I suppose I did a good job
yah!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Then make it noted that you're doing a impression. Thats like going in public and doing acting out a shooting without telling anyone. And people get scared.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Spend some more time here, you will soon learn my brand of sarcasm

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by stutteringp0et

because your "source" is over 2 months out of date and there is no percieved threat from "other suspects"

The time factor here wouldnt prove the lack of other suspects.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I'm not gonna focus on you. Most of the members state that they are being sarcastic by doing the eye roll or saying *sarcastically*. Maybe you should be here more often.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The people who supposed to make recommendations about what kinds of changes must be made to prevent another lunatic will never see Lanzas mental health history. Doesn't that make sense?

top topics

join