It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Haiku for You :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
[color=gold]
This OP was started too... 1 tried to bring it in another form. It is basically sharing, for some who may not understand my writings that, you may always need a guide/overseer thru EXISTENCE until you REACH the true HOME, from where ALL our energies were CREATED.

And to not at least consider this EVEN if you do not believe in a CREATOR or HIGHER POWERS no matter the name? you may make yourself vulnerable to energies that may feed/REFINE on YOU that cycle your ETERNAL energy, that EXIST outside of the HOME zones of EXISTENCE for ALL CREATOR Creation Energies journeying thru their Phases of Life and Death Within EXISTENCE.

So please ANY willing to share don't take or make this a religious thread, 1 is just more less sharing why 1 personally feels its LOGICAL to have guides over as we mature as CREATOR Creation Energies. Which then ties into Possible Higher Advanced beings encountering CREATOR Creations to guide them or refine them... Thru SPIRITUAL TESTING ect. (remember 1 was promised many kingdoms-if the FAILED the test..) in Matthew 4:9

Showing for ex. It and the SON it testing the SON why the FATHER observed it ALL And KNEW how his Son would prevail. Now some will say this isn't real ok giving you the benefit of the doubt IF ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE WHY DOES IT RING SO TRUE WITH THE POWER OF TEMPTATION?

On topic
Feel free to add something to the op in Haiku form. Thanks in advance to any willing to give it a try.

NAMASTE

Matthew 4:6
"If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written: "'He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

Matthew 4:7
Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Matthew 4:8
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

[color=gold]
Matthew 4:9
"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."

how many have TAKEN THE CAKE? not knowing its a lie

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"

Matthew 4:11
Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

GUIDE/guided

to GUIDE or Guard

Oversee look out assist FROM AFAR

More experienced IS the guide sent to assist or WATCH...

Those immature or unaware of what’s beyond TIME loops and clocks

Unaware or just not clear of OBJECTIVE REALITY therefore immature is truth then viewed SUBJECTIVELY

~Subjectively evaluated this EXISTENCE IS W/O GUIDES&GUARDS for w/o the ELDER INTELLIGENCE presence how can~

ANY determine EXISTENCE out AFAR? Existence AFAR??- EXISTENCE Indeed. So LOGIC says ACKNOWLEDGE

What the ELDERS have seen/SHARED technology!! What ELDERS could the mean?

Maybe those of the past as GODS were they SEEN

Guide/Overseen YOU MAY DETEMINE your GOD

UNLESS YOU FEEL you

SEE FROM AFAR

[color=gold]
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 2/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What's with the over zealous use of caps? It does not lend more gravity to your words. It made me stop reading because it feels like your trying to shove your views down my throat.

... Just sayin'

IRM :shk:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
What's with the over zealous use of caps? It does not lend more gravity to your words. It made me stop reading because it feels like your trying to shove your views down my throat.

... Just sayin'

IRM :shk:

If its interpreted that way, its not meant to be. My? views are the views of you and the.. We are just about all adults reading in these P&M threads so we should all be able to see what is being shared take from it if needed and carry on along our ways... No Force. 1 writes how it comes thru @ times. Sorry for the confusion InfaRedMan

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The OP message is yes there is more to this EXISTENCE so unless you feel you are all-powerful or a GOD who knows ALL about everything no matter what AWARE species you fall under there may be need for assistance or guidance to prevent you from falling into refining cycles energies.
tried to make this simple and not rant or religious driven for its more universal related to PERSONAL conduct.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
adjusted the Op text as requested

On topic this is why 1 wonders was the original name GOD given.... Associated with outside perspective from Natives sharing how they viewed non native activities and beings interacting here with them. or was it shared from the non natives to look @ us this way as your GOD. Not ignoring those who may have came to service themselves and also may have had higher attributes to their Character but were here to assist themselves.

edit on 2/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
what was the haiku?

I did not get the hauku?

Can you let me know?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
SnF for your effort.

I prefer short ones.

birthing
suffering
dying

rinse
and
repeat

until...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
what was the haiku?

I did not get the hauku?

Can you let me know?

That its logical to Accept some may be HERE and WATCH over your genetic/Spiritual advancements or fails...

Thanks for taking a look

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

Cycles
nice job and thanks mypan
NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by winofiend
what was the haiku?

I did not get the hauku?

Can you let me know?

That its logical to Accept some may be HERE and WATCH over your genetic/Spiritual advancements or fails...

Thanks for taking a look

Only the mirror looks at what I do when no one else does.

No spirit god though.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

The MIRROR SEES ALL who ever the name is or what ever the be 1 allows freedom to place a label if that's is the choice.
Its Reflections ARE responses to projections good / bad, SENT into it

1 agrees

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
loved
-illed

slept
------ woke

repeat?
~

love
-observe