It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Spirit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
The answer to the question: No.

The issue can be considered closed.

Consider it now re-opened (see my last post).

If you wish to dispute it, prepare yourself for a scientific argument against people way smarter than you and me.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 19-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan
Hello, I don't post here much and I'm frankly not very good at writing english. I guess this thread could be put in other subforums.
On to it>> Has the holy spirit been proven by science?

Not by conventional science. The holy spirit is the quantum or subatomic vibration that exists between matter and alternately describes it as it flows through mass as well, the sea of energy that unifies everything (radiation).

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

That has actually been proven and it's called the Zero Point Field - see the writings of Bernard Haische, Astrophysicist and author of "The God Theory" for more.

A math and physics contemporary of his, when working with equations relating to the ZPF actually derived Newton's famous equation for the law of motion, F=MA.

The God Theory

"The God Theory" by Bernard Haisch
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249274834&sr=8-1

Haisch is an astrophysicist whose professional positions include Staff Scientist at the Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory, Deputy Director for the Center for Extreme Ultraviolet Astrophysics at the University of California, Berkeley, and Visiting Fellow at the Max-Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics in Garching, Germany. His work has led to close involvement with NASA; he is the author of over 130 scientific papers; and was the Scientific Editor of the Astrophysical Journal for nine years, as well as the editor in chief of the Journal of Scientific Exploration.

an excerpt

If you think of white light as a metaphor of infinite, formless potential, the colors on a slide or frame of film become a structured reality grounded in the polarity that comes about through intelligent subtraction from that absolute formless potential. It results from the limitation of the unlimited. I contend that this metaphor provides a comprehensible theory for the creation of a manifest reality (our universe) from the selective limitation of infinite potential (God)...

If there exists an absolute realm that consists of infinite potential out of which a created realm of polarity emerges, is there any sensible reason not to call this "God"? Or to put it frankly, if the absolute is not God, what is it? For our purposes here, I will identify the Absolute with God. More precisely I will call the Absolute the Godhead. Applying this new terminology to the optics analogy, we can conclude that our physical universe comes about when the Godhead selectively limits itself, taking on the role of Creator and manifesting a realm of space and time and, within that realm, filtering out some of its own infinite potential...

Viewed this way, the process of creation is the exact opposite of making something out of nothing. It is, on the contrary, a filtering process that makes something out of everything. Creation is not capricious or random addition; it is intelligent and selective subtraction. The implications of this are profound.

If the Absolute is the Godhead, and if creation is the process by which the Godhead filters out parts of its own infinite potential to manifest a physical reality that supports experience, then the stuff that is left over, the residue of this process, is our physical universe, and ourselves included. We are nothing less than a part of that Godhead - quite literally.

This jives perfectly with what Phycisist Amit Goswami refers to as a downward causation from a tangled hierarchy.

More @ Brilliant Disguise: Light, Matter and the Zero-Point Field.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

NewAgeMan, thankyou for expanding the arguement. The fear element =radioactivity is the binding force of all, down to our cellular levels RNA factor and has always been touted as FEARFUL dangerous by the 'overlords as some call them' Not so, it is our life force. No mysterious magnetics not hard or soft; no gravity nothing but nuclear energy driving everything. It is about time everyone knows this SECRET. The human was taught to fear it; instead understand it and embrace it.

edit on 19-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

If there is only one spirit informing matter, one God and one condition, then the fully informed ZPF aka Akashic Field or Akashic Record (Akashic meaning "radiant light" or yes "radiation") is synonymous with the Holy Spirit.

So the answer to the OP's inquiry isn't "no, case closed" but yes, here's the information you were looking for.

More:

Next, by Ervin Laszlo

Science and the Akashic Field, an Integral Theory of Everything, 2004
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249275852&sr=8-1

And, his other seminal work
Science and the Reenchantment of the Cosmos: The Rise of the Integral Vision of Reality
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1249275852&sr=8-6

Ervin Laszlo is considered one of the foremost thinkers and scientists of our age, perhaps the greatest mind since Einstein. His principal focus of research involves the Zero Point Field. He is the author of around seventy five books (his works having been translated into at least seventeen languages), and he has contributed to over 400 papers. Widely considered the father of systems philosophy and general evolution theory, he has worked as an advisor to the Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization. He was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in both 2004 and 2005. A multidisciplinarian, Laszlo has straddled numerous fields, having worked at universities as a professor of philosophy, music, futures studies, systems science, peace studies, and evolutionary studies. He was a sucessful concert pianist until he was thirty eight.

In his view, the zero-point field (or the Akashic Field, as he calls it) is quite literally the "mind of God".

Naming Hal Puthoff, Roger Penrose, Fritz-Albert Popp, and a handful of others as "front line investigators", Laszlo quotes Puthoff who says of the new scientific paradigm:

[What] would emerge would be an increased understanding that all of us are immersed, both as living and physical beings, in an overall interpenetrating and interdependant field in ecological balance with the cosmos as a whole, and that even the boundary lines between the physical and "metaphysical" would dissolve into a unitary viewpoint of the universe as a fluid, changing, energetic/informational cosmological unity."

an excert from Science and the Akashic Field, an Integral Theory of Everything

Akasha (a . ka . sha) is a Sanskrit word meaning "ether": all-pervasive space. Originally signifying "radiation" or "brilliance", in Indian philosophy akasha was considered the first and most fundamental of the five elements - the others being vata (air), agni (fire), ap (water), and prithivi (earth). Akasha embraces the properties of all five elements: it is the womb from which everything we percieve with our senses has emerged and into which everything will ultimately re-descend. The Akashic Record (also called The Akashic Chronicle) is the enduring record of all that happens, and has ever happened, in space and time."

---------------------------

Forgive me, but a fully informed Akashic Record or Zero Point Field is identical to a self-consciously aware, infinitely intelligent God-consciousness informing and animating all matter and all life aka "holy spirit" (self aware, fully informed and capable of informing).

The only question is - how did Jesus the man know all this 2000 years ago armed with nothing but maybe the ancient secret wisdom of the ages (sacred science)...?

The ancient Hindus of the Indus River Valley Civilization who informed the ancient Jews who had settled there as a wandering Aryan (meaning Civilized) tribe before immigrating to the areas of ancient Ur (where Abraham was born) and Isreal (Judea), they are the one's who first discovered the "Akasha" via their Yogic sacred science of "Brahmavidya".

Things that make ya go hmmm....

And on a figure on a ancient wall in India a symbol from Hinduism this word 'Omm' is centered in the connection of the triangle female symbol and the upright triangle male symbol.

The so called Star of David is not a symbol from Judaism, but a symbol form the Vedic religion of the ancient India, that is worshiping the reunion of man and wife. The symbol and the hidden meaning from Hinduism of this symbol was known by teachers of the Jewish mysticism and has found over them its way to the present Jewish culture.

Shiva is preserved in the Hebrew Genesis as chavvah ( = eve ) ( “life-giver” ) as the female life together with the Hebrew chayim ("Life").

Vedic Timeline and History
en.wikipedia.org...

The whole thing originated in ancient India, from Taoism, to Judaism, Islamic, Christian, Buddhist.

Abraham

In his History of the Jews, the Jewish scholar and theologian Flavius Josephus (37 - 100 A.D.), wrote that the Greek philosopher Aristotle had said: "...These Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calani." (Book I:22.)

Clearchus of Soli wrote, "The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"

"Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews 'were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani...'" (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)

Martin Haug, Ph.D., wrote in The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis, "The Magi are said to have called their religion Kesh-î-Ibrahim.They traced their religious books to Abraham, who was believed to have brought them from heaven." (p. 16.)

And so, when we look to the origins of all the major religious traditions of the world, we must look to the "Sacred Science" of Brahmavidya in ancient India, which may predate ancient Egypt.

Main article: Indus Valley Civilization
3300 BC: antecedents of the Indus Valley Civilization begin with the Ravi phase, eventually becoming one of the world's three earliest urban civilizations, contemporary to Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt.
en.wikipedia.org...

That is where the process began, through their deep searching of a "first cause" and the uncreated creator of the unmanifested, made manifest.

"The kingdom of heaven is within."

Cheers.

NAM

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread927276/pg2#pid15958088]newageman

newagemanIf there is only one spirit informing matter, one God and one condition, then the fully informed ZPF aka Akashic Field or Akashic Record (Akashic meaning "radiant light" or yes "radiation") is synonymous with the Holy Spirit.

Sure why not; I always thought of the Akashic records as being re-re-cordings of Human History. You do realize magnetism comes into play here in a large way.

newageman
In his view, the zero-point field (or the Akashic Field, as he calls it) is quite literally the "mind of God".
Naming Hal Puthoff, Roger Penrose, Fritz-Albert Popp, and a handful of others as "front line investigators", Laszlo quotes Puthoff who says of the new scientific paradigm:

What would emerge would be an increased understanding that all of us are immersed, both as living and physical beings, in an overall interpenetrating and interdependant field in ecological balance with the cosmos as a whole, and that even the boundary lines between the physical and "metaphysical" would dissolve into a unitary viewpoint of the universe as a fluid, changing, energetic/informational cosmological unity."

=================================================================================
VETHUMANBEING:
We do this at once after leaving the gross physical. That thing decomposes. The spirit rejoins the 'Field" or as I like to put it the HERD. We were always as energy forms integral as being equal in force. That implies there are other fields with more strength, or radioactivity higher in saturation so not a desulution of boundries, those need to be in place. One could equate it as the Class systems of England in the 17th century or India NOW. This is how this system translated to 3D Earth Physical. A unitary viewpoint of the Universe as fluid as you say is valid.

Akasha (a . ka . sha) is a Sanskrit word meaning "ether": all-pervasive space. Originally signifying "radiation" or "brilliance", in Indian philosophy akasha was considered the first and most fundamental of the five elements - the others being vata (air), agni (fire), ap (water), and prithivi (earth). Akasha embraces the properties of all five elements: it is the womb from which everything we percieve with our senses has emerged and into which everything will ultimately re-descend. The Akashic Record (also called The Akashic Chronicle) is the enduring record of all that happens, and has ever happened, in space and time."

You know that in the Hall of Records Akashic Library exists a Tapestry wherein your thread of Life accomplishments runs, some are larger threads than others, yours I would imagine is doing just fine as your personal growth continues.

---------------------------

NewAgeMan
Forgive me, but a fully informed Akashic Record or Zero Point Field is identical to a self-consciously aware, infinitely intelligent God-consciousness informing and animating all matter and all life aka "holy spirit" (self aware, fully informed and capable of informing).

The only question is - how did Jesus the man know all this 2000 years ago armed with nothing but maybe the ancient secret wisdom of the ages (sacred science)..

The Akashic Record is not fully formed and not capable of informing, it is a Library; and if you were able to access it from your plane of existance would not be allowed entry because you would be asking future questions it is an ongoing (think of it as the Library of Congress--always getting new publication submissions) It is not God, only a recorder of human activities (a huge magnetic field). Jesus knew nothing of sacred science only what the Essenes taught him (ancient yes wisdom no.) Radiation thoughtform does animate however.
edit on 19-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase
reply to post by Leuan

An excellent question, one which 'Science' is incapable of proving or disproving. Science is like that. But I am curious, what do you think? Have you ever experienced it yourself? I will say for myself, yes, it does exist. And 'Science' can go pack sand !

Have I experienced the holy spirit? I'm waiting for science to tell me if isreal or not!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Hello, I don't post here much and I'm frankly not very good at writing english. I guess this thread could be put in other subforums.

Not by conventional science. The holy spirit is the quantum or subatomic vibration that exists between matter and alternately describes it as it flows through mass as well, the sea of energy that unifies everything (radiation).

Well done, this is the direction I was pointing to when I made this thread. Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Well done, this is the direction I was pointing to when I made this thread. Thank you

(Preface to the following comment--look at the front cover AGs book, it has the very prominant ALL SEEING EYE just below center and it is the right eye to the observer, his left eye as onlooker-therein lies a clue he wants you to understand.)

Amit Goswami 'The Self-Aware Universe" is right on point how mans consciousness creates this world. You see it every day in the infantesmal small acts of individuals, whether or not consistant in a singular thoughtform--it all goes into the ether, (does it become chaotic, or reorganize itself?) The large acts change or create paradyms. These things are more serious in nature as can poke holes enrich negative energy forms already existing. Its a wonder any of us are still IN FORM. The power of thought intent is outragiously misunderstood (free will should become one of the universal forces maybe another type of weak force, or strong? uniidentified as yet). If one were to believe God THOUGHT itself into existance I might be able to pose an arguement regarding the nature of a thought based unifying field substance undetectable as yet by the scientific community because it is composed of an energy form not measurable. Is it the will of something understanding that it is trying to describe itself that keeps the whole spoked wheel from spinning so fast it shatters? Why is the radiation factor missed?

As newageman very correctly stated "The Zero Point Field IS The Mind Of God".
edit on 22-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Seriously?

Or did you happen to have some "holy spirit" in a bottle last night? Because, there is no possible scientific proof for that "phenomenon", as I would call it.

There is a reason the Distilled liquor product is called "spirits". I could have 5 centuries of testamonials to the fact that yes, the phenomenom of talking to spirits is a real one if embibing in this beverage even in small amounts.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

(Preface to the following comment--look at the front cover AGs book, it has the very prominant ALL SEEING EYE just below center and it is the right eye to the observer, his left eye as onlooker-therein lies a clue he wants you to understand.)

It's in the Bible somewhere, the loss the use of the left or the right eye (not sure which). But it might be inverted such that it's REALLY meant to represent the closing not of the left, but the right eye, thus activating the brain's right hemisphere which is responsible for spirituality and intuition, because if the left eye were darkened and only the right eye open, then the logical left brain would dominate.

Therefore it represents male domination, or, it's inverted to trick the non-initiate or the "prophane".

edit on 23-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
How the hemispheres relate to spiritual matters is all but a guess. It's on the cutting edge I believe, and people are freaking out over the implications it would bring.

Another example: EVERYTHING ever said or done, from the beginning of our recorded history, is also recorded in sound waves that are still traversing the universe.
All will be known.

PS are those clips worth watching? I don't have alot of time on this comp
edit on 23-2-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hey again, I have a question for christians regarding baptism. First of all I want to be clear, I believe baptism by water is not a blasphemy.. Anyways:
Does baptism imitate or coax on the holy spirit?
I have read many accounts of "being induced" and the people claim it feels like warm water is being poured on the top of your head. Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

vethumanbeing

newageman
It's in the Bible somewhere, the loss the use of the left or the right eye (not sure which). But it might be inverted such that it's REALLY meant to represent the closing not of the left, but the right eye, thus activating the brain's right hemisphere which is responsible for spirituality and intuition, because if the left eye were darkened and only the right eye open, then the logical left brain would dominate.

Therefore it represents male domination, or, it's inverted to trick the non-initiate or the "prophane".

Eye, likened to a hand an early symbol of God the Father before becoming represented in a human format. Framed in a triangle means to signify the trinity. Eye on a dish or stalk are to the attribute of Lucia; Polyphemus had one eye. Argus all seeing one of the hundred his eye to be put out as a prisoner. always before a judge that points to its own eye. (evil eye nomenclature comes of this). Left brain, right eye. Mathmatics and logical thinking, left eye right brain, imagination, spirituality, intuition. For some reason both eyes do not see the same thing and the mechanics of the brain (left sphere/right) are not in synch. Sound can balance this, each ear recieves a different Hz tone (hemi-synch) the Robert A. Monroe Institute; Virginia have been studying this phenomenon for 30 years. Produces documented out of body experiences for participants in the program.
edit on 25-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
@newageman

What if the akashic record somehow is a sublevel of the holy spirit?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join