It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorris 'Dhama' Ekker- Meeting Tapes 1987 - 1999

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
For those of you who enjoyed the Dr. Peter Beter threads, brought to you by NoRegretsEver...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=717298" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Ever Heard of A Man Named Beter? No? Here's Why!

I bring to you the "Meeting Tapes" of Dorris 'Dhama' Ekker'. For me to explain the 'back story' of WHO SHE IS and the circumstances behind these tapes would take an awful long time, and many would scoff -so please go find out for your self. Besides that, it is almost a certainty that Dhama received her information from the same source as that of Dr. Beter.

So be prepared for more WONDROUS, and eye opening narratives on current (at the time) world affairs!

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com...

(Please note some recordings are better than others)

Kindly, If it's not 'up your street' please move along.
edit on 21-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
For me to explain the 'back story' of WHO SHE IS and the circumstances behind these tapes would take an awful long time, and many would scoff -so please go find out for your self.

How about a brief summary paragraph. You know like...she's an alien, she's a hybrid, she's a channeler, she fell off a bread truck and hit her head and now has visions, etc, etc....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

She 'receives' from the entity Hattonn, as did Beter, the communication was active from 1987 - 2006, as it ended upon her death.

A project expanded and the Phoenix journals, CONTACTS and these meeting tapes were created and produced similar to that of Beters.
edit on 21-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Fell off a bread truck

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Man this Dr's name gets me every time!!

Poor kid growing up....I feel bad

Anywho......Pretty cool stuff, do you have any kind of summary of these? I can't watch vid's at work.....All the stuff I read from Dr. Peter Beter lol:
I like.....
edit on 2/21/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It's an intriguing story. I need to dig on it.
S&F.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I'm afraid there are no transcripts of these tapes, or at least none in public domain.

The site are looking for volunteers to type them up, if you'd like to offer

Thanks Arken, to understand the details, there's only one option...Read, read, read and read some more, everything you need is on the site.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

They look for volunteers to type them up

Then this must be some ultra vital material

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dr. Peter Beter?

Dr. Peter Beter?

I...oh...is that...oh...I can't.

Ever read The Wave? That was some interesting reading material. Trippy stuff.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Actually, I did start reading the Wave. However, I had a bit of a falling out with the creators over at Lauras site.
I am dubious of that material, as Laura has been involved in some unsavory dealings, namely fraud.

I'm not that closed minded to disregard it completely, and it is something I shall return to, however, I am more likely to study 'channelings' by people with a better reputation.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Jeez, if you like "channeled" material, just go to the original Jane Roberts Seth books, or even back to a guy named Stewart Edward White who wrote "The Betty Book". The real deal without the money making and the ooga-booga. Roberts, for example, was put into a trance by her husband who then interviewed her and took notes, and she went on and on and on with some very "high-level" material. If you haven't gotten into the Seth material (not the pretender, the Jane Roberts stuff) then you're in for a treat.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What real evidence is there for "channeling"? I honestly can't take it as proof of anything, other than the gullibility of people who are desperate, looking for something to believe in. I know truth is stranger than fiction, but this stuff? No.

top topics

join