It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossilized Spines and Vertebrae of Big Creatures in Curiosity Sol 109!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

That´s clearly not natural rock formations

"Natural" to what? Whats "natural" on Mars? It is an entirely different planet.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Arken

I'm giving this thread a well deserved bump and a big fat S & F

Great presentation.
I love the work done and attention to detail.

Thanks SLAYER69

Your kind words are an honor for me, when they came by a "Master's ATS Threads" like you.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Why won't NASA navigate the rover back to some of these areas where all these strange things are being seen and get better images ?

Because they already reviewed it and it and it did not warrant further investigation?

Lets suppose for a moment (though) that they are "fossilized vertebrae" proving life. Don't you think Nasa scientists would have noticed that? Every inch of every photograph is scrutinized for exactly such things. If they thought it was something out of the ordinary for that geologic strata then they would have looked closer. If it was "OMG fossils proving life on Mars" and they wanted to hide that for some mysterious reason, the photo would never have appeared in public.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

natural as in stone formations formed by environment..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

In this thread youre only allowed to believe that NASA goes out of their way to modify mars photos to hide the truth.

or you know NASA could just not put any photos up period.

I believe nasa is chomping at the bit to find any kind of life out there but for what ever reason people beleive NASA will always hide this information? then whats the point of even paying attention to NASA if you always think theyre lying

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

the only real reference point for that is life here on earth, we cant expect every planet to form exactly like ours, which is the whole point of that giant robot we sent to mars? to learn how other planets do their thing.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenArrow
reply to post by Waldy

It is just rocks that you have photoshopped to look like vertebrae

No

Its not him who photoshopped

Its NASA

NASA has already changed the background color

The color of vertebrae has been changed to make it look more like a rock

Also small section of verterbae is missing in the original NASA photograph

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

How did you determine NASA changed all that? The pic you brought is a NASA photograph. The zoom feature will help any one to see other features that look similar but are obviously eroded strata. Its easy to zoom in on a photograph and "see" peculiarities, but the wider view reveals they are not that peculiar at all compared to the rest of the shot.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
These are all of a grown up Hugo. What you saw before was just a baby! A great thread, now this one should catch some major media attention and I hope the people who know how to contact them and point them to data will get on it. Arken, congratulations. This is a fun thread! And if nothing else those rocks really "rock" and do resemble exactly what you are claiming. Rock on, bro!
edit on 19-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken s&f nice find
these objects do seem to carry similarities in relation to vertebrae ect. found here on EA*RTH. It would be fantastic if an image of a skull was found nearby this or the other more detailed sites being observed (would be cool to see a cave rover scan cam data video as well
) but we take and work with what we can get. And these do resemble some form of spinal type structures ( a scale would be nice for rover images a constant digital scale that's stays on
to help better determine the size of these types of objects) . I am not sure if mineral composites have been obtained yet of these objects but that data would provide more support evidence of what type of life may have/is existing there. Thanks again Arken for the share. 1 spoon at a time

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
worm sign. hehe

link   
It does look like rocks. you people need to understand that there wont be fossils on the surface. mars has crazy dust storms and anything that is on the surface would be eroded away by the high winds and sand. if there are any fossils on mars you can rest assured that they wont be on the surface.

link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Originally posted by intrptr

natural as in stone formations formed by environment..

Except for the litter humans have introduced, everything on Mars is "natural".

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

I believe nasa is chomping at the bit to find any kind of life out there but for what ever reason people beleive NASA will always hide this information?

Well, some people do. And why would they hide the discovery of life? That would give science the one up on religion... something they would very much like to do.

Reality is though, in all of the space age exploration with telescopes and missions, not one bit of life has ever been found.

Flame on.
edit on 19-2-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Arken s&f nice find
these objects do seem to carry similarities in relation to vertebrae ect. found here on EA*RTH. It would be fantastic if an image of a skull was found nearby this or the other more detailed sites being observed (would be cool to see a cave rover scan cam data video as well
) but we take and work with what we can get. And these do resemble some form of spinal type structures ( a scale would be nice for rover images a constant digital scale that's stays on
to help better determine the size of these types of objects) . I am not sure if mineral composites have been obtained yet of these objects but that data would provide more support evidence of what type of life may have/is existing there. Thanks again Arken for the share. 1 spoon at a time

NAMASTE*******

You are always welcome Ophi, my friend
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks Arken I appreciate the kind words.

Please keep doing what you do my friend. cheers

reply to post by intrptr

Hello intrptr

Because they already reviewed it and it and it did not warrant further investigation?

Who exactly "reviewed it" ? ... is the question. Names please

Lets suppose for a moment (though) that they are "fossilized vertebrae" proving life. Don't you think Nasa scientists would have noticed that? Every inch of every photograph is scrutinized for exactly such things. If they thought it was something out of the ordinary for that geologic strata then they would have looked closer. If it was "OMG fossils proving life on Mars" and they wanted to hide that for some mysterious reason, the photo would never have appeared in public.

How could any NASA scientist be able to recognize life that's Alien ?

And .. if we all can't clearly see what the objects really are ... then how can they ?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well. Congratulations!

You have spent a lot of time on Martian photos. This is the first thread where I am not going to say 'that's just rocks'!

They may be rocks.

But these really do look like vertebrae to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Every paleontologist, even with low skills, can confirm that there are Bones. It is only a matter of time.

They can confirm they are bones simply by looking at a picture of them?.....really?

The Catholic Church, The Vatican in Rome, admit the presence of other people and life forms out there. In the Glory of God.

They admitted the presence of alien life forms?......when?.....or did they admit to the possibility of other life forms?......there's a big difference!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
how do threads like this keep popping up on top page. stop feeding these people for gods sakes dont flag and star stupid # like this. they are just ROCKS for gods sake.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
These are all of a grown up Hugo. What you saw before was just a baby! A great thread, now this one should catch some major media attention and I hope the people who know how to contact them and point them to data will get on it. Arken, congratulations. This is a fun thread! And if nothing else those rocks really "rock" and do resemble exactly what you are claiming. Rock on, bro!
edit on 19-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

As usual thanks for your ironic and meaningful comments.

You are the one that push me to call the anomaly "hugo"...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Every paleontologist, even with low skills, can confirm that there are Bones. It is only a matter of time.

They can confirm they are bones simply by looking at a picture of them?.....really?

Yes.

quote]
The Catholic Church, The Vatican in Rome, admit the presence of other people and life forms out there. In the Glory of God.

They admitted the presence of alien life forms?

Yes.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join