It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Australian Politician Speaks Truth About Agenda 21"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

Now is this Bravery or Stupidity? Ann Bressington speaks openly about Agenda 21 and Club of Rome and how they are manipulating global issues - talking of spacific agenda etc etc.

I personally think she is very brave to do so and I also believe that more and more Politicians will follow suit in the near future.

Definately worth the watch - I'm not Australian so not sure how much clout she has but putting that aside - it can only be good for Australians to learn the truth ....... she is naming names here!

TextA concise presentation by Ann Bressington breaking down the origins of the "environmental movement" and the goal of globalists to control every aspect of the economy and human behavior.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Never mind, i found it via the link, Ill embed for you

The video is gone already ?!?!

Anyway, if you could find another link it be greatly appreciated, you got me all psyched for the video, especially since it disappeared 3 minutes after you posting a link on ATS....

Namaste.
edit on 19/2/13 by WiseThinker because: Found video,

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Never mind....

edit on 2/19/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Clearly another JFK in the making.

Just like JFK and many others like him, she is risking her life by exposing the money changers.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: Removed embed...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This story got 91 Flags when it was first posted. Very Interesting.
Link

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Thanks mate! It's all very interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well I've never heard of her. So there's that... for an Australian pollie. You have to be pretty mediocre to be unheard of.

But then there's this...

In August 2006, she announced that she would propose a bill to Parliament which, if passed, would enforce random twice-annual drug tests of every South Australian school student from year 8 to year 12. A Bill was put out for public consultation which has been misrpresented in the media as the "final draft". This bill was amended after the consultation process with students, parents, teachers and other politicians. When introducing her bill, she warned parents to "watch closely who opposes the measure ... it will be an indication of who is soft on drugs"

Random drug testing for school kids... lmao

She can sod off back to obscurity.

The next JFK you say??? *chokes on curried rice*

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
But then there's this...

In August 2006, she announced that she would propose a bill to Parliament which, if passed, would enforce random twice-annual drug tests of every South Australian school student from year 8 to year 12. A Bill was put out for public consultation which has been misrpresented in the media as the "final draft". This bill was amended after the consultation process with students, parents, teachers and other politicians. When introducing her bill, she warned parents to "watch closely who opposes the measure ... it will be an indication of who is soft on drugs"

That would be a fantastic way to cause kids to rebel even more!

No doubt, it would be a urine test which would make them love their school even more!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
How pathetic though drug testing kids, kids will try drugs once in their life.

Julia is not the preferred prime minster as polls are stating, but juliar, big ears are all the same nothing will stop the agenda.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

Hopefully not in the * 8 - 12 * yr. age bracket.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Originally posted by amraks

Hopefully not in the * 8 - 12 * yr. age bracket.

well obviously high school ages kids try drugs.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 19-2-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

top topics

join