It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brief Timeline of my Encounters with Black Helicopters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hopefully you had time to check into different pictures of Helocoptes, the importance is each type of helocopter has different capablilites and missions. I am guessing you eithe seen a Black Hawk, or and OH-58 Kiowa. If you can remember any details of the helocopters beside them being Black, such as did they have external fuel tanks, a big round ball on top of the rotors, did they have there FAA lights flashing ect. Any more details would help solve the puzzle.

Keep looking into it, and for those that think what is the fasination of Helocopters, well if you don't seem them in your area you probalby won't unless they are up to something, FAA rules state that all aircraft will have Identifable marks on them ect for Goverment, also if you talk with someone that is an Air traffic Controller or someone that Flys Helocopters submitting a flight plan is easy for them since they are not within normal flying routes. Example due Medvac helocopters file a flight plane every time they depart to an emergency....... No they just contact the local air traffic control to advise them of there route.

I would personally go out to those woods this weekend, there has to be a road leading in there some place, Drive in and see what you find.

If you can give me the state, county and aproximate area and I will see what I can find.

Keep me posted

edit on 20-2-2013 by 19KTankCommander because: forgot something

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

Wow that's something else. And a good video. The video illustrates something I've noticed about them too; how they tend to fly in a complete random and erratic pattern. They don't fly in a "straight line" as if they are heading to a specific destination. They fly in circles and zig-zags and everything else.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Yep, this one buzzed the house in a circular flight pattern, very tight circle, nine times. Then I realized I might be able to catch it on video and ran outside --- it had moved to the tree line then.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yeah I always miss them too! By the time I get outside with my digital camera loaded up, it's too late.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
When I lived in California these so called "black helicopters" were referred to as ghetto birds and were not spectacular in any way. Is the fear that they will kill you and no one will be able to trace it because they don't have "acceptable colors" or markings?? Black helicopters black helicopters okay so what about them now? I thought the whole black helicopter paranoia thing I've seen on t-shirts was a joke about conspiracy theorists.............You're afraid of these? Or is it just the fact that they're flying around in their own secret clubhouse that makes you mad? I'm not trying to rude, but having seen many black helicopters and never anything else out of the ordinary during these "encounters", I would like to know what the threat is. Or what it all....really.....MEANS. I WANT ANSWERS DAMMIT!!!!!! PUT THE PRESIDENT ON THE PHONE!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

I'm not trying to rude, but...

"[N]othing someone says before the word "but" really counts." - Benjen Stark, Game of Thrones

You were extremely rude and therefore I feel no need to entertain you with a proper response. Maybe one day you'll learn how to engage people in a respectful manner, even when you disagree with them.

Never heard the popular adage about catching more flies with honey than with vinegar?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

awhh give him the benefit....I'm a pilot......you are correct....they're all over the place unmarked now....I even see 767's.....I'm near e-systems in greenville......but also all over the state of Texas...the letters are supposed to be 12" tall......back in the old days.....something's changed....two decades, maybe

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So is that why you get so many black helicopters buzzing around you, because you're wise and ya use honey? Good luck with your situation, I hope you survive the onslaught long enough to solve this intriguing case of dire implications.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Just read your thread about time traveling.
Could you read my thread about my experiences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I should add to that thread a new experience I shared with my youngest teenager.
I was climbing the stairs and got to the landing that turns right. I could see my youngest in her bedroom. I see the cat zoom past her, past my leg, that I move out of her way and hear the cat paws down a few stairs, then stop.

My youngest is looking and cooing over the cat on her bed. So I said 'I've just the cat run past me'.
She looks in horror at me and says 'Who have I got on my bed then?'
At that the cat jumps off her bed, on to the rug in front of my youngest.

I then explain it was our cat both times, as the one thta ran past me was our cat but she was in really bad mood but her cat timeline was a happier cat.
Nothing to worry about.

Okay maybe this is why the black helos visit us-we are from Roma bloodline and I heard somewhere they have time travel/sensing abilities. LOL.

I know I have brought a working appliance from another timeline, to swap with a broken one. And my hubby knew it was me who did it- the biggest sketic of them all.

Would it be alright to U2U/Personal message you? (If I can figure how to.)
I am trying to perfect telekinesis and having a few problems.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Spoke too soon, got a visit today at 5pm. My puppy sensed the 'atmosphere' get tense and went bananas.

I wish I could put a sign up 'Move along, nothing to see here'.

I'd love to know what data they are collecting... because I would do my best to obstruct them.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I posted on your thread; thanks for sharing your experiences there!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have had three black helicopter experiences.
Two different times driving down the road.
Both times it was flying over my car , I was very freaked out.
The first time I swear it followed me for about half mile
and the second time it just flew over and kept going.
The last time , I heard a copter flying low similar to your experience
And checked outside and there was one.
Same helicopter, blacked out , no markings.
I dont think it was because of me.
We do have an arsenal in out town, but still weird.
Our arsenal since then has been shut down. Which again is weird because
Of all the "FEMA camp" theories. It would make an excellent one.
I haven't been out that way since its closed down but
I am def going to check it out, if I see anything weird I will post it

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

When I first brought it up on this site, I was asked if I was around any military bases. I did some research back then and that came up negative. The nearest military base is in Pittsburgh, PA which is an hour away.

Is that an hour away driving, walking or flying, at what speed is it an hour away?

I think many helicopters can fly for a little more than 2 hours before having to refuel.

Why cant these be from the military base?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Wow that's something else. And a good video. The video illustrates something I've noticed about them too; how they tend to fly in a complete random and erratic pattern. They don't fly in a "straight line" as if they are heading to a specific destination. They fly in circles and zig-zags and everything else.

so are you the pilot of these helicopters to know that the flight path is random?

A straight line is only the shortest way between 2 points, one can fly in circles and still reach the same destination only more distance is covered.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by LizardSlicks

I'm not trying to rude, but...

"[N]othing someone says before the word "but" really counts." - Benjen Stark, Game of Thrones

You were extremely rude and therefore I feel no need to entertain you with a proper response. Maybe one day you'll learn how to engage people in a respectful manner, even when you disagree with them.

Never heard the popular adage about catching more flies with honey than with vinegar?

Reading and re-reading the post your replying to and wondering how was the poster even remotely rude?

Please re-read the post and quote what you think is rude.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Spring and summer flights????

They are more then likely flying looking for Pot crops.

ATF and/or DEA.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join