It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outline of the Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have studied the book for most of my life and I have seen hundreds of attempts to understand it and all of them ended in some type of quagmire that made understanding the book even more difficult than it was before I had read them.

It is obvious to me, therefore, that the simplist outline of the book will probably be correct.

The Seven Seals of the Apocalypse are the Seven Years of the Trib - One Year Each.

The Seven Trumpets don't sound until the Seventh Seal has been broken, so they occur in the last year of the tribulation. And if, as I suspect, the seals begin in the fall of the year, this places each Trumpet as One Month Each.

The Seven Vials are not poured out until after the Seventh Trumpet has sounded therefore, they occur in the last year and last month of the trib at One Day Each.

This is based upon the sacking of Jericho. They marched around the city for seven days which represents the Seals. Then, on the seventh day, they marched around the city seven times which represents the Trumpets and on the seventh day and the seventh time around they shouted and the wall fell down which represents the Vials.

For a more detailed description I have all this on my website, but I wanted you all to have that information to file in the back of your head...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Actually, the seven seals are the seven main chakras that "god" used to seal away the kundalini and make people more controllable.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
```

i'm still vexed.....

(PS-> couldn't link to your site for explainations)

in Rev 18:8...we are told 'Therefore shall her Plagues come in one day,

and earlier, the Angel , explaining the vision...revealed that the number of
mornings & evenings was correct (ie. 1260 & 1335 respectively)...
so, therefore the one day found in Rev. 18:8--> means '1 day'
(not some metaphor for a week or month or year...etc)

I'm certain you've got reference links....but for the casual thread reader
use this one here

I know what you mean, jesterbr549, about cutting thru the entanglements....as there seems to be, as you state, a week (7 days) of
pouring out the 7 vials of wrath (at 1-a-day)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8Actually, the seven seals are the seven main chakras that "god" used to seal away the kundalini and make people more controllable.

Well, that's exactly what the people who run this world want you to believe. It is no secret that those people hate the Word of God, and always have, which is why they killed his Son.

And, you are exposing your own ignorance concerning ignorance here for, in the past the way these people kept the "people more controllable" was by denying them the basic ability to read the Word for themselves.

But, nowadays they have people doing their PR for them by spreading their propaganda through a fool proof method - the pawns actually believe what these people say...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
```
PS-> couldn't link to your site for explainations)

in Rev 18:8...we are told 'Therefore shall her Plagues come in one day, and earlier, the Angel , explaining the vision...revealed that the number of mornings & evenings was correct (ie. 1260 & 1335 respectively)...so, therefore the one day found in Rev. 18:8--> means '1 day'(not some metaphor for a week or month or year...etc)...I know what you mean, jesterbr549, about cutting thru the entanglements....as there seems to be, as you state, a week (7 days) of
pouring out the 7 vials of wrath (at 1-a-day)

It doesn't surprise me at all about the URL although it is working now.

The 1335 days is actually from Daniel not Revelation - but this is explained on my site.

No - the "one day" is not a metaphor and refers to exactly one day. As I said the vials are poured out one per day and the Last Day and Vial is when Babylon Falls - see below.

And I will include a couple of more things here for those who are interested.

The above outline can be graphed on an E-Curve or the Golden Ratio and it is the only outline of the judgments that I have seen where this is true. Since the e-curve is a naturally occuring effect, this indicates that this is the proper interpretation - further proven because BirthPains can also be graphed on an E-curve - which is what our Lord described the tribulation as.

Second - all of the judgments are a result of the return of the New Jerusalem. Contrary to what is currently taught in Theological circles, the New Jerusalem will be established on this earth at the start of the Millenium and not at the end.

Thus the Seals are a result of the City taking up an orbit around our Sun and slowly moving outward towards our earth over the course of the seven years and always remaining hidden in the glare of the Sun - "The Kingdom comes not with observation."

The Trumpets is the City taking up an Geostationary Orbit around our earth in preparations for re-entry and touchdown and results in many of the plagues described theirin.

The Vials are the actual re-entry and touchdown when the cities (including Babylon that you mentioned above) are destroyed.

Further, the proof of this is that this City was actually on the earth pre-flood and it was the removal of the weight of the city that caused "the fountains of the deep to be broken up" and its passage through our atmosphere that ruptured the pre-flood Water Vapor Canopy (The Biblical Basis for Modern Science by Henry Morris) which led to the "heavens being opened up" with its resultant deluge.

Further - Noah was told to enter the ark where he then waited for Seven Days before the flood occured, which is how long it took the city to exit our atmospher upon lift off - the reverse of the vials above.

[edit on 10/28/04 by jesterbr549]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just remember none of this will happen until there is a peace treaty signed with Isreal. Also, don't forget the rapture. That will happen soon after the treaty. In order for biblical prophecy and the Mayan Calendar to coincide will be if 2005 is the year that all "hell" breaks loose. Look for a peace treaty to be signed with the Isrealites and Palestinians in conjunction with a guy with a name similar to "Mabas". Could be G.W. Bush, could be Mahmoud Abbas (who will probably lead if Arafat dies). Had to throw Nostradamus in there too.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTWill
Just remember none of this will happen until there is a peace treaty signed with Isreal. Also, don't forget the rapture. That will happen soon after the treaty. In order for biblical prophecy and the Mayan Calendar to coincide will be in 2005 is the year that all "hell" breaks loose. Look for a peace treaty to be signed with the Isrealites and Palestinians in conjunction with a guy with a name similar to "Mabas". Could be G.W. Bush, could be Mahmoud Abbas (who will probably lead if Arafat dies). Had to throw Nostradamus in there too.

Actually, the "Peace Treaty" is a misnomer first presented by Hal Lindsey if I am not mistaken. If you look in Daniel, in several places, it makes it clear that the "covenant" that is "confirmed" is none other than that "Holy Covenant" otherwise known as the Mosaic Covenant, which Israel will "reconfirm" when they build their Temple - just like the return from the Babylonian Captivity - and the AC will be a party in the Covenant, which he subsequently breaks at the half way point - this is why it is called the Abomination of Desolation cause he breaks the Mosaic Covenant that he willingly put himself in subjection to.

I believe the Pretrib Rapture will precede the Confirming of the Covenant.

Interesting about the Mayan Calender - I had forgotten about that. Keep this in mind though and that is that the 'air shaft' in the queen's chamber lined up in 1998 and the one in the king's chamber is lining up in 2004. This then brings both the Mayan Calender and the Pyramidal Calender into very close agreement. And, if as I suspect, the Seals start breaking in the fall/winter of the year (the original start of the year) than the fall of 2004 would actually be the 'start' of 2005. In other words, we could be right on the verge of these things beginning to come to pass.

The thing about Nostro (I don't nec. disagree with his insertion), is that he mispelled Hitler's name (Hisler) by one letter - probably due to the difficulties in seeing letters and numbers while in the spirit. Or, he did it as a clue, thus Mabas may end up being Mabat for instance. But I don't think there will be a Peace treaty between these two peoples. I am convinced, from the context of Daniel, that the Covenant is the Mosaic.

At least it is something to keep in mind.

And thanks for those comments, I especially have been meaning to check into the Mayan Calender more closely but haven't found the time...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Please stop mixing religions. Leave out chackras (definaltely not Christian or Jewish) and the mayan calendar. A lot of the language used in Revelation is very abstract because it is symbolic. No one knows the time or place. So far not one of your theories have really been parallel to the Bible. Oh, Nostrodamus is a load of crap. He probably saw the "future" on shrooms or something. Anyways happy apocalypse

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlesspy
Please stop mixing religions.

Excuse me? I am not 'mixing religion' I am obtaining a consensus from various prophecies and if they are real prophecies than they originated with the Creator cause only he has the ability to see into the future. If you want a religious descussion, then I guess you know where that forum is, or you can start your own thread.

A lot of the language used in Revelation is very abstract because it is symbolic. No one knows the time or place.

You certainly don't and, therefore, I have to wonder why you even bothered with this thread?

So far not one of your theories have really been parallel to the Bible.

Ah, if it is all symbolic, than how would you know if it is "parallel" to the Bible or not. Prove it. That is what this forum is about - you know - deny the ignorant.

Oh, Nostrodamus is a load of crap. He probably saw the "future" on shrooms or something. Anyways happy apocalypse

I guess you'll see, won't you...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I will see. You can try to shoot me down all you want but I am simply enlightening this thread about what will happen. Do not get so defensive. I am trying to shed some light on the word of God.
I do know what Revelation is talking about. WHen I say "no one" I mean no one with an understanding of how to interpret the scriptures. This is a very complex process that should be done carefully with another person and some literature writen by other Christian theologians who have studied these passages. The entire book of Revelation documents the vision of John. His vision was a figurative view of what would occur in the end of times. I would suggest that you go to a pastor or priest and read the book with them. Then discuss it. It will enrich your mind greatly. Once again please do not take offense to anything I have said. I am not attacking you. I am trying to help shed some light on the truth found in the Holy word of God. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May his face always shine upon you and bring you peace. Amen.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

ABOVE TOP SECRET!!!

Apocalypse NOW!

Hi All,

Check out www.michaelsharp.org - and read his "Book Of Life".

Michael outlines WHAT is going on. That the Apocalypse is HAPPENING NOW! - as we speak!

That we are ALL becoming GODS (infact we already are GOD i.e. The One, All-That-Is) but most people do not KNOW or FEEL this yet, but they will VERY SOON !!

For - when you are READY - your HIGHER SELF will come DOWN to rest in your body - your SOUL will seat itself in your mind/body - DO NOT be alarmed or afraid, for you have ALWAYS been GOD!!!

GOD broke off a FRAGMENT of HIMSELF and called it - insert your name here!

Then GOD made - insert your name here - forget that you are GOD Himself!!

For what GREATER - SECRET - SURPRISE could GOD grant YOU, than for YOU to
find out that YOU are HIM?

FOR YOU WILL BE FINALLY BE HOME!!!

YOU ARE "GOD" !!!!

HEAVEN ON EARTH

THE POWER AND THE GLORY, FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!

Amen.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
But reading the book of ENOCH and how it emphisizes for one to search for knowledge. I return to Revelations and read where it saids:

There are 7 kings 5 that were , 1 that is and 1 one to yet come.
The 1 to yet come is really an 8th put part of the 7.

And I seem to understand it like this...

There are 7 days in a week MON,TUES,WED,THUR,FRI,SAT,SUN

5 days have pass making today what is, tommorow will be the 7th day
but in reality is an 8th for you have to choose which path you intend into going.

For there are two routes and only in trusting you insticts shall you reach your goal. For one direction is Good and one is evil.

An example: has anyone ever recall walking or driving and all of the sudden you say "I'm gonna go this way, no...no..I'll go that way"

and then suddenly something bad happens then you say to yourself "Darn, I knew it, I've should've went the other way"

Well I feel the Bible is full of knowledge for all of us but when the whole book is not complete how would one be able to know what it means.....?

The answer is to accept all forms of religions and create the full circle of knowledge to understand it.

For all knowledge is great but what use is it if you don't understand it?

(I'm sorry if I make no sense, my fingers are typing my thoughts)

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Michael Sharp, another man who purports to have all the answers? I'll have to read up on him. This member got banned... kind of defeats the purpose of posting here but... I don't believe in the Bible. But I do believe that our future is being written by very powerful men. If they want an Apocalypse, they will create it.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's a pretty interesting research topic, but I am afraid to say that I have never really read up on it. Maybe I should start researching the topic.

-Chris

new topics

top topics

join