It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler Homosexual? The Hidden Fuhrer.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by mideast

Well, it's obvious what your agenda is. To imply Obama is more evil than Hitler is beyond words. I'd get a post ban if I wrote how I really felt right now.
i think that he was implying that obama is a closet homosexual,for wich there is much evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

If its good enough for the British royal family, then I dont see the problem with dressing up as him any where.
Here in the UK I mean. It wouldnt go down to well in Germany though. A Basil Falwty special

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hitler's sexuality does not interest me. He was a diabolical, evil, vile person...

I really don't understand why this would matter to anyone.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by mideast

Well, it's obvious what your agenda is. To imply Obama is more evil than Hitler is beyond words. I'd get a post ban if I wrote how I really felt right now.
i think that he was implying that obama is a closet homosexual,for wich there is much evidence.

No he was very clearly stating Obama is more evil than Hitler. He did also add that Obama may be a closet homosexual, for which I say, again... WHO CARES?!?!?!?

Obama has a loving wife, and two beautiful daughters. Why even spread rumors one has absolute no knowledge of.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
We will be saying he only had one ball next

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
While Ernst Rohm and several of his SA associates were known to be homosexual, Hitler himself was not and disapproved of it. He tolerated it among their ranks as Rohm commanded the SA, a million man army that was the military arm of the early Nazi Party.

Later, when sentiments turned against Rohm and Hitler made a deal to suppress the SA, he used his homosexuality to smear Rohm and justify the purges that came to be known as the Night of the Long Knives.

... there is considerable evidence that he had infatuations with a number of women during his lifetime, as well as overwhelming evidence of his antipathy to homosexuality, and no evidence he engaged in homosexual behavior

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-2-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

• You can't believe everything you read and/or watch.

• True!

• Even if he was notoriously known for flirting with the ladies, that in no way proves that he was not gay or bi.

• True!

There is always the possibility that a homosexual who did not want people to know his true colors, would go out of his way to be excessively flirtatious towards women, whilst under the scrutiny of the public's eye.

True!

There are no Flaws in my Logic...like i said first time around....

Hitler was in a relationship and Married Eva Braun.....Facts that are good enough for me to base my Opinion on!

Tsom87

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
    link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

I forgot to add Eva Anna Paula Hitler (née Braun)

google the following people

Rock Hudson
    Lindsey Lohan
    Elton John
    George Michael
    Anne Heche
    Angelina Jolie
    Peter Allen
    Jim McGreevy

I could list more than you can ever look up.

there are plenty of men, and women, who for whatever reason, dated/married people of the opposite sex and later admitted they were gay. There are also many, like Heche and Jolie, who dated women and then married men.

I don't know which way Hitler went, nor do I care. Dude was an evil man.

Calling him an evil gay man doesn't change anything

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:51 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Crakeur

That times about a million.

I dont understand the point of this thread? It obviously isnt to talk about if he was gay. I think theres an ulterior motive here. Perhaps to denounce gay people through Hitler?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
    link   
    reply to post by bknapple32

piss off the nazis on the site? (not the staff nazis, the nazi nazis)
    link gays to hitler, making both seem equally evil (I don't think being is gay is evil, just hypothesizing)
    confused, misunderstood hitler deserves a break because he was actually gay.

so many reasons to ponder

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:57 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Crakeur

All good possibilities. All making more sense than the op simply investigating hitler and his sexuality

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Crakeur there are plenty of men, and women, who for whatever reason, dated/married people of the opposite sex and later admitted they were gay.

Ok Crakeur.

Tsom87

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:08 PM
    link   
    Since the OP has not responded to any of the replies I have to believe that he/she has/had an ulterior motive behind the posting.
    I for one could care less about the sexuality of a monster and don't believe that this thread serves any sensible purpose. Just my .02 cents.
    edit on 2/23/2013 by mikelkhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

piss off the nazis on the site? (not the staff nazis, the nazi nazis)
    link gays to hitler, making both seem equally evil (I don't think being is gay is evil, just hypothesizing)
    confused, misunderstood hitler deserves a break because he was actually gay.

so many reasons to ponder

I've seen OP's posts before, it's definitely the second one.

"Hitler was evil. Hitler was homosexual. Therefore, homosexuality is evil."

Nice try, but epic fail, OP.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
    link   
    reply to post by kaylaluv

bummer I was hoping it was something else like an explanation behind the jackboots and silly salute.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
    bummer I was hoping it was something else like an explanation behind the jackboots and silly salute.
    Will this do in the meanwhile?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
    link   
    reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

perfect

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
    link   
    Can we close this nonsense... or is that premature of me? I think its painfully obvious what the true motive is here.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:28 PM
    link   

Can we close this nonsense.

I actually have agreed with your opinions in this thread up until your last comment above.

I certainly think the people trying compare Obama to Hitler or calling Obama a closeted homosexual is ignorant.

However, If you don't like a topic or you're done trying to debate it then simply leave the thread and don't respond.

You constantly are requesting that threads you don't agree with be closed and it's quite annoying.

There's no reason this thread should be closed, in my opinion, we haven't even had a chance to scratch the surface of this topic yet.

If you don't like it then leave it alone. If I see you requesting another thread be closed 'm going to start calling you the "Thread Nazi".

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
    link   
    Odd. I dont think Ive uttered those words in months. And that was during the Sandy Hook nonsense. And in the end, all of them were closed.

im allowed to ask. i could be wrong, but i still feel the thread was opened for nefarious reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join