It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Ever Reptilian Humanoid Filmed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Could this be the first ever reptilian humanoid or an alien caught on tape? What do you guys think this thing is? Going to archive this for further research. If someone can please make a transcript for the video I would be thankful!

It is known that current technology, in what refers to digital recordings, may pick what in the past was simply impossible. Today everyone has access to recording, recording even the inexplicable as happened to this child in a family of Ecuador who can not explain what they have seen and surely you will be missing words to explain it well. In Ecuador a child recorded the tattoo of his father with his cellphone. Then turned the phone itself is recorded and later to finish recording a face appears to be like something out of a horror movie. If you do not see will not believe it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Honestly..
I cannot be sure..
Looks like a face and ugly one.
Has what one could deem reptile/human features facially.
I just don't know...I can't get a good perspective with the recording of where the face is and what else is in the frames with the face.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Interesting.

It the supposed creature in the house by the television though?

That part seems a bit confusing since the camera is jumping around. Either way though it could just be a make-up job since there is only a brief shot of him.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

I dunno..

The footage to me appears to be heavily pixelated as well as horribly lit.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It was shot on a pretty basic phone, so you can't expect much megapixels. I'm starting to think it's legit to a certain extent but I'm going to have to do more research to propose that yet. But what's weird is that the boy found this creature after he was done recording the video and played it back.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Porque ! A Spanish Gentleman in a Rubber Mask ........How gullable can People be ? .............LOL .....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

It could be make-up but why would it be one? If only the creature showed some signs of life like breathing, or blinking it could be a very well done doll but there's just not enough evidence to deem it real or fake.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
AY DIOS MIO!!!!!!!!

I don't even know. So he films his fathers tattoo, then flips the cam to his face, then flips it to his dad? And we get that? or this camera angle is between them?

Let's say it's a reptoid let's just say it is, WTF is it doing at their house in Ecuador?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Don't scare me bro.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm calling fake, but of course that's just my opinion. Biggest reason is if it was there and only showed up on the video, and they never saw it, it would have to be inter-dimensional or at least invisible to the naked eye, which would lead one to wonder why it's casting a shadow on the wall

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If that thing was in their house those people would be dead by now

if i found that on my phone i would burn my phone !!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Another thing, real or not, how come this always happens to South Americans?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That looks VERY similar to what i captured in a photo on my own cellphone. It was looking directly at me and freaked me so much that i immediately deleted. Regretting it now. These things may be all around us.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

Probably because these places are more isolated and they wouldn't show themselves in open sights like in the city. Anyone have any luck with the transcripts yet?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Did you see it when you were recording or you saw it on the playback
edit on 21-2-2013 by Vrillion because: Mistake

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't think it's a mask as it would be noticed at the neck area. It seems to be consistent as it goes through the neck. It really would be a fantastic make-up job if that were the case, but unlikely as it's from an area where the family probably could not afford the expensive materials required.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Not the first thats been faked

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Where is your evidence or source?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Playback only.
About the shadow, could these things play any part in what are known as 'shadow people' ? There's one to think about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join