It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes - Predicted Japan Fuku Tsunami - Facebook page down!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi all,

About 2 years ago, Mitchell Coombes (not the psychic profile on facebook), predicted the Japan Fuku tsunamis 104 hours in advance on his facebook page.

Since then he gathered tens of thousands of followers on his page. I never followed/friended the guy, but I kept an eye on his facebook page because his claim was that he would post another 104 hour warning before any next large earthquake.

Now for some reason, his facebook page is gone: www.facebook.com...

I have not found any reason why his page is down yet, and am still looking if there is any more information and perhaps someone here can help.

Related Thread

Any thoughts ATS? Will another large devastating earthquake come soon?
edit on 16-2-2013 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Will another large devastating earthquake come soon?

Yes. I GUARANTEE another large, devestating quake will be forthcoming.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
He was wrong. Wako tower didn't get destroyed.

www.wako.co.jp...

Still there......

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i remember when he came here... he didn't last long... and i seem to remember he had a speed boat business he was always touting.
his flukey prediction was, i think, a random that he totally went materialistic on...
i am sure there's a thread about him...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
But who knows why his FB page is gone.

He probably deleted it out of embarrassment after predicting things that never happened.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
He definitely would have just deleted. I was following him on Facebook mainly just for a laugh. When I checked his page a few weeks back he had removed all posts from the last 2 years. Doesn't surprise me has deleted it all together now.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
i remember when he came here... he didn't last long... and i seem to remember he had a speed boat business he was always touting.
his flukey prediction was, i think, a random that he totally went materialistic on...
i am sure there's a thread about him...

You are right, he did join and start several threads here. I think he came in thinking he was going to be idolized, and was angry that he wasn't. IIRC, he was banned not long after, for unbecoming behavior. He did not like being questioned in any way shape or form.

Des

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

he came in thinking he was going to be idolized

Yeah.. that's always a bad move around here. ATS has better 'sniffers' than most K9 units.
I'm ashamed to say I had to look up what IIRC meant...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the fast replies everyone. I would visit once every couple of months to see if anything was new, like today, and its gone.

Like many of your sentiments, I don't think there is any big issue about this. He did not seem very mature before, and he probably has not changed too much. It's too bad he would not show/give up his sources, even if correct once.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

I too, had to look it up in the past, don't feel bad.

I honestly think he's milked the tsunami dry...and has dried up and blown away himself...as he should have.

Des

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah... fellow members of the Illinois Interactive Report Card!
or
The International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) is a global coalition of regulators, investors, companies, standard setters, the accounting profession

sorry...
its just the name Michael Coombes makes me want to be silly...

It's 05.30 am where i am so i wish all here a good night.

Keep a camcorder next to your bed in case of natural disasters... remember... VIDEO will get you more than house insurance!
edit on 16-2-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He started a website where you had to pay for this predictions supposedly......Is that still going?

edit on 17-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I imagine that was another Mitchell Coombes.. or w/e.. There are actually two.. One being a paranoid kid, another being "the most famous Australian psychic".. Interestingly enough.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

No, it was him, he even posted in that thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Philippines

Mitchell Coombes AKA God Code Matrix of 188 on Facebook uses planetary alignments to determine when to post the next "104 hours countdown".

I wrote an article about his methodology and the fakery of his predictions:
www.ditrianum.org...

BTW, his facebook pages are not down.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ditrianum
a reply to: Philippines

Mitchell Coombes AKA God Code Matrix of 188 on Facebook uses planetary alignments to determine when to post the next "104 hours countdown".

I wrote an article about his methodology and the fakery of his predictions:
www.ditrianum.org...

BTW, his facebook pages are not down.

You're right, the pages are not down. However, thanks for posting here about this and providing your valuable info. Yes, I get confused when he posts stuff like "see I predicted it!@#!" and then look to see there was no such prediction.

Are you saying that the planetary alignments are an influence for earthquakes and other planetary "natural" phenomenon?

top topics

join