It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Satan Taken Over The Vatican, Is The End of Times Near?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by stopbeingnaive

which thing in particular?
cause i covered a lot of territory in that post.

I enjoyed that post as well. I also find it creepy as hell that a man walked the earth and was referred to as Heavenly Father. That is very much a trait of Satan.
edit on 17-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

oh he wasn't called heavenly father. AN became the generic word for god in egypt in much the same way as ENLIL or just LIL became the god word in mesopotamia. i actually did an etymology search for AN or ANU and connected him to egyptian AMEN (amun). Amun is not the same as Amun-Ra.

i was trying to explain that set + an was like saying serpent god.

AN or ANU, never walked on the earth. He was always otiose, having his abode in the heavens.
edit on 17-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

somebody is holding out on us and that just adds to the confusion

Care to speculate ?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by undo

somebody is holding out on us and that just adds to the confusion

Care to speculate ?

translators, i'm thinking, and of course, those who protect information they feel the common person would not be able to handle. which means it must be some real eyebrow raising information.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
for example, it's easy enough to confuse the information regarding root word etymologies, without even trying. in ancient babylon, words that originally had z's in them, became s's instead. and words that had b's became d's and p's, and vice-a-versa. it was like massive cases of dyslexia. abzu became absu and also apsu. nibbur became nippur.

babIL is also babEL.

in effect, babel was evidence that LIL is also EL.
like so:

EN.LIL
LIL
IL
EL

and if that weren't enough, sumerian cuneiform language was really weird. this is the word for babel in sumerian

KA.DINGIR.RA

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Catholicism is complete fraud. It's a political system that's been MUTATED from its original gnostic form. And gnostic Christianity is just a copy of the original Egyptian Ausarian religion. Please read the story of Ausar and Auset (osiris and isis), and you'll see where EVERY bible story comes from.

Alexander the Great proceeded to invade Egypt and steal Imhotep's collection of work, renaming it The Library of Alexandria, and attributing all off the works inside to Aristotle.

Before our species could speak, we used symbols to communicate our thoughts. The concept of "evil" comes from darkness. In ancient times, once the sun went down, venturing into the dark forest meant certain death. If a person was ostracized from their community, it meant they had to venture into the dark and die. That's why humans crave acceptance from our peers, its an ancient survival technique!

Physical darkness is the original source of all man's fears. Darkness evolved into the concept of evil. Evil then evolved into the concept of "Set". Set became christianized as "Satan".

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by closer707

you didn't go back far enough. unless you have some info on ante-diluvian ausar?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

That right there is satanism teachings in its purest form folks.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by closer707

Before our species could speak, we used symbols to communicate our thoughts.

I beg your pardon and surely do not intend to disparage your post - But symbols refer the recipient to a linguistic form of communication. Without language there is nothing for the symbol to refer to. In order to better understand this I would like to refer you to people who are well versed in semiotics and linguistic structure such as Claude Levi Strauss and/or Ferdinand de Saussure - and for a more up to date authority on the subject please see the famous American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, logician, historian, political critic, none other than Noam Chomsky.
edit on 17-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: XXX

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The opposite of knowledge is ignorance.

Ignorance is rampant at the Vatican.

You call it evil, I call it ignorance.

These people have kept secrets and the effect has been slavery. How ignorant!

It cannot last so I believe we are not seeing "end times", we are seeing wisdom take over. Ignorance will be left behind. Nature has a way of correcting laws broken.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
The opposite of knowledge is ignorance.

Ignorance is rampant at the Vatican.

You call it evil, I call it ignorance.

These people have kept secrets and the effect has been slavery. How ignorant!

It cannot last so I believe we are not seeing "end times", we are seeing wisdom take over. Ignorance will be left behind. Nature has a way of correcting laws broken.

Mama J,

I have to take this moment to state, I'm so glad your here. (In the world).

You consistently put forward gems of wisdom that often ground me and help me look at situations in a more pragmatic light. You are a rock of reason. I agree with your post.

Blessings upon you,
Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Mama J, I have to take this moment to state, I'm so glad your here. (In the world). You consistently put forward gems of wisdom that often ground me and help me look at situations in a more pragmatic light. You are a rock of reason. I agree with your post. Blessings upon you, Peace, Cirque
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Aw, what sweet words and I thank you for them I'm very happy to say anything that may help another.

Blessings upon you and yours as well. We are all in this together.

Jenn

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Perhaps you can suggest a good introduction point to get myself familiarized with this information, and don't say the bible or wiki.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

you didn't go back far enough. unless you have some info on ante-diluvian ausar?

You're Right!! The depth and breadth of our entire spiritual evolution is too much for me to get into!

But not every sentence in the bible is lifted from egypt, just the Jesus/Christ narrative as a whole.

And well....Ausar (and all other dieties) isn't an actual being, it just refers to a faculty within all of us. And anything before the creation of earth was referred to as "Nut" (noot) by the Egyptians. It was symbolized as a large homogeneous ocean, not unlike the homogeneous sperm-liquid that humans develop from (busting a nut lol).

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EequalsMC3

You're right! I should have been more specific

In my post I was only referring to geometric and pictorial symbols. And I sorta mixed it up with more "proper" symbolism. Bad use of the word for sure lol

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I hope the Satan comes and does what he does. I want this #ty religious stuff to finally find an end.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stopbeingnaive
reply to post by undo

Perhaps you can suggest a good introduction point to get myself familiarized with this information, and don't say the bible or wiki.

the earth chronicles by zecharia sitchin
a book called the giza discovery by peter goodgame, particularly the chapter on abydos
the akkadian text-- enmerkar and the lord of arrata
egyptian text-- the shabaka stone
the enuma elish
the epic of gilgamesh
almost anything written by david rohl.
michael s. heiser's book, what is an elohim
michael s heiser's book, the nachash and his seed
etc

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

ah, i bet i could prove to you that the book of genesis creation passages are not
just made up stuff

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
wrong spot
edit on 17-2-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Good thread

You might also would like to look at this research done prior to Benedict XVI. It adds to what you are saying regarding the secret and goes into a little more depth regarding the prophetic pope list in its entirety.

"The Third Secret is apocalyptic and therefore corresponds to the eschatological texts of Sacred Scripture. This is what Cardinal Ratzinger pointed out when he revealed that the Secret concerns the ‘novissimi’ - the ‘last things’ and corresponds to what is revealed in Sacred Scripture. Pope John Paul II, when asked about the Third Secret in Germany, stated that, "we must be prepared to undergo great trials in the not too distant future, trials that will require us to be ready to give up our lives..." Pope John Paul II, as Karol Cardinal Wojtyla, elaborated this theme during a visit to the United States in 1976: "We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of the American Society or wide circles of the Christian Community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel. It is a trial which the Church must take up."

Additionally, Nostradamus made a papal prophecy as well.

After the Papacy held for seventeen years, five shall change in such a revolutionary period. Afterwards one shall be elected in the same year (with his predecessor) who shall not be too conformable to the clergy

The list of Popes from John Paul II are:

Pope Pius XI (1922-1939) - 17 years
Pope Pius XII (1939-1958
Pope John XXIII (1958 - 1963)
Pope Paul VI (1963 - 1978)
Pope John Paul I (1978)
Pope John Paul II (1978 - 2005

The next Pope will be elected by the end of March. Another corroborating coincidence?
Now father Malachi claims not to speak of the third secret in the clip you provided but while reading further I came across this. He did say however, the third Fatima's descriptions are bleak.

Here is the confirmation, almost to the letter also, of the apocalyptic prophecy in the unofficial version of the 'Third Secret' which for years has been in circulation without being denied:
...the waters of the ocean will become vapor, and the foam will rise up overwhelming and drowning everything. Millions and millions of people will die hourly...

This sounds similar to St. Hidigard's prophecy of 1179

"A powerful wind will rise in the North carrying heavy fog and the densest dust (darkness?) by divine command and it will fill their throats and eyes so they will cease their savagery and be stricken with a great fear... Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. The great nation [the United States] in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated. It will be divided, and in great part be submerged... The Comet by its tremendous pressure, will force much out of the ocean and flood many countries, causing much want and many plagues. All sea coast cities will be fearful and many of them will be destroyed by tidal waves, and most living creatures will be killed and even those who escape will die from a horrible disease. For in none of those cities does a person live according to the laws of God."

Comet? Here come those pesky comets again...Could the asteroid, Cuba, Russia, and LA meteors be foreshadowing? Seems to be a lot going on as of lately. And I urge you to poke through this WEBSITE.
Lots of stuff going on.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You don't have to involve the supernatural to see what could be coming.

On one hand you have a corrupt transnational organization with its own wealth, which is located within the border of a near-bankrupt country.

Should something happen to the conclave that basically cuts the head off this organization, a patsy would be found, and fingers would be pointed to various "prophecies" as an alibi to the fact that nothing could be done to prevent what happened.

Conveniently, there's also a new one-eyed bad guy in the general area, currently hiding somewhere along the borders of Mali, Algeria and Libya.

Lastly, should the Vatican fall, who gets to control its wealth?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join