It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brief Timeline of my Encounters with Black Helicopters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My encounters with black helicopters in my area first started last Spring and into the Summer. I live in Eastern Ohio in the Ohio River Valley. It's a big area full of a bunch of small towns and a few smaller cities like Steubenville, Ohio and Wheeling, WV.

Last Spring I started noticing a lot of black helicopters flying over my small town and a few of the surrounding ones, numerous ones all day or every few days.

When I first brought it up on this site, I was asked if I was around any military bases. I did some research back then and that came up negative. The nearest military base is in Pittsburgh, PA which is an hour away.

Here's one of my original posts regarding this topic from last Summer:

I was just sitting in the living room reading a Dr. Seuss book to my daughter when in the middle of reading I heard a loud noise outside like a helicopter really close. I ran out onto my front porch and flying EXTREMELY low about two houses over from mine probably about 20 feet above the houses. It flew behind the house and was starting to veer left still very low.

I ran to the back of my house (barefoot so it took longer than it should have, but it was still only about 15 seconds tops) and by the time I got back there, it was gone again. There are no woods or anything near my house so I don't know where it went. The nearest woods are on the opposite of the highway which is about a half a mile from my house. I don't think it could have made it there that fast, especially considering it was turning left and not heading straight toward the highway.

Also by the time I made it to the back of my house the sound of the helicopter was gone also.

The reason why I bring this up is because I've noticed things like this regarding these copters numerous times. One time I was riding to my daughter's grandparents' house which is a small town that is about 15 minutes from my place surrounded by a lot of woods. I was heading south towards the town, about a mile from it, and off to my left, the west, is a big field and then beyond that a bunch of woods. I saw two of these black helicopters flying west which is heading towards the town. I lost sight of them as I went around this big turn right when you enter the town. But the direction they were heading they should have flown over the town. When I got into the town, and as I drove through the entire town, I never saw them once. They just completely vanished.

Another time I was leaving the same town and heading back home and right when you leave the town, I saw a plane flying extremely low over the same woods that I saw the copters flying over. I mean it was extremely low. And I've never really seen a plane like that. It looked more like a spy plane than a normal plane. When I went around the big turn, the same one I went around in the previous example, it was gone. I couldn't see it over the woods at all.

Other than those examples, it's just been black helicopters flying over these three interconnected towns that I live in.

When I started telling people these stories, even on this site, some people tried to dismiss them or explain them away. Even the mother of my daughter said they may be looking for marijuana fields (which is possible).

Well over the Winter I haven't really seen any copters. Then about a month ago I saw one. Two weeks later I stumbled upon this article Is there a drone in your neighborhood? Rise of spy planes exposed after FAA is forced to reveal 63 launch sites across U.S.

So I clicked on it out of curiosity and the second picture blew my mind. I added a red circle to illustrate.

That drone site is right by Steubenville, Ohio which is just north of me. So this whole time we've had a secret drone launching site in this area!

So last week I was talking to a friend of mine about all this black helicopter crap. Well he called me last night and told me he saw this link on a local news station website:

Don't panic if you see a black helicopter flying low and slowly over the hills in northern West Virginia.

Helicopter inspecting Mon Power lines in Northern Panhandle

Notice that. "Don't panic." Keep calm. Stay pacified. SMH.

This article is admitting that there will be black helicopters flying over our area. The explanation is that they are inspecting power lines. I call absolute bullcrap. Even if this were true, what about the black helicopters that have been flying over this area since last year. And let me be clear, prior to last Spring there were no black helicopters flying over this area.

And it just goes to show that even local media is controlled by TPTB.
edit on 19-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: hit enter too soon

edit on 19-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Anyone care to weigh in on this? Anyone have similar experiences with black helicopters or drone launching sites?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What happened to your last account? Obviously you didn't post your last thread with this one considering you registered yesterday.

Otherwise no I haven't seen any black helicopters. Can you be certain they weren't news, medical, or LEO choppers?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I had forgotten both my user name and password. It's been months since I was on this site.

They definitely are not news or medical helicopters. There's absolutely nothing to identify them as such. They are plain black. And like I showed, the news article above admits to black helicopters being in our area. I just highly doubt their explanation considering they've been over the area for the past year.
edit on 19-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A few questions for you,

What type of helocopters are they, look them up and see if you can ID them.

Any construction in the area that you know about or don't, ask around some one would be willing to talk.

Ever take a walk into those woods, and is it private land or public land, You should be able to check this out via a plot map of the area on line or in a book.

The two nearest towns, any strangers or strange vehicles around? Ask

Do you know anyone in the Reservers or Nation Guard that can help you out, they may be willing to talk.

Reason I am asking is back some time ago about 8 months ago i seen an articel that they (GOV) wants to build new bunkers around the country. If they are launching drones from your area you should see the vehicles they are not small.

Have you called the power comapny and asked them if someone is inspecting your power lines. Voice a concern that the helicopters were hovering really close and you were afraid one was to hit the line. Be noisey

So this is a mystery, but just to show you here is one I had to do some digging into to find the answer.

If you find a map that shows preploted Nucular detinations you will see that in wisconsin there is one near a town called Exland, its in the middle of no were. I was curious and found out that for two reason , one was the Atlantic Solsis listen sytem has a station there to route everything, and the other was someting doing with that low frequence testing (Harp)

Investigate and let us know

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yep Black helicopter visits all the time.

Caught one on camera phone. Too blurry and wobbly to see letters.

Last summer one went around the houses where I live about 10 times, not Police or ambulance helos (here in UK), whilst my youngest DD was out with me gardening. We stood there and counted, worried my DD but I don't care anymore.
We live near Biggin Hills airport which was a WWII airport. Private helos all the time from there, so I can tell the difference. Privates go in a straight line.

We have had two occasions of Police helos looking for something over the local cemetery, with their lights focussed forwards, into the sky!!! Not aimed on the ground. And they rerouted the traffic too. They were interesting days.

They visit at least once a month.
I've even had a dream of the people inside a black helicopter abducting me. I ended up killing them in the dream as they had time-locked my kids. Bashed their brains with a yellow plank.
I am not the fighting type but touch my kids you die, know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19KTankCommander

Any construction in the area that you know about or don't, ask around some one would be willing to talk.

Naw, there's no construction in my town or the surrounding towns and no construction in any of those woods

Ever take a walk into those woods, and is it private land or public land,

Well it's actually a VAST area of woods. Not just one small area.

The two nearest towns, any strangers or strange vehicles around? Ask

Will definitely do.

Have you called the power comapny and asked them if someone is inspecting your power lines. Voice a concern that the helicopters were hovering really close and you were afraid one was to hit the line. Be noisey

Well the "inspecting power lines" thing is recent; just started this week. And it's taking place on the WV side. In Ohio last year there was no mention of power line inspections or anything like that.

Investigate and let us know

I definitely will. Thanks for the suggestions!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Every time I get my camera ready and get outside it's already too late.

The most recent one I saw which was like 2 weeks ago now. My 5 year old daughter and I ran outside but by the time the camera loaded up, it was too late to get it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Every time I get my camera ready and get outside it's already too late.

The most recent one I saw which was like 2 weeks ago now. My 5 year old daughter and I ran outside but by the time the camera loaded up, it was too late to get it.

set up some motion activated cameras on your roof, porch, wherever
aim them in the direction you usually see stuff from

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No insult or criticism intended in this statement, but on reading the OP title:
A Brief Timeline of my Encounters with Black Helicopters
I can't help but imagine the civil rights movement.

Give equal rights to the helicopters of every color!

/humor

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Thanks for that bit of humor, Druscilla!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I saw them once flying down the Straight of Georgia outside Vancouver on the way to Whistler. There were two fairly low helicopters flying very close to one another both tilted at about a 45° angle doing their top speed, as far as I could tell.

Fact of the matter is, having a black aircraft is generally against the law. Most civilian aircraft are white, even large passenger jet airliner companies don't have dark colored planes. The aircraft must have distinctly legible VIN numbers and such.

Even the military doesn't paint their aircraft black (except for perhaps a spy-plane or two or three.)
edit on 20-2-2013 by guanyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by guanyu

Well they are out there. Read the news article I posted in the OP. It admits that black helicopters are over flying over my area.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by guanyu

Well they are out there. Read the news article I posted in the OP. It admits that black helicopters are over flying over my area.

I'm not denying it. I said I've seen them too. I just find it surprising this company has actual black helicopters. Going to their website (Chesapeake Bay Helicopters) they appear to have several small black helicopters, which is interesting. I honestly didn't think black was an acceptable aviation color. Every aircraft I ever see is white, silver, gray, etc.

Still though, the black helicopters I saw were not these little two-man mini-copters, these were shaped more like traditional military style, like that hieroglyph in Egypt.

Also, you are in eastern central Ohio, which is reasonably close as far as aviation is concerned to Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton. That AFB has had an interesting history.

Project Blue Book
See also: Project Blue Book

Through the end of the decade of the 1940s, intelligence efforts turned increasingly toward the emerging technological threat posed by the Russians. T-2 also opened an office in July 1947 for the study of unidentified flying objects (UFO), popularly known as "flying saucers." Initially called Project Sign (and redesignated Project Grudge in 1949), the UFO program brought T-2's successors their greatest public visibility.

Wright-Patterson AFB is known among those involved with UFO conspiracy theories as the home of Project Blue Book and because of its connection with the Roswell UFO incident of July 1947. Some believe that Hangar 18, assigned to the Air Force's Foreign Technology Division at Wright-Patterson, along with the Area 51 installation in Nevada, contains, or once contained, wreckage of a crashed UFO.[13] In March 1952, the Air Technical Intelligence Center (ATIC) established an Aerial Phenomena Group to study the reported sightings, and a new name was assigned to the program—Project Blue Book. Probably the most highly publicized events during the ATIC years was a series of sightings in Washington, DC, in 1952.

From 1947 through 1969, FTD and its predecessor organizations studied 12,618 reported sightings. Of these, 701 remained unexplained when Project Blue Book closed when, as a result of the build up in Vietnam, the Air Force closed its UFO investigations. A 1968 report concluded that "there seems to be no reason to attribute [the unexplained sightings] to an extraterrestrial source without much more convincing evidence." When the program ended, FTD sent all of its case files to the USAF Historical Research Center, Maxwell AFB, Alabama. In 1976 the National Archives and Records Service in Washington, DC, became the permanent repository of the Project Sign/Grudge/Blue Book records.

The April 25, 1988 issue of The New Yorker carried an interview where Senator Barry Goldwater, who had a deep interest in UFOs, said he repeatedly asked his friend, Gen. Curtis LeMay, if there was any truth to the rumors that UFO evidence was stored in a secret room at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. He also asked if he (Goldwater) might have access to the room. According to Goldwater, an angry LeMay gave him "holy hell" and said, "Not only can't you get into it but don't you ever mention it to me again."[14]

en.wikipedia.org...

You know the Megadeth song, Hanger 18? It's about your backyard...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by guanyu

Wow great info. I'll check all that out. Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
With so many parts of the military, national guard, various government agencies, law enforcement agencies and private companies, and private owners that own and fly black or almost black helicopters I have never understood why they fasinate people so much.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
They exist. At two different times I've seen a Bell 206 and a MD500 operate out of a local regional airport. (Mostly civil and some business aviation.) It's not the fact that they were black that raised my curiousity, but rather the lack of any identifying markings. (No tail or fuselage numbers. No military markings, etc. This would be akin to driving a car around with no license plate.)

I would have had photos, but I haven't had my camera handy on those days. Shame, because it is interesting to see.

I have seen other black helicopters which weren't so "odd", but those actually had white or yellow ID markings on them. (Such as black MD500 I actually did see with a crew inspecting and working on powerlines. It was neat to watch, but not as suspicious with a yellow company badge on the door and a legible tail number. At least you could find out who it belonged to and such.)

The ones that are unmarked seem to work in conjunction with ICE and/or DEA. If your local airport has a trailer or offices for one of those agencies, odds are good that it's a place to keep an eye on for the occasional unusual activity.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
They exist. It's not the fact that they were black that raised my curiousity, but rather the lack of any identifying markings. (No tail or fuselage numbers. No military markings, etc. This would be akin to driving a car around with no license plate.)

Yes, the two I saw seemed devoid of any markings as well. They weren't mostly black, they were all black.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Well these are interesting to me because prior to last Spring there were none flying over this area. Now I see them all the time. And with the active drone launching site in this area that was previously secret, it all raises some eyes.

I don't understand how people can just shrug these things off like they aren't significant.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

I don't understand how people can just shrug these things off like they aren't significant.

It's remarkable isn't it?

The worst is being told something you have seen with your own eyes doesn't exist.

<<   2 >>

join