It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps the Most Solid Evidence of Extraterrestrial Intelligence Basis for Moon UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Moon Bases...

"PENETRATION - by Ingo Swann".

"I found bridges whose function I couldn't figure out. One of them just arched out - and never landed anywhere. There were a lot of domes of various sizes, round things, things like small saucers with windows. These were stored next to crater sides, sometimes in caves, sometimes in what looked like airfield hangars.
"Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously having to do with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations."

"I saw some kind of people busy at work on something I could not figure out. The place was dark. The "air" was filled with a fine dust, and there was some kind of illumination - like a dark lime-green fog or mist."
"There were "nets" over craters, "houses" in which someone obviously lived, except that I couldn't see who"

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Right. I mean the weight.

Objectively speaking I think at minimum every skeptic or believer will agree this object's movement defies gravity.

My current opinion of this footage is that it is one of the most coherent evidence yet released to public supporting extraterrestrial intelligence basis of Moon UFOs. Solid source, enough quality to discern the activity of the object (it's performing a task in that footage, not just dropping out of sky).

I am currently working on more detailed analysis of the activity (it's takeoff routine), such as the path of movement with elevation change of surface before the object goes airborne, etc. I am sure more sophisticated viewers have already looked this up on quickmap as I provide the exact location and bearings in the video.

There is one or two more video in the series with about equal level of coherency, so those will be next.

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by PINGi14
Nah. More like based on the common knowkedge that mass of a object on Earth is different than mass of the same object on the moon.

To be specific, 100kg object on Earth weighs something like 16kg on the Moon. Much lighter, not equal.

You mean weight. Mass doesn't change.
The mass of an object would be the same on the Moon as it is on Earth -- or in space.

And that could just be a "pop" on the film. True -- I suppose it could be an ET-controlled craft, but there is no evidence that it is. It certainly isn't "Solid Evidence".

edit on 2/24/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
what about one of the panels from the lander?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Right. I mean the weight.

Objectively speaking I think at minimum every skeptic or believer will agree this object's movement defies gravity.

My current opinion of this footage is that it is one of the most coherent evidence yet released to public supporting extraterrestrial intelligence basis of Moon UFOs. Solid source, enough quality to discern the activity of the object (it's performing a task in that footage, not just dropping out of sky).

I am currently working on more detailed analysis of the activity (it's takeoff routine), such as the path of movement with elevation change of surface before the object goes airborne, etc. I am sure more sophisticated viewers have already looked this up on quickmap as I provide the exact location and bearings in the video.

There is one or two more video in the series with about equal level of coherency, so those will be next.

Nah. More like based on the common knowkedge that mass of a object on Earth is different than mass of the same object on the moon.

To be specific, 100kg object on Earth weighs something like 16kg on the Moon. Much lighter, not equal.

You mean weight. Mass doesn't change.
The mass of an object would be the same on the Moon as it is on Earth -- or in space.

And that could just be a "pop" on the film. True -- I suppose it could be an ET-controlled craft, but there is no evidence that it is. It certainly isn't "Solid Evidence".

edit on 2/24/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

This is what brought the mass up in this thread, 2nd post in thread by hopechest

Looks like a random flash of light to me. I'm just not seeing how that could possibly be any sort of craft. Seems awfully quick to have any mass whatsoever.

Please do show your analysis when done as I am sure many would be interested in reviewing.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
This is what brought the mass up in this thread, 2nd post in thread by hopechest

Looks like a random flash of light to me. I'm just not seeing how that could possibly be any sort of craft. Seems awfully quick to have any mass whatsoever.

Please do show your analysis when done as I am sure many would be interested in reviewing.

I agree that I don't know how 'Hopechest" could discern its mass. Like I said -- it looked just like a "pop" on the film to me; it was too fast to tell anything about the "object" (if it even was an object at all).

However, my comment about mass versus weight had nothing to do with Hopechest's post, even though he/she was the first to mention "mass". My point was directed at Pingi14 who said that mass would be 1/6 on the Moon as it is on Earth. That's not true. Mass doesn't change, but weight does. Weight is how mass is affected by gravity.

All Hopechest said was that the "object" looked like it had very little Mass -- which may or may not be true. HOWEVER, Hopechest didn't say anything about the mass being less because it was the moon...That was Pingi14 who said that.

edit on 2/25/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Meteorite.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Um I don't think people are maximizing this video. I initially saw the "flash of light", and then I maximized the video and it got really interesting. After the initial "flash"/reflection, the anomaly archs up and away at an angle. Definite change of direction. This is one of the most intriguing pieces of UFO film I've seen. I just don't see a camera artifact behaving in such a consistent manner for that many frames. In my opinion, if this isn't debris that's close to the craft, then you've got something incredible on film.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

I agree that I don't know how 'Hopechest" could discern its mass. Like I said -- it looked just like a "pop" on the film to me; it was too fast to tell anything about the "object" (if it even was an object at all).

However, my comment about mass versus weight had nothing to do with Hopechest's post, even though he/she was the first to mention "mass". My point was directed at Pingi14 who said that mass would be 1/6 on the Moon as it is on Earth. That's not true. Mass doesn't change, but weight does. Weight is how mass is affected by gravity.

All Hopechest said was that the "object" looked like it had very little Mass -- which may or may not be true. HOWEVER, Hopechest didn't say anything about the mass being less because it was the moon...That was Pingi14 who said that.

edit on 2/25/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Correct,

Which is or could become confusing for readers because Pingi14 mistaking mass with weight but then continuing on about weight when it has no real relevance to the discussion as of yet until the dot/flash can be identified as an object with mass.

so I think we're on the same page

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Objectively speaking, it is impossible to tell if there is an object there at all, or just a flaw in the film.

If this is the most coherent evidence, there is no evidence at all. You have ascribed properties to something that only appears on blown up 8 mm film!

First, you need to physically examine the original film. As it is, you are examining a scanned copy that has been converted into video, then posted online in an unknown format. This process provides many points for flaws to develop. All analysis is futile without examination of the original film.

If all of the videos in your series are this "coherent," they are probably not worth watching. Incidentally, I suggest you read the T&C concerning advertising.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That could be just dust blown off the lander and hitting the sun light.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Looks like a random flash of light to me.

I'm just not seeing how that could possibly be any sort of craft. Seems awfully quick to have any mass whatsoever.

Your post makes no sense to me.

How can you have a random "flash of light" on the moon?
Are you saying the sun reflected off the module onto a beer can? Or maybe a beer bottle?
Are you saying there is beer on he moon?

A high number of ufos are said to be "awfully quick". So fast that they disappear. Did you not know this?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Originally posted by Hopechest
Looks like a random flash of light to me.

I'm just not seeing how that could possibly be any sort of craft. Seems awfully quick to have any mass whatsoever.

Your post makes no sense to me.

How can you have a random "flash of light" on the moon?
Are you saying the sun reflected off the module onto a beer can? Or maybe a beer bottle?
Are you saying there is beer on he moon?

A high number of ufos are said to be "awfully quick". So fast that they disappear. Did you not know this?

I don't know about a random flash of "light", but the thing we see in that video could be a random flash of noise on the film. The fact that there is so little evidence means it could be anything from an ET craft to a "pop" on the film, or several other things in between.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashishin_no1
Not exactly solid evidence!

It never is...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

So by that logic, since outer space (between planets, galaxies, solar systems and rogue planets etc) has zero gravity, an ETV would have absolutely no weight whatsoever?

Unless I'm confused, wouldn't the zero-gravity environment in outer space allow for ETV's to accelerate to those speeds? When people like the one you quoted say "it mustn't have any mass at all" or whatever it was don't think of everything it drives me mad.

On our Moon, as you said a 100Kg object would weigh 16Kg. So, a fast acceleration is possible and as it exited our Moon's thin atmosphere, wouldn't it be able to accelerate even more? Perhaps even to light speed?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cocotutch

All I was saying in my comment about the weight of objects on the Moon is that there may be things about these objects and their environment that people may not aware of when making assumptions about them, least of which is the gravity of the Moon.

The footage simply shows an object materializing, exhibiting sudden change of direction and speed with ability to overcome lunar gravity using propulsion method which is not apparent in the video. It's probably not propellant based as it would be really hard to turn on a dime like that.

The object's movement definitely rules out any inanimate object. Window reflections are usually larger and occur multiple times over the same area.

Nobody can stop a person from believing these to be film artifacts. But that's just that, a belief in film artifact origin of moving objects without proof.

My original source for the video is 4GB file from Department of Defense Repository

Now that's out of the way,

I've completed my analysis showing the UFO climbing up a 2000m ridge before going airborne at: www.wecameinpeace.net...

This is animated GIF of UFO's movement with its position plotted on less oblique view of the travel path. Scroll to right for the object.

edit on 27-2-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blargg

You will not really believe me deep-down and nor do I expect you too but I have been to the moon, I have seen Nibiriu, I have walked with our space brothers. I was born in the stars in fact, might even be alien hybrid but I dont know, I dont feel like I'm different but how would I know what different feels like. And I dont look different but can do things other humans can't, mentally that is. I know what my close siblings are feeling, not thinking but feeling, whether it be an emergency or sadness, or random things. I will think of them when they think of me, I will then call them to be told they were just thinking of me and the certain subject i knew they were thinking. And even recently it has worked with people i'm not so close with. I have met a different form of humanoids, very kind species who talk to you with there mouthes closed. It is the spread of feeling through tough, not telepathy but touch. I used to get erections as a kid (sorry to disturb anyone by saying that) whenever being around these beings because they're filled with so much amazing energy, ugh, I actually feel spiritually free with them. But there is no such thing as trying to reason with them, talk them into doing something, for example if I told them to take me with them or visit me more often, they wpouldnt understand because I have come to learn that everything they do is an act of current emotions or feelings or agendas, so to speak.. So much more yet to learn about these things but I am very lucky to have this oppurtunity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

The footage simply shows an object materializing, exhibiting sudden change of direction and speed with ability to overcome lunar gravity using propulsion method which is not apparent in the video. It's probably not propellant based as it would be really hard to turn on a dime like that.

Either that, or it is a crumb bouncing off the inside of the window.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Final UFO clip from Apollo 11 Magazine H. Enjoy.

Tumbling UFO Freaks Out on Moon

UFO Type:
1. Non-pulsating, continuously gliding.
2. Tumbling, pulsating likely from tumble action, metallic body. Almost looks like a chess piece with round base and pointy top. Bottom of round base luminescent. Rest of body metallic grey.

Footage description:
A luminescent UFO is seen gliding in continuous motion while changing direction.
UFO with non-symmetrical metallic body tumbles leisurely for a while then moves suddenly and rapidly with total disregard for gravity.

edit on 27-2-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Footage description:
A luminescent UFO is seen gliding in continuous motion while changing direction.
UFO with non-symmetrical metallic body tumbles leisurely for a while then moves suddenly and rapidly with total disregard for gravity.

Just like a piece of schmutz floating around inside a spacecraft. Rather than try to dazzle people with irrelevant data about the lunar features passing by outside, why don't you try to make a convincing case that these "objects" are not just cabin rubbish floating around between the camera and the window?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Let me visualize your theory of schmutz floating inside in cabin and changing directions after bouncing off the window using simple law of reflection.

I had to use imaginary windows to make your theory work. Sorry.

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by PINGi14

Footage description:

Just like a piece of schmutz floating around inside a spacecraft. Rather than try to dazzle people with irrelevant data about the lunar features passing by outside, why don't you try to make a convincing case that these "objects" are not just cabin rubbish floating around between the camera and the window?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join