It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Tattoos Enable Telepathy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

A little like those little, flat square stick on security tags that set off an alarm if you pinch stuff from a shop...only more complex.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

That still triggers your vocal apparatus, it's just at a low level. With a set of electrodes, you can pick that up and render it as a voice without you having to speak. SORDAC diddled around with that as a silent mike years ago, it sort of works but it's sketchy and uncomfortable. There isn't a straightforward way of getting it back into your ear coming the other way short of an earpiece.

Hmmm...quite a lot of potential for communication for deaf people...or covert comms. You don't need the signal going to your ear.

Transducer picks up audio, converts to digital, encodes digital signal into vibration, replays vibration to skin in a code or braille format via dedicated micro vibration 'heads' attached to smart gloves, or handset, or straight to the underside of the wrists...deaf person feels the focused vibration braile or code and can determine what is being said in almost real time (minus processing lag).

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

No, no it's not.

DNA is a sugar/phosphate backbone with nucleic acids strewn along it. A lot of it is fodder for ribosomes - patterns for making proteins. Some of it is structure coding, some of it is an almost file system header-ish tag system, other bits are plug-ins for adaptive areas. But it's nothing at all like what you're talking about, sorry.

Nothing you've said contradicts anything I've said. And if that's true, would you still need to be in the state of "sorry"? Do you even know what I'm talking about?

Analogy would be, for ex.: - You are talking about your hand from the point of observation of its matter, and I am talking about the force or mechanism that moves that hand.
One needs understanding of both inverse aspects.

You're talking, in this case, about something observable by practical technology, that is simplified common knowledge, and I'm talking about something observable only within the awareness, without tech.

Calling DNA "sugar" or "milk" is like calling entire stadium full of people, including the stadium and the chairs in it: "Joe".

What I'm talking about CANNOT currently be observed outside of awareness. To observe it with tech would first require ripping of the smallest "units" or "atoms", human atoms for ex., while keeping the awareness within the atom INTACT, and then containing antimatter explosion within the same space, while every atom is still connected in all of its points within themselves, preserving its state.
Can you comprehend the power needed? Can you understand why there is no 1 (one) single breakthrough on that field of science that exists. Not one. Anywhere. There's no required tech, and no required power.

Reading of one human mind requires the power of many millions Suns.
That is one of the reasons why we are free of "destiny". We are constrained, but not directed. "Controlled Freedom" is the state of everything that exists.

Technology will eventually bring ultimate power to humans, but power of awareness brings ultimate satisfaction.

Awareness can answer all the questions, but ability to understand the answers is beyond difficult. Its somewhere "AfterInfinity" (sorry OP, for going far from the topic), in the place of the atom where two main Eternal Constants meet and create illusion of infinity of every atom's space-time. Eternal, but finite.

<< 1   >>

join