It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something for the Folklore forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This would be better suited for the Member Art forum, but this fits better here.

So a long while back in October of last year, I got the chance to tape a paranormal expert at our local library for Halloween, which I also edited and put together. His name is Chad Lewis, and he gave a presentation on supposedly haunted locations in our state. The closest paranormal spot to me is Lac La Belle cemetery, where there is a statue of a young woman who supposedly comes to life and walks to the lake by the cemetery, drowning herself.

Haunted Locations in Wisconsin with Chad Lewis

I might enlighten you all with other paranormal stuff from my fair state, including the supposed demon possession/exorcism that happened in my town.

I don't know how to embed vimeo videos, so if anyone knows how, feel free to go to the link and embed it in a post in case the ling doesn't work.

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Dear TheToastmanCometh,

I saw the recent thread on how this forum needed some input and had nothing to add, it is not an area I am very knowledgeable about; but, I think it is a great thing to have a forum on. F&S for adding to it. As for the paranormal and folklore, you reminded me of someone that my mother had told me about decades ago and after a little research I was able to find him.

There was a man named Wikipedia - Hans Holzer. For people interested in such things, he wrote about a hundred books on these things. That is about all I have to offer, have a great week.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thanks much for sharing!

I'm big into paranormal things, but I only thought they crypto and the UFO boards were it for me. Glad I found this forum!

join