It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Didn't see it posted ..

Hopefully this doesn't shatter the image the various blind fanboys have.

I don't think its a bad thing, as I have said in my other posts the concept that someone can be judge , jury and executioner because they say "expect us" is just as invalid as the Govt dictating what everyone should be doing .
The other thing to take from that, their is always someone better, faster , quicker or more knowledgeable.

Before the script kiddies here jump on me also note that I have said multiple times that I think what the various core groups, not the MSM portrayed everyone has a fawkes mask section, are trying to get across makes sense. Think for yourself, stand up to oppression , don't be sheep. I just think the love affair and blind adulation is a bit counter productive to that end game.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 21-2-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

The hackers being hacked- sort of ironic is it not? I wonder if this will be the beginning of a hacker feud between Anonymous and Rustle League? If it is it would be a pity wasting their time and efforts attacking each other instead of joining forces to fight the real bad guys.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I find anonymous kinda scary because of what they do.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I wonder if anonymous was "expecting" that?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100

I find anonymous kinda scary because of what they do.

Why? It's not hard to launch a DoS or DDoS via a script. Additionally exploiting passwords\ is something that has been and will always be an easy way in.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

'

You may be interested in this also......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to the message , several Anons have been kidnapped by mysterious men after speaking out against the Illuminati . The victims were drugged and interrogated. They were threatened into taking down their videos & removing their comments directed at the Illuminati . The kidnappers wear black suits and drive unmarked vehicles

Sux to be Anon lately.......

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Is that necessarily a good thing? Would you want someone to hack you and take your information?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Well it was really more like they hacked twitter than they hacked anonymous. Although it was presumably anons fault for using a weak password on their twitter account.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

don't you know this is CI-Anonymous and NROustle League.

(anybody got somethin better?)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Maybe we can get them to stage a "pay per view" Smack Down event on cable or something; you know, to help fund some of those "black ops" projects that they are "not involved with"- you know, because they are the "good guys" and all.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I searched in twitter

The hacked twitter account was @Anon_CentralNF

@rustleleague was involved in the hacking

www.fastcompany.com...

edit on 21-2-2013 by GreenArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anything can be hacked given time and resources.

Security just slows down a hacker or makes it harder to get in.

There is always a hole somewhere that someone can slip in.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Dear OP,

Like it or not, you too ARE anonymous.

We know not your name, or real location, or who and what you stand for.

On ATS, you post ANONYMOUSLY, without fear or favor, in the manner many great patriots of revolutions had done on actual battlefieds for the hearts, minds and progress of mankind.

Without a name or a face, the authoritarian authorities cannot pinpoint who you are, but focuss upon your message. Try as they might to distort it, but the TRUTH will ALWAYS stand. You become the message, and not just only the messenger whom can be tarnished or beheaded at will.

The authoritarians and tyrants work too in the dark, while loudly proclaiming they seek the light to fool the masses. One can only fight fire with fire till the hands and cards are fully on the table for all to see.

Some will use such anonymity for good, but some will do it for ill will. Ultimately, in the end, it is the message that counts, not the messenger.

Anonymous may be hacked, BUT is only ONE. There are far many more anonymous out there in the world. 7 billion and growing when injustices happen.

Anonymous when apprehended or kidnapped, WILL deny everything and claim nothing. Anonymous will not make things easier for tyrants to operate.

Anonymous will go to prison or death WITH heads held high, and will never grovel or kneel to tyranny, but will go with the reality that when one is down, there WILL be many others to take his/her place. It is for MANKIND, reflected by the messenge put across that all will know for sure, that Anonymous works for, and not for some individual or specific exclusive agenda used and misused by other copycats, charlettens and poseurs..

WE.... are legion....
edit on 21-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't get it. OP .. ANNON is not some single group. It. Could be anyone. Hell it could be some lonely neck beard. Sitting in the basement, doing it all him self. That's the beautty of it .... their is no leader.... and op you call people skript kitty's. Lol . Do you even lift bro?
edit on 21-2-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
I don't get it. OP .. ANNON is not some single group. It. Could be anyone. Hell it could be some lonely neck beard. Sitting in the basement, doing it all him self. That's the beautty of it .... their is no leader.... and op you call people skript kitty's. Lol . Do you even lift bro?
edit on 21-2-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

Oh wait..is this the part where you put your fawkes mask on and threaten me with an easy to execute DDoS?
I was hoping for better but you rolled a bro line out there so its not even worth talking anymore.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"Anonymous" is not an organisation and nobody can represent anonymous.

The clue is in the name it is the collective mind of anonymous individuals who sometimes have a common cause.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by opethPA

Dear OP,

Like it or not, you too ARE anonymous.

We know not your name, or real location, or who and what you stand for.

On ATS, you post ANONYMOUSLY, without fear or favor, in the manner many great patriots of revolutions had done on actual battlefieds for the hearts, minds and progress of mankind.

Without a name or a face, the authoritarian authorities cannot pinpoint who you are, but focuss upon your message. Try as they might to distort it, but the TRUTH will ALWAYS stand. You become the message, and not just only the messenger whom can be tarnished or beheaded at will.

Some will use such anonymity for good, but some will do it for ill will. Ultimately, in the end, it is the message that counts, not the messenger.

Anonymous may be hacked, BUT is only ONE. There are far many more anonymous out there in the world. 7 billion and growing when injustices happen.

Anonymous when apprehended or kidnapped, WILL deny everything and claim nothing. Anonymous will not make things easier for tyrants to operate.

Anonymous will go to prison or death WITH heads held high, and will never grovel or kneel to tyranny, but will go with the reality that when one is down, there WILL be many others to take his/her place. It is for MANKIND, reflected by the messenge put across that all will know for sure, that Anonymous works for, and not for some individual or specific exclusive agenda used and misused by other copycats, charlettens and poseurs..

WE.... are legion......

Ooo..we are legion... ok...well...as long as you dont actually think for yourself and assume that anyone should be judge, jury and executioner ..

Too bad you wouldn't know the ideas that any of the groups over the past 20 years have tried to make the public see based on how you recite the buzz words that the MSM uses. Because you know the h/p/v/c scene has been around long before the current fanboy favs and will be around long after...

its ok though... again i have said in every post I made about this...the idea is great, the theory perfect..the blindly assuming that anyone is right because they use some tag lines is where this approach fails.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No matter how good you are at something, it seems there will always be someone better. It's like the old westerns, a very good gunfighter is hired to get rid of the problems. Money talks, BS walks

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
Ooo..we are legion... ok...well...as long as you dont actually think for yourself and assume that anyone should be judge, jury and executioner ..

Who had Anonymous executed or ever taken a fellow human life?

No one, except in the figment of your imagination.

There are killings in the world, but dare you claim it was Anon as an organisation who did it, without any investigation, facts, and evidence from a trial court?

Our world is ruled by law, at least in most countries. Killers are caught, and as rightfully should be and tried according to the law. Their names and motives are exposed, and deserved incarceration if proven in an honest court.

Thus, be careful with your unsubstantiated allegations as this site aims to deny ignorances, or you may the one instead, be proven....a reckless troll with unsubstiated claims. I mean you no harm in any form, but only to remind you of your responsibility as a fellow human..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by opethPA

Who had Anonymous executed or ever taken a fellow human life?

No one, except in the figment of your imagination.

There are killings in the world, but dare you claim it was Anon as an organisation who did it, without any investigation, facts, and evidence from a trial court?

Our world is ruled by law, at least in most countries. Killers are caught, and as rightfully should be and tried according to the law. Their names and motives are exposed, and deserved incarceration if proven in an honest court.

Thus, be careful with your unsubstantiated allegations as this site aims to deny ignorances, or you may the one instead, be proven....a reckless troll with unsubstiated claims. I mean you no harm in any form, but only to remind you of your responsibility as a fellow human..

HA!! thats an awesome response... Points to you for taking things literally even though nothing you said above relates to anything i said.. ki££srs wut¿

top topics

<<   2 >>

join