It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler Homosexual? The Hidden Fuhrer.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

im allowed to ask.

Yes you are. That's what the REPORT feature is for.

I haven't had a chance to watch the OP video yet.

I will be back to respond to the OP after I watch the video.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just feel that when an OP is controversial. In this case involving Hitler and homosexuality... The Person who wrote the OP needs to engage in their own thread. Otherwise it is most likely for ulterior motives. But its just my opinion so I apologize for asking for it closed. My bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No need to apologize and apology accepted.

May I ask if you watched the OP video?

If not, do you intend to watch the video?

I agree with you that an OP should respond ASAP to questions in their own thread.

But that's not always the case. Let's give the OP a chance to return.

The video is over an hour long. Have you watched it?

EDIT:

In my opinion the OP is mostly basing this thread on the video provided. I don't think it's fair to try to judge their motives without actually watching the video.
edit on 23-2-2013 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

EDIT 2:

I have a strong feeling that most of the people who have commented so far have not watched the video. The video is actually directed by gays. So to say that this thread is intended to be anti-gay is ignorant and not checking the facts.

www.youtube.com...

Hidden Führer: Debating the Enigma of Hitler's Sexuality is a documentary film based on the research of German Professor Lothar Machtan for his 2001 book The Hidden Hitler that claimed Adolf Hitler was a homosexual.
Aired by HBO's CINEMAX Reel Life, the 90 minute documentary was directed by gay documentarians Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato and was produced by Gabriel Rotello.

Other interviews in the documentary include those with:

Geoffrey Giles, author of a study of gays in the Nazi party
Brigitte Hamann, German historian and author
Ron Rosenbaum, author of "Explaining Hitler"
Ralf Dose, German gay historian and founder of the Magnus Hirschfeld Society
Michelangelo Signorile, gay activist author

edit on 23-2-2013 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I watched the video. It was extremely interesting and did a very good job of making the case that Hitler was in fact homosexual.

The REALLY interesting thing is that for virtually the entire video you could simply change Hitler to Obama and it fit perfectly. Frightening that the American people have been taken in by a Hitler duplicate.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I just feel that when an OP is controversial. In this case involving Hitler and homosexuality... The Person who wrote the OP needs to engage in their own thread. Otherwise it is most likely for ulterior motives. But its just my opinion so I apologize for asking for it closed. My bad.

Some of us have jobs we have to go to during the day : p

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I heard Hitler has lost his one testicle. could this be any accident during a homosexual trip?. :-/
edit on 23-2-2013 by newincubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well I was disappointed as far as the evidence is concerned.

It was all just a bunch of speculation with not much based on facts.

He liked art and the opera so he must be gay.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

I have a strong feeling that most of the people who have commented so far have not watched the video. The video is actually directed by gays. So to say that this thread is intended to be anti-gay is ignorant and not checking the facts.

The intent of the video may be very different than the intent of the OP.

Here is a fact for you. In another thread, the OP posted this little gem:

So I guess willingly seeking out get or give HIV/AIDS to each other is perfectly 'natural' and 'moral.' You ignore all the problems that homosexuals cause. They have severe mental problems and need therapy.

Oh, and this one as well from the same thread:

Satan is the one that turns people to homosexuality. He confuses them and leads them astray. God DOESN'T create gays, SATAN DOES. You people have a hard time understanding that and chose to live in the Devils lies!

link to thread

Now, unless he has completely changed his views in the last week, I think it is safe to say that the OP is anti-gay.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubSea
I watched the video. It was extremely interesting and did a very good job of making the case that Hitler was in fact homosexual.

The REALLY interesting thing is that for virtually the entire video you could simply change Hitler to Obama and it fit perfectly. Frightening that the American people have been taken in by a Hitler duplicate.
and der fuhrer has plenty of fema camps there in america .have any of those fema camps got work sets you free over the door
just thinking about the 1 %

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

OP is anti-gay.

I don't really care what the OP's opinion of gay people is.

They haven't made any anti-gay statements in this thread.

The topic of this thread is not about the OP.

The topic is about the video "The Hidden Fuhrer"

Have you watched the video?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

OP is anti-gay.

I don't really care what the OP's opinion of gay people is.

They haven't made any anti-gay statements in this thread.

The topic of this thread is not about the OP.

The topic is about the video "The Hidden Fuhrer"

Have you watched the video?

Yes, I watched the video. Inconclusive. Personally, I believe Hitler was asexual and most likely celibate (like Jesus?).

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Personally, I believe Hitler was asexual and most likely celibate (like Jesus?).
Oh, you do believe in kicking a hornet's nest, don't you?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I believe Hitler was asexual and most likely celibate (like Jesus?).

Oh, I didn't know you knew Jesus so intimately.

Please tell us more.

On second thought. I've heard enough annoying ignorance for one day.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Eva Braun talked to her friends about her's and Hitler's sex life. All accounts agree it was fairly normal. He certainly was not celibate, nor asexual.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Personally, I believe Hitler was asexual and most likely celibate (like Jesus?).
Oh, you do believe in kicking a hornet's nest, don't you?

I was actually hoping to bring the OP out of hiding. And also, to point out that Hitler's sexuality matters not a bit.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Eva Braun talked to her friends about her's and Hitler's sex life. All accounts agree it was fairly normal. He certainly was not celibate, nor asexual.

But according the video, Eva was suicidal because Hitler wouldn't sleep with her. And the butler said they found no signs of sexual activity in their bed.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I would say the video is playing fast and loose with the truth. The fact is, we know quite a bit about Hitler and the Nazis because they kept immaculate records, plus many of the key players survived the war and were able to give their accounts of what happened. Even members of Hitler's inner circle were able to give a good picture of what Hitler was like. There is no evidence from reliable sources that Hitler was anything other than a normal heterosexual.

Well, normal to a point in that the great love of his life was his half-niece Geli Raubal.

edit on 24-2-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

I would say the video is playing fast and loose with the truth. The fact is, we know quite a bit about Hitler and the Nazis because they kept immaculate records, plus many of the key players survived the war and were able to give their accounts of what happened. Even members of Hitler's inner circle were able to give a good picture of what Hitler was like. There is no evidence from reliable sources that Hitler was anything other than a normal heterosexual.

Well, normal to a point in that the great love of his life was his half-niece Geli Raubal.

edit on 24-2-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

Well, there you have it. Hitler was an evil heterosexual.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Germans do seem to have a strange obsession with sausages

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just saw the document. With all that visual innuendo and editing, the document does not come any closer to revealing anything, rather than being homofobic itself. Rufus Misch gives most convincing point of view: "We would know".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join