It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Denies Presence of Iranian, Lebanese Hezbollah Force in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Syria Denies Presence of Iranian, Lebanese Hezbollah Force in Syria

Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi was quoted by the Dam Press news website as saying on Saturday that the Syrian government is using no foreign forces in its security operations against the terrorist groups.

"There is not even a single troop from the Lebanese Hezbollah or Iran inside Syria," Zoubi stated, adding that such claims are raised by those sides who are trying to find an excuse for seeking assistance from foreign states.

Some media, including the Israeli press, had earlier claimed that there had been armed clashes between the so-called Free Syrian Army (FSA) terrorists and Lebanon's Hezbollah Movement.

english.farsnews.com...

It is an old strategy of Zionists to use divide and conquer.

They want to divide Syrian , Iranian and Lebanese people by propagating false news.

They will fail another time and more shame will remaining on them.
edit on 23-2-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Israel is going crazy with their propaganda, trying all sorts of BS tactics to gain an "excuse" to go in or send some other poor fools in to "clean up the mess" in syria. Of course the real goal is to oust the current regime so that a Rothschild sponsored national bank can be established, just like in Libya and countless other "non-conformist" countries.

Not unexpected at all, this is how they usually play.

Whats new?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Laugh out loud at these old zionazi fools..

Even if they had forces inside the Syria is none of the zionazi’s business. Why these fools are allowed to breathe let alone talk..?

edit on 23-2-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
From the OPs source -

There is not even a single troop from the Lebanese Hezbollah or Iran inside Syria," Zoubi stated,

And we believe Syria over everyone else because they are so trustworthy. Yeah, right .

And we believe the OP's Iranian government controlled propaganda source? Yeah, right.

Iranian Guard Commander Killed Inside Syria

Reuters) - An Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has been killed inside Syria by rebels battling Iran's close ally President Bashar al-Assad, Iranian officials and a rebel leader said on Thursday .

Iran Building Militias Inside Syria

Iran claims to be backing as many as 50,000 militiamen in Syria .... The Post quotes a senior Arab official as saying that Iran's strategy in Syria has two tracks. "One is to support Assad to the hilt, the other is to set the stage for major mischief if he collapses," that official said

Iran and Hezbollah Builds Forces in Syria

A senior Obama administration official cited Iranian claims that Tehran was backing as many as 50,000 militiamen in Syria. “It’s a big operation,” the official said. “The immediate intention seems to be to support the Syrian regime. But it’s important for Iran to have a force in Syria that is reliable and can be counted on.

Youtube on the situation .. footage from the area - www.youtube.com...

Hezbollah offering direct help to Syrian army

AL QAA, Lebanon — As the civil war in Syria continues, evidence is accumulating that Hezbollah, the militant Lebanese Shiite party, is helping Syrian government forces on the ground across the border in their fight against the rebel Free Syrian Army.

.“It is not a secret anymore,” said a Sunni Muslim resident in Al Qaa, a town in Lebanon’s eastern Bekaa Valley. “This is a sign that the regime has a problem defending itself,” said the man, who gave his name as Abu Obeida and declined to be fully identified because he had ties to the rebel Free Syrian Army. ...

Recently, however, a spate of funerals in the Bekaa Valley for Hezbollah members — including a military commander — killed while performing “jihad duties” has provided firmer signs that the organization is sending men to fight in Syria.

Syrian National Councilmember Discusses Hezbollah in Syria

A member of the opposition Syrian National Council said that Hezbollah’s alleged intervention in Syria aims at securing itself a safe transfer of Iranian weapons. “Hezbollah’s intervention in the defense of the Syrian regime has strategic aims that include securing a safe channel for the flow of weapons to the [Shiite] party that are carried by Iranian military vessels through the Tartous port,” Yasser Najjar said in remarks published on Tuesday by Kuwaiti daily Al-Ra

PLENTY of news articles showing that the borders over there are very pourous.
Iran and Hezbollah are in Syria. So is Russia for that matter.
Syria is their biggest weapons purchaser so they are protecting their financial interests.

Side note ... the OPs source calls those fighting the Syrian regime 'terrorists' .. and yet it's the Syrian government that is mass murdering the civilians .. 60,000 so far. The Syrian government is the terrorists .. not the civilians killed. The OP's source is a biased and full of zionist-paranoia. Considering it's straight from the IRANIAN CONTROLLED MEDIA .. no surprise.

edit on 2/23/2013 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You are obviously siding with the MSM here, however before complaining about the Ops source, maybe you should check your own(and i am not talking about all your unrelated links, trying to paint syria in a bad light either)

I would not consider "Rebels say" to be a trustworthy source, especially considering they have been begging for foreign intervention since day one. And since you seem completely oblivious to all their terrorist deeds done in syria(killing countless civilians as well as destroying infrastructure worth billions already), maybe you should do some real research before your next post. Hell, you can even see them bragging about killing civilianz yourself, since they film and post most of it on LiveLeaks!! Here is what they do for fun BTW www.liveleak.com...

Oh, and your agenda would be less transparent had you not put so much effort into your post, just a tip.

edit on 23-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
You are obviously siding with the MSM here,

I'm stating that there are MANY sources of information that directly contradict the OPs Iranian Government propaganda source. Names are named. Quotes are taken. And so the OPs source can't blindly be believed.

Oh, and your agenda would be less transparent had you not put so much effort into your post, just a tip.

Funny how you call a well documented and thorough post an 'agenda' .. but you fail to call the OP on the fact that he/she is using the official Iranian Government Propaganda source. Just a tip. YOUR agenda is showing.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

And since you seem completely oblivious to all their their terrorist deeds done in syria(killing countless civilians as well as destroying infrastructure worth billions already), maybe you should do some real research before your next post.

1 - My post was very well researched and on topic.
And yet you complained about how much I posted.

2 - The SUBJECT of the thread is 'syria denies presence of Iranian, Lebanese Hezbollah force in Syria'. The subject isn't 'which group is worse, Asad or the Rebels'. Or are you 'completely oblivious' to that fact? That would be a totally different discussion and therefore I did not address which groups are worse or better in my post.

Better luck next time NeoVain.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

And now you are obviously trying to derail the thread by making it into a battle of "wits" between me and you. Smooth.

My agenda is getting to the truth, to cut through all the bull#, and yes, i would say the Ops source is in fact more trustworthy in this matter for a number of reasons, and it being a "iranian" news agency have nothing to do with it.

1. It states actual names of claimants, none of the bull# of "officials say" "rebels say" like in your sources.

2. The western propaganda tactics are well understood by now, and these reports from the western MSM fit the mould very snugly indeed.

3. Even if the Iranian source was false, it would not be propaganda, since their is no ulterior motive apparent behind it, and as stated, since it explicitly states name of the public official making the claim, it is possible to confirm, making it less likely to be false.

Maybe try to do some critical thinking instead of trying to attack me, ok?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

My agenda is getting to the truth, to cut through all the bull#,

IF that is true, then I'm sure you'd welcome information from sources other than the official Iranian Government Propaganda machine. Especially sources that name names. Right? If you want the truth .. trust NONE of them right out of the gate.

Maybe try to do some critical thinking instead of trying to attack me,

and yet YOU are the one who started with the insults.
Take your own 'critical thinking' advice and get on topic .. and I'm not the topic.

edit on 2/23/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Assad is in bed with the Iranian Government. He's not going to admit that he's using their proxy troops - Hezbollah - to get his dirty work done. However, multiple sources have given evidence that there are indeed Iranian proxy troops being used by the Syrian government in their quest to mass murder the resistance.

As I said ... Syria lied. Hezbollah is indeed in Syria.

YOUTUBE footage - Hezbollah in Syria
www.youtube.com...

YOUTUBE footage - Hezbollah firing at Syrian Civilians.
www.youtube.com...

YOUTUBE footage - Hezbollah invades Syria
www.youtube.com...

YOUTUBE footage - Hezbollah attacks in Syria
www.youtube.com...

People can argue back and forth about who is in these videos.
But to say that there is not one single Hezbollah in Syria ..
like the OPs source claims .. that's obviously absurd propaganda.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

english.farsnews.com...

All anyone needs to do here is examine the source. This is an Iranian denial of involvement disguised as a Syrian denial.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Iranian Guard Commander Killed Inside Syria

Reuters) - An Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has been killed inside Syria by rebels battling Iran's close ally President Bashar al-Assad, Iranian officials and a rebel leader said on Thursday .

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If anyone believes that Iran doesn't have a presence there (Syria) then America had no presence in Libya, politicians tell the truth, the check is in the mail, and of course I'll respect you in the morning!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

And we believe the OP's Iranian government controlled propaganda source? Yeah, right

I don't say that my sources are all trustworthy and they can be always leaned on.

But there is no proof that Iran is sending troops to Syria directly.

+ Many Iranian politicians said that they back and support Syria as a bridge to Lebanon.

But , the fact is that western MSM is saying Iran is meddling directly to bring division between people of Iran , Syria and Lebanon.

That is my point

And we believe the OP's Iranian government controlled propaganda source? Yeah, right

Your MS is no better.

But the different IMO , is that your govt is an imperialist Zionist blood sucker.

But my govt has not proved to be one.

So , when I compare our sources , I tend more to believe my own sources practically.

Iran is not Imperialist , it is basically moving nearer to the line of Justice and equality.

And

Justice and equality are discussed in theory , but the result is seen in practice.

Iran is standing the neo-crusade , the neo-colonialism which is imposed by western countries on Muslim countries.

And you

+ your govt have nothing to with dictators like Saudi king in Arabia , King of Bahrain , King of Jordan.

You know why?

Because they are puppets.

So , IMO , west just seek it's interests.

You think you can hide behind big beautiful words like justice , human rights and democracy.

It is old pirate rules.

1 - Is there an interest?

2 - Is there a superiority ?

1 + 2 ===> we should attack as soon as our people (our troops) are not opposing.

ETA : I don't support everything my government does , but I have eyes.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Considering it's straight from the IRANIAN CONTROLLED MEDIA .. no surprise.

I know I was wondering why the OP posted this?

It is an old strategy of Zionists to use divide and conquer.

They want to divide Syrian , Iranian and Lebanese people by propagating false news.

The US/West are in the mix there is no denying that and like almost everything Iran does it is covertly active then deny it publicly and some here eat it up like manna from heaven...

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
I don't say that my sources are all trustworthy and they can be always leaned on.

Your source is the Iranian Government propaganda machine.
A source that has been proven time and time again to be wrong.
It can't be trusted AT ALL.

But there is no proof that Iran is sending troops to Syria directly.

The title of this thread is that Syria denies the presence of Irans thugs - Hezbollah -
being in Syria. The quote was that there wasn't a single Iranian or Hezbollah in
in Syria. I have already proven that to be dead wrong.

As for the rest of your post ... it's straight out of the Iraninan propaganda machine
so I won't bother to even address any of it.

edit on 2/23/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Israel is going crazy with their propaganda

Actually, most reports about Iranian/Lebanese intervention come from Western news outlets, so you can cut your usual whine at how Zionists are responsible.

I just can't get myself to realize how someone like you who is obviously biased even speaks about someone else's agenda. As if people can't hold different opinions than your own.
Everyone posting here has an agenda or is atleast somewhat biased towards one side of the conflict. To imply you don't is pure denial.

It's quite funny; If you're against IranSyriaIslamic extremists, you have an agenda - if you're against WestUSIsrael, you're "after the truth"
How convenient.
edit on 23-2-2013 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

As for the rest of your post ... it's straight out of the Iraninan propaganda machine so I won't bother to even address any of it

FNA is a news agency in Iran.

But I know where you get the word "propaganda machine"

It is the label of western MSM which backed and help US govt to invade countries and support propaganda.

The truth is that your govt has done many propagandas that I can not remember all of them

For examp[le 9/11 , Binladen , WMDs , war on terror , gun control , Ahmadnejad attack on London Olympic , 2012 end of time , Armagedon and attack on west by Muslims.

And another fact is that your govt has the biggest propaganda machine , Hollywood.

But yet you put the label on Iran to deflect the fact that you are using western MSM links yourself.

new topics

top topics

join