It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It looks like President Obama's Body man Reggie Love was on the secret vacation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It looks like Reggie Love was with Obama on his secret getaway while Michele is in Aspen.

President Obama has returned to Washington, from his solo vacation. He finally talked with the press on the ride back.

Via the pool report:

AF1 wheels down Andrews at 7:45pm. POTUS came back to have a 10-minute off the record talk with pool at the end of the flight.

Reggie Love departed AF1 soon after POTUS, apparently a guest for the weekend.

Marine One wheels up 7:55 pm

I don't think this is a good look. Why the separate vacations?Why all the secrecy? Obama was supposed to be Mr. Transparent right?

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What's a "Body Man"??

Ummm, ahhh, ughhhhh???

That's weird

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by paratus

His personal aid is called a body man.
Except Mr. Love hasn't been his personal aid since 2011.

So, weird.
edit on 19-2-2013 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this!! I read this story with my morning coffee and practically spit it up with laughter. I didn't know that Obama's former "body man" personal assistant/ hand maiden was such an avid golfer... Enough of a golfer to hitch a ride on AF One back to DC... I always thought that Reggie was Obama's basketball buddy..

Maybe that's why Obama wanted a photo black out of his weekend with the boys.... Reggie and Obama's relationship goes back to Obama's Senate days.

Love reportedly left his position with Obama so he could get his MBA from Wharton full time.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
What's a "Body Man"??

In this instance, a "body man" is a "man" who attends to ones "body".

Need anything else be said?

I just hope the poor fellow (Love) isnt murdered like the others to cover the truth now that the secret is getting out.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

That reminds me...

I wonder if Kal Penn was in attendance at this event/reunion...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's amazing what some people think is "news"...
This wasn't a "secret vacation"...
If it was "secret", why did everyone know about it?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Why keep the media literally locked away for such an innocent little golf weekend?.... Maybe Obama was just too ashamed to be seen with Woods on the links.

Why was Reggie given a first class ticket on AF One back to DC. Love is apparently a student at Wharton in Philly. I guess its just a 2 hour drive for Reggie to get back home. Maybe the WH car service will drop him off. I understand Larry Sinclair is a new WH chauffer.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Originally posted by jibeho
Why keep the media literally locked away for such an innocent little golf weekend?.... Maybe Obama was just too ashamed to be seen with Woods on the links.

Or maybe it's for the same reason that you call yourself "jibeho" and I call myself "Benevolent Heretic". My name is nobody's business and Obama's vacation is nobody's business. After 5 years with the press up my ass, I would want to get away from them for a while, too.

And maybe he wanted to have sex with a man... Again, none of my business. And none of yours.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I know you can't resist a good (or even not-so-good) Obama bash. :shk:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I know you can't resist a good (or even not-so-good) Obama bash.

I aim to please!! Just as you aim to blindly defend him. That's what makes it so much fun around here. Instead of just blowing off this thread for what it is, you could not resist chiming in...

To say that the press has been up his ass for the last five years is quite a hilarious comment in itself. The press gave him the white house twice and now they want access to him as payback. And they are getting pissed at how they have been treated by an Obama who no longer needs them.

new topics

top topics

join