It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programming sites addition..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I was just searching through the web....and came across this article.......link below.....

This is an "artificial life" form that is created through processes that are totally different than cloning or synthetics.

Organic robotoid technology is being made to make exact as possible copies of important people such as Presidents and some of their staff.

For instance, the Jimmy Carter who came to Portland a few years ago who I stood two feet away from and examined visually was not the Jimmy Carter that had run for President. On Easter, 1979 the first robotoid model of Jimmy Carter replaced the man Jimmy Carter. By the time "Carter" was seen by me, they must have been on at least robotoid no. 100. This is why a friend of mine who was recently in Washington D.C. almost bumped into President Clinton jogging. My friend was surprised by the lack of security.

www.heart7.net...

Is this all for real???

I know about cloning............but ''Jimmy Carter'' ???

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Even if they did have some fresh samples of Carter laying around it won't be him. The clone would be grown from a vat and raised in a totaly different enviornment. Maybe he think if he lives long enough he'll transplant brains...hmm how much are clones?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Even if they did have some fresh samples of Carter laying around it won't be him. The clone would be grown from a vat and raised in a totaly different enviornment. Maybe he think if he lives long enough he'll transplant brains...hmm how much are clones?

Hey ADVISOR!
Sorry I took about three years to answer you.

well,
hmmmm,
The original article is now lost....
the link too, is pretty funny.

Link to the Original article is funny.

helen

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I believe the technology to clone exists and has been obtained by the military from aliens. But how to control a clone is the bigger issue I think.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I believe the technology to clone exists and has been obtained by the military from aliens. But how to control a clone is the bigger issue I think.

I dont think that cloning is something that Aliens have mastered!
Not in my opinion anyway.
Cloning back a few yrs I remember...Dolly the Sheep....died not long after.
Of how far they have advanced in Cloning, who knows?
I do believe that the technology does in fact exist, and there is more to it, then they would want to disclose.
Cloning probably began in the 50',60's maybe?
not quite sure when, but i'm sure that simple man will not have all the answers to what is being done on the inside.

helen

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Are you trying to tell me that they cloned Bill Clinton then left the rejected clones just to jog around Washington!?

Also do you realise that as cloning technology stands now the child would still have to develope at normal speed, ie if they cloned Clinton 10 years ago he would be a 9yr3month old child. You cant just duplicate someone!

join