It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time the truth came out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuopar
I'm counting on at least one person on ATS to recognize what I speak of. If I seem vague it is only because I must weed out the trolls. I do not have time for games. The event (mystery) I am trying solve nearly took my life. I give you three clues. Tanks and IFB and Independence Day.

I figure the folks I have in mind will come forward to chat. I will check on this from time to time. It may take a little while for my "deep throat" to come online. If he or she does not come forward, I'll see that as culpability.

This will seem like a joke or a drunken rant to many. That's OK. I don't drink. Just kindly refrain from badgering or berating. I'm just looking for answers.

Peace

This is clearly a gay hook-up thread. I'm pretty sure soliciting sex on ATS is against the T&C.

Next time, get their phone numbers or post your "safe words" on craigslist.

Plus, IFB is dangerous and unhygienic. 404?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I believe the individual I am trying to attract has now seen this thread. So, here is something else. IFB is an organization of sorts. CDC is in the process of merging with them. My prayer is that CDC will reconsider. The soul is too important to risk.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
And no, it's not a gay hook up thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuopar
I'm counting on at least one person on ATS to recognize what I speak of. If I seem vague it is only because I must weed out the trolls. I do not have time for games. The event (mystery) I am trying solve nearly took my life. I give you three clues. Tanks and IFB and Independence Day.

I figure the folks I have in mind will come forward to chat. I will check on this from time to time. It may take a little while for my "deep throat" to come online. If he or she does not come forward, I'll see that as culpability.

This will seem like a joke or a drunken rant to many. That's OK. I don't drink. Just kindly refrain from badgering or berating. I'm just looking for answers.

Peace

The IFB? What do the Independent Fashion Bloggers have to do with this?!?! heartifb.com...

Did they blog something nasty about Independence Day Tanks? www.cafepress.com...
edit on 23-2-2013 by bhornbuckle75 because: mahabone

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Bwahahahaha!

Well done!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cuopar

Please explain why you believe 'this person' has now seen this thread?

I don't believe there is a 'person'.

It's my opinion that the intent of this thread is not what you have written.... but the actual responses solicited.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

That is disturbing

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Closed ..........

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.
edit on Tue Feb 26 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join