It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of PRINCE WILLIAM Death/Rebirth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I had a Dream/Vision of the Royal Prince being burnt alive and not dying.
I had this vision on the 21st October.
and when I awoke it was 6:21 am. I noted the time I felt it was of some significance.

Well This is how the dream went. It was a bright sunny day in England or where ever the Prince was, I saw him as plain as day, he was wearing a light blue shirt a khaki pants and a Jeans Jacket, Some how he seemed happy about something that he had done, probably, earlier that day.
Now there was no one with him he was driving himself, As he entered the car I suddenly sensed that there was something wrong. I sensed that there were three presents, myself, William and a dark figure that I did not see, but felt behind me on the left side. We were watching as William was driving away towards the south. I then begin to scream to him to warn him, of the danger, but he did not hear me. He did not get very far when suddenly there was a explosion of his vehicle as I watch the vehicle begin to burn and I saw him engulf in fire, but he did not die which was, somehow alright with my spirit. But It was a painful experience. Somehow I felt, HE FELT IT or will feel it. As for the dark figure: I feel that William has a good sense of the people around him, and what their motives are but somehow, this person was able to appear as a friend but their motives are purely SINISTICALLY. YOU MISSED THIS ONE WILLIE, this was the feelings I got from the dark figure behind me on the left. In any case I think the Prince need to be careful, I was not granted the exact time of this vision, except, it was a sunny day. Now, it could be a rebirt also because he did not die from being burn somehow. I would like to attribute this to a kind of personal, PHOENIX EXPERIENCE: from the ashes we are reborn, so this could be a good thing for the Prince if it is to be just a dream.

Weird isn't it !

My dreams are usually about 80-90% accurate, however I pray that his does not manifest in the �temporal.�

I have another message for him which is a bit more personal, if only there was some way for me to contact him... and warn or get the message to him.
oh well, may GOD GRANT HIM PEACE!

I will begin a 7 days fasting and praying for him, this is purely out of love from one human to another For what ever it manifest into.

Oh! for those of you thinking that he may be the ANTI-Christ, No. he does not have that kind of Negative Energy.

He need to read Psalm 21 and he has to have a SEAL made for him.

I�m not a witch or Wicca nor Bull$h!t Artist, I�m a Christian.

I did some reserch and realize that 6 21 is his birthdate,Lord help him.

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by QCandace219]

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by QCandace219]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QCandace219
Oh! for those of you thinking that he may be the ANTI-Christ, No. he does not have that kind of Negative Energy.

Maybe not right now, but he could quite well be 'destined' to become the Antichrist. Remember, for 3 and a half years 'someone' brings peace to the earth. The whole world loves him - and then something happens - and his true nature comes to the fore. he becomes what we know as the Antichrist.

It could well be William - He got his charisma from Diana. As for what he got from the Windsors - if he becomes a candidate for the position of AC, he probably got that from the Windsors.

join