It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by grimreefer703

Oh and I agree, there is something definitely wrong with 90's hip hop...

3 seconds in they flash 1 eye ball

you're right

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
yes there is a gay and pedo agenda
now its in music

of course you can turn people gay...

How do you turn someone gay?

Is there some hetro dude at the music store who is just minding his own business and then he picks up the new Kayne disc and says, [Snip]! This music is awesome! And I love the way he dresses! Mhm, mmmm, I really want some man butt now!'

Does it work something like that?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

DO NOT EDIT STAFF ACTIONS.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
some more illuminati snitching vids (rap and others):

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
some more illuminati snitching vids (rap and others):

www.youtube.com...

crazy vid - but good watch

I still dont see what they are trying to achieve

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Link

The above link is to a page describing all the symbolism in the lil wayne video love me. Talks alot monarch programming and such.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Gay propaganda has old roots in Hollywood.

Some people say they want to look like rome others say they are satanists being satanic.

Anyway , they are affected.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Thanks for this! Flag and Star! Good job of exposing more of this insanity. Kanye has been going crazier and crazier with each passing year. He's heading towards a full-on Tom Cruise or Britney Spears-type meltdown.

We're discussing stuff like this on my thread about Nicki Minaj admitting to being demon-possessed. Check it out here

A lot of naysayers trying to deny the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

On topic,we've seen this a thousand times. Conjecture mixed with a blend of drivel and assumptions. But Kanye in the leader of a generation so who knows.

Haha & Kim Kardashian is going to be the next pope.
Where do you get your perspective from? Oh yeah, a failed actor...BKNAPPLE TMZ is not a news source and Harvey Levin is not a news anchor.
Kanye is not a leader he is a celebrity known for grandstanding & stupid rude stunts.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Happy1

Say it all together - Scotish Rite Freemasonry! Jesuits! Vatican! Anti-Christ!

Please read the Protocols of the Zionist Elders -- don't use wikipedia.

I'm going to say it again - it's about making men homosexual - look at the jesuit/illumanati/vatican connection - if you do some research - it will scare you.

Well said and very true! If people would actually research this further on their own, it would blow their mind and answer many questions.

...and "their" time is coming.

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
The complete interview with Professor Griff is telling, in my opinion. In it he addresses more the pushing of feminizing men; right down to the low-cut jeans ... quite disturbing, I thought, especially since its being played out. All of it. Its 50 minutes worth watching, as well.

Great vid by a very smart man.

edit on 24-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Dave Chappel has not joked about it he is serious. Katt Williams is serious. Professor Griff from Public Enemy is serious. ODB was serious. Tupac was serious. These are/ were insiders. None of us that we are aware of are. I tend to lean toward believing these guys rather than Youtube presentations. However, there are interviews on Youtube of them saying so. I dont know if i would say Illuminati but Satanic or perverted at the top down. Yeah apparently worship of material and lack of spiritual is very obvious.
It is called grooming, conditioning, desensitizing, work by BF Skinner. These guys couldn't be groomed are thusfor ridiculed and either character assassinated or just assassinated.
edit on 24-2-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Despite it all, black or white (and it even I see it as more prevelent within black men initiations/being belittled, and I am a white chick) it has to stop, more have to tell them NO.

I am not a big fan of the gay agenda as is......but to initiate the already repressed black man who finally suceeds into giving up his dignity?? THAT is as low one can go. What kind of role model is a feminized (black) man v. a homeboy ganster thug still in the hood? They are both the same yet not even equal. I see it as a form of birth control via the mind control of future youth to prefer the same sex (or even minors of the same sex) by their feminization, thus confusion.

Many generations have been brought up to respect strong black women (their own mothers) and to have no respect for black men as is and NOW they have male role models who wear dresses?? wtf, stop the insanity.

Show more black men with SUBSTANCE of character, funny or not, they must be MEN and BEHAVE LIKE MEN at all times. Bring it on. Bring on more black men who stand up to the system that pays them even a billion dollars to wear a dress and REFUSE. If not for their OWN self-respect but for those that look up to them.

*I'd pay a dollar to see Will Smith in a dress again though, that jackass needs to be knocked down a few pegs.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Illuminati or not I don't see how anyone watching those videos cannot see the dark forces behind them pushing their agenda ever forward to what people will accept as "entertainment". Kanye West is an interesting case in my opinion. The person who can write lyrics to a song like Jesus Walks ...well honestly if the entertainment industry is as dark as it sometimes seems I don't know how he's dealt with the internal conflict this long.

All of this so very well illustrates Jesus' point that you cannot serve two masters. Often if someone chooses the light they are publicly stripped of their image and or their wealth and if you keep pushing against the darkness they'll take your everything they can until they regain their control. If you are considered a lost cause but remain a viable threat well then the options become much simpler. I don't think this scenario plays out with every entertainer but in a sizable portion. I mean Meryl Streep referred at last year's Oscars to producer/director Harvey Weinsteen as her god.

If Kat Williams values what he has in life it would probably be wise to remain out of the industry. He's apparently too opinionated and values his truth too much to exist there anymore. That is not to say that one should not fight the darkness but if one chooses to do so they must be prepared to have everything, even their very lives, taken from them.

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
Luke 12:4 KJV

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

reply to post by maus80

I'm going to say it again - it's about making men homosexual

You're not doing yourself any favors. That's just plain ignorant, get out of here with that.

This is sounding more and more like the paranoid, insecure, Small Member Club. I have to move on now, it's making my brain hurt....but let me say this one more time - NOBODY in their right mind gives a care what other people wear, sorry bout ya if you've been brainwashed or led down a rabbit hole for the less-than-analytical.

Oh right and that's why celebs and athletes start trends within the fashion world. The same reason Ronaldo and Nadal are the spokesmen for Armani. The same reason Kanye had direct contacts with Louis Vuitton and how Pharrell Williams (He introduced skinny jeans way before Kanye) even went as far as designing some pieces for them and producing the music for their shows.

EDIT:

Added to a new post

edit on 24-2-2013 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by maus80

I'm going to say it again - it's about making men homosexual - look at the jesuit/illumanati/vatican connection - if you do some research - it will scare you.

Hip-hop culture/black men/prison - homosexual sex. What is the significance of black men wearing their pants so low their undies hang out? In prison, it means you're available for sex - homosexual sex.

The illuminati is just pushing it to it's next point. Sex with men.

Homosexual men and pedophiles rule the illuminati and the catholic chuirch. Get ready for it. Do some research.

So now you equate homosexuals with pedophiles. Brilliant ignorance.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by bknapple32

On topic,we've seen this a thousand times. Conjecture mixed with a blend of drivel and assumptions. But Kanye in the leader of a generation so who knows.

Haha & Kim Kardashian is going to be the next pope.
Where do you get your perspective from? Oh yeah, a failed actor...BKNAPPLE TMZ is not a news source and Harvey Levin is not a news anchor.
Kanye is not a leader he is a celebrity known for grandstanding & stupid rude stunts.

Not too bright are we.... The leader of a generation was a joke making fun of him. Southpark made the same joke.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why does everyone think TPTB do all these things for money, IMHO I think they're trying to rebuild the city of Babylon. Nothing can change my mind about this, we've all seen the tower of Babel on the E.U posters, we've seen the never ending wars in the middle east with the latest one being in Syria. It's not even about the oil, it's about power and control and they own people in every field of work.

One of the greatest musicians to expose the system:

"There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie. "

Edit: Added for those arguing about Hollywood 'feminization' of men, Bob Marley talked about it in 1970!

edit on 24-2-2013 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
Why does everyone think TPTB do all these things for money, IMHO I think they're trying to rebuild the city of Babylon.

Well that would definitely make sense from the standpoint of the book of Revelation.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I let my emotions get the better of me and posted a comment on the Lil Wayne brainwashing music feature. Pissed off a lot of fans haha. Meh, people are starting to question the music just as much as people are getting lulled into a worldy stupor. I'm not even religious and it made me feel creeped out. I literally feel sick when I watch it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That was certainly weird..What a strange rant from Kanye--I don't know much about him and I don't follow along with hollywood gossip or videos or music...but that was weird at a live show to go on and on about corporate agenda and what not..but at the same time..I feel like they make truck loads of money and ENJOY that money very much....if they are so dissatisfied with it all why don't they just find a different profession?..

It kind of makes me mad because one time by chance I saw this brittany video at the time she was going through her mental breakdown...she was driving away and the reporter asked her something and she replied "I wouldn't wish this life on anyone"...really? Most people would kill for the money and the fame and they act like spoiled little brats..what do they expect? If they don't like all the money..I can send them my address and take some of the burden off of them...I'll even wear the godd** pink shirt every single day...for the rest of my life...

Babies...they all complain way too much...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I don't mean to sideline the thread:
but I just want to point out that I'm not religious in the typical sense. I believe in a supreme deity but I do not believe in the God of religious text. Yet the the stories in both the Quran and Bible seem to be playing out exactly as mentioned. Why was society built around pagan beliefs? Do rich people enjoy calling businesses and buildings Nimrod or Apollo or Isis?, Why the never ending trend? Why is so much associated with Babylon?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join